Search results for query: *

• Users: Big Batzo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Big Batzo

last soldier alive

...i was a soldier in a lord army and we lost a battle, after this i was the only soldier alive and the enemy captured me, i managed to escape and my lord is now prisoner. Now i have the task to go back to my lord or i'll be considered as deserter, i tried to talk to othe lords of same faction...
  2. Big Batzo

how to act?

Hello everybody, this evening i had for the first time a very bad experience in my opinion, this happened online on the co op server called Fun_server... basically there were like 6 or so players, they were all Turkish and with the names starting with TR_Capulcu_°name°...  and were insulting ,tk...
  3. Big Batzo

lancia 1h a cavallo ("couched mode")

ciao, giocando a fire and sword mi pare di aver capito che non si possa usare la lancia in couched mode a cavallo, ossia solo puntando il mouse verso il basso senza cliccare il mio pg si tiene la lancia puntata verso l'alto e non come in warband dove invece "entra in modalita carica", sbaglio...
  4. Big Batzo

Giocatori in Thailandia (SE Asia)

Ciao a tutti, ho cercato sul forum (anche nelle sezioni in inglese ecc...) riguardo l'argomento, ma non ha trovato una risposta soddisfacente ... Vedo che ci sono dei giocatori in Asia (cina/korea), ma trovo solo messaggi dello scorso anno o più. (Sto giocando dalla Thailandia). Il mio problema...
  5. Big Batzo

Players in Thailand (SE Asia)

Hi everybody, I've searched about this topic but didn't find a satisfying answer... I see there are few players from se asia but i only find messages from last year or more. (I am playing from Thailand). My problem is that I cannot find any server under 300 ping with players...I can see few with...
Back
Top Bottom