Search results for query: *

• Users: Tyfedo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Battles & Sieges Two modes of presenting information in post-battle statistics (Party stats & Troop formation stats)

Hi all, Suggestion: A feature I would love to see in the game is the option to present the information of post-battle statistics (kills, deaths and whatnot) in at least 2 alternative ways. The current mode is great - we need a way to discern between the accomplishments and losses of each party...
  2. Puzzled about party skills and clan roles

Hi, As I understand it, clan roles work so, that when you appoint a companion to a role, then the party begins to use his/her appropriate party skill. The companion gets the xp bonus for using that skill. Otherwise the player gathers xp on all areas. Clan roles and appropriate skills (if I...
  3. Village improvement: Resource facility

I was most pleased with the new option to buy an enterprise in a city. That's what business-hearted dudes like me always wanted. Thank you! I have a suggestion though, that would improve the enterprise system. Villages should have an option to build some sort of resource facilities. An...
  4. First reviews on Warband

Hello everyone! I've finally had my first run on Warband. Here are a few thoughts that arose while playing. 1. There aren't too many players around... 2. Even on EU servers, where my ping is under 50 most of the time, I have this weird lagg going on all the time. My Fps lowers from time to...
  5. Investment system?

Short version: I own Vyincourd castle, and run my own kingdom. I noticed that the treasurer is offering me a chance to invest my money on (something)? Well, I had a great deal of fortunes, and tried investing 500 denars. It didn't quite work out, and I lost 300 denars. So how does the system...
  6. Just a quick question to be answered

Hey, I just installed the mod yesterday, and it's looking good so far! I was thinking, that maybe I could play the game all the way independently. I wouldn't want to join any faction right now. But there's a problem: I can't really get any good cheap troops anywhere. I think it's a feature...
  7. How to change my current character's stats?

I imported a character from a mod to the native game. I wanted to keep the levels and points, but not the money/belongings I had gathered. I imported the char, and it came out fine. Because the game thinks I should have cool armor and army by now, because of my characters age in days, my luck...
Back
Top Bottom