Search results for query: *

1. Big Batzo

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

few days playing now...small suggestions till now are, please give a beard and better face to dwarf lords hahaha like this are not credible, and elder villagers too, some are also like human and not short dwarves.
    and, this is probably a problem of the freelancer part, i was a soldier in a lord army, everybody died and my commander got captured...now i cant do nothing but waiting till the note: go back to your commander in n. days or u'll be considered a deserter ends?
    otherwise i like this mod wwwery much!
  2. Big Batzo

last soldier alive

...i was a soldier in a lord army and we lost a battle, after this i was the only soldier alive and the enemy captured me, i managed to escape and my lord is now prisoner. Now i have the task to go back to my lord or i'll be considered as deserter, i tried to talk to othe lords of same faction...
  3. Big Batzo

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

so...i just came back to mount and blade since one year now and wanted to start play some fantasy/warhammer mod...is this Warsword the one i want to download?
    what about Grim Age, never been released?
  4. Big Batzo

[S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

yeah I've noticed that too...but also lowering the textures and even using direct x 7 still laggy, how many troops you guys can run?
  5. Big Batzo

[S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

mmm, you mean ai formation right? didn't think about that...just tried it now...it gets slightly better but nope,still definitely way more laggy then in native.
  6. Big Batzo

hi guys, I decided to add some pepper to this mod and increased the battle size...unfortunately also with only 200 people on the ground it lags very bad...i'm not having this issue with native and other mod like hundred years war (where i can go up to 550).
    am i the only one?
    anyway,take this like a report to make this mod better in future not a complain  :wink: keep up the great job
  7. Big Batzo

SP Native Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.96.3 for Warband 1143+WSE)-patch for 115x

Hello guys, I am playing the mod Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth, it comes with the PBOD mod, all the settings for pre orders and diplomacy are working good but I can't figure out how to get to work the battle sizer in the camp menu...I've tried to set it/save/exit and restart, it saves correctly but it's not applying in the battles, the game still follow the settings of the main menu option(30-150), I'm sure I'm missing some step, do I have to download something else to make it work? any advice?

many thanks in advance
  8. Big Batzo

sheog said:
    This mod looks great! I love the weapons and the armours.:grin:

I get a bug with hair tho. Most hairstyles are grey/white and I can't change the colour. Any ideas?

UgY0v7M.jpg

wVICDx8.jpg

jDdmwgk.jpg

yep, me too.

and... I can't figure out how to get to work the battle sizer in the camp menu...I've tried to set it/save/exit and restart, it saves correctly but it's not applying in the battles, the game still follow the settings of the main menu option(30-150), any advice?
    EDIT: solved downloading this > Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

many thanks in advance
  9. Big Batzo

sorry for the double post  :wink:, i am having an issue with my hand cannoneers....don't know if love or hate them haaha...i have to watch them during all the battle and give them hold fire/fire at will orders to prevent devastating teamkills.

i was wondering if there is a way to give them targets so that they would shoot far enemies and not in the middle of the skirmish, tried to look around in the forum but could not find anything  :roll:
  10. Big Batzo

how to act?

thanks for the advices guys, will take screenshots if it happens again...for the names i can only remember TR_Capulcu_Mohamed, but as i said there were like 7 acting the same... thanks again :!: :!: :razz:
  11. Big Batzo

MP Oriental [NW] Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth : Conquest of Indochina (19th century mod)

this looks great! I am playing from Thailand and I've seen now many Thai players but none one server around here, someone knows if there is some group that's building up something?
  12. Big Batzo

lancia 1h a cavallo ("couched mode")

Ciao Ambrois, gia` condivido il tuo punto di vista per impersonare un nobile, ma adoro anche giocare come reiter pesante con lancia (di certo non sono un esperto di storia ma mi sembra di aver capito che i reiter polacchi siano alquanto potenti nel gioco), se usato bene sei devastante, lo gioco spesso soprattutto in co-op multiplayer...anche se il tread e` ormai vecchiotto ho comunque poi letto in giro/capito che bisogna premere X per entrare in modalita resta per qualche secondo e sbam "instakill"  :mrgreen:
  13. Big Batzo

this mod is simply A W E S O M E ! downloaded it yesterday evening and played till 5.....I've also seen a quite  "brfgihdfsah!" screenshot on the facebook page!! a warrior wielding two swords!there are so many compliments to say about this mod asian faces, sak yant tattoes on naked bodies and armors, cities, halls, battle fields, hideouts, equipment are incredibly detailed and meet perfectly the historical setting, no native names, weapons and dungeons scattered around as in other historical mods.
    I will surely have a blast on this one leading my thai troops as Khun Moo Daeng (who understand thai, will laugh at this name :lol:) , perhaps you should change the link in the first page with the last updated one, in the beginning I've almost missed this awesomeness!
    The Mod would be super epic with a multiplayer version, maybe co-op style! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

many thanks to the modders!

btw...hilarious the guards at the castles saying "the arrow to the knee " thing haha
  14. Big Batzo

~Kings and Kingdoms® Music Mod~

I see that the download link is crazy old but...no way to get a new music pack? native music is kinda boring now =)
  15. Big Batzo

The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

insomniac said:
    can't download. One link isn't working the other one requires membership  :???:
    insomniac said:
    this mod is dead i think :roll:
    i saw they were going to re-make the mod recently but the modder left it undone (if i don't mistake), for the download just get a free account in that website and you'll be able to download it (done 3 days ago)
  16. Big Batzo

how to act?

Hello everybody, this evening i had for the first time a very bad experience in my opinion, this happened online on the co op server called Fun_server... basically there were like 6 or so players, they were all Turkish and with the names starting with TR_Capulcu_°name°...  and were insulting ,tk...
  17. Big Batzo

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

would be possible to contact this guy and use this epicness as main menu soundtrack  :roll: :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWlGyNUKIJM
  18. Big Batzo

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

*din din din din din din din.....*

A: hey it was only me to hear the bells of Santa's sleigh!?!?! but..but that could mean only one thing!!
    B: Yeeeeay, Christmas is coming!!
    A: NO you idiot!!!...The Veiled Stars is going to be released!!! mmuahahah :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  19. Big Batzo

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Hello everybody,I'm looking for a regiment, better if based in Asia or wherever I could have a decent ping playing from Thailand...I've been looking for clans also in other m&b expansions (I've played warband,but basically a lot of captain co op in f&s)  but cant find that good servers where to play; installed Napoleonic wars few days ago and can play quite good the commander mod.
    Wanna improve in the game, wanna have fun.

Big Batzo on steam, Italian playing from Thailand, 22 years old
    ciao!  :wink:
  20. Big Batzo

Giocatori in Thailandia (SE Asia)

nono, il gioco non e` crackato, ho preso la collection edition, mi pare si chiami cosi, con warband e with fire and sword...
    si avevo capito che c'e` molta piu` gente che gioca a warband...ma giocando alla native ce ne stanno pochi mi sa...e` appunto per questo che cercavo un clan o comunque un gruppo di amici con cui comunicare per poi adeguarmi a loro con le varie mod.

Insomma il verdetto alla fine e`,,, posso trovare giocatori (come abbiamo detto cinesi/koreani ecc...) ma devo mettermi il cuore in pace per il ping che non sara` al di sotto di 200/300 giusto?
    Per esempio dall' italia quanto si pinga se ti connetti a un server...inglese?
Back
Top Bottom