Search results for query: *

• Users: 110951667
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Is there a way to turn off the Uniform Color?

I personally hate the mb2's Uniform Color, and wish to turn it off, is this possible?
  2. How about replacing Smithing skill tree with a new Shield skill tree?

I think we should have the professional blacksmith npcs to do the smithing, this doesn't mean that the weapon crafting feature need to be removed. In fact, the current weapon crafting system could be turned into a weapon ordering system, that player pays denars to npc blacksmith in town and in...
  3. SP - General I think Smithing feature is dragging down the overhaul gaming experience

Smithing in MB2 is obviously the best denar making business. Not only it's totally safe that prevent you from getting captured by enemy, but also it's really a denar grab. Way better than fighting a great battle, way better than having a trading route. What does player need to prepare for...
  4. Mercenary Factions Need Improvements

Mercenary factions so far have very little characteristic in the game. I mean, they have unique units, but they rely on respawn after defeat to generate those. And they can join a faction, but their AI is pretty similar to the lords'. They need a way to distinguish themselves from the rest to...
  5. Caladog's last stance

I'm happy for him.
  6. Two handed axe, polearm, and melee skill categories

I'm glad to see how BL is making the two handed axe to be held like a polearm which brings tons of immersion for people like me who love using a great axe. But here comes the question, should they rework the melee combat skills? I think there is a way to do it: - Handy Weapons: swords, long...
  7. Possible to add new troop tree to game's recruitment UI?

Hi there, I planning to make a troop mod to turn this mod, Accurate Unit Promotion Price(a mod that force leaders to pay compensation of the new gears for a unit's promotion), more enjoyable. The reason why I want to do it is that I wish the progression of player's party can be more immersive...
  8. SP - Economy Fief Recruitment

The game needs to have 2 different recruitment system. 1. the Fief Recruitment The owner of a town/castle should be able to enlist new soldiers at a cost of the local prosperity via a fief management option. This will prevent current "free troop" issue from happening as the defeated lord would...
  9. Give Wanderers more impact to the game

Wanderers are interesting NPCs that could change the game a lot. So far they are like a frustrating version of companions from the previous titles with unreasonably generated attributes and focus points. They can do more than that and turn the game into a next level. 1. Real Sergent The game...
  10. SP - Battles & Sieges AI not forming shield wall properly

Newbies without a shield might be at the first line in a shield wall shivering while some of those veterans with a shield standing behind enjoying their meat wall.
  11. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Random and very killable companions

having same premade companions in every run is not a good way to maximize the game's replayability, they are necessary for the variety of lore, but having more recruitable and dieable companions is a better way to add flavor to the game. maybe you can create a random event to promote a npc...
Back
Top Bottom