Search results for query: *

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Two modes of presenting information in post-battle statistics (Party stats & Troop formation stats)

Hi all, Suggestion: A feature I would love to see in the game is the option to present the information of post-battle statistics (kills, deaths and whatnot) in at least 2 alternative ways. The current mode is great - we need a way to discern between the accomplishments and losses of each party...
  2. So... workshops

No, you need a linen weavery for flax.

Ah, of course I mean a linen weavery. Fixed.
  3. So, sieges are garbage.

Nobody is going to attack your castle with fewer than 700 units. Which means the only threat your castle basically ever faces is a completely overwhelming one. At which point you are at the mercy of friendly AI armies. Either they come and rescue you or they don't. If they do, you're fine. If they don't, you're screwed.

I suppose you could recruit for days and days to pack that castle full of enough units to actually defend it against a 700 unit army, but then you're going to be pissing away money on fees and would be better off simply having no territory.

I don't want to comment on the rest, as I have only 2 sieges under my belt so far. But it so happens, that those 2 sieges were ones where a Sturgian army took 2 cities with only 240-350ish troops. So smaller scale offensives do at least somethimes happen.
  4. So... workshops

sometimes it will grow or decrease over time but if it does not work out you can talk with the shop assistant or whatever he is called and change what they produce there, it will cost you 2000 gold though

Yeah, will have to do that or scrap the whole thing. I'm just keen on knowing why this is happening (as is everyone else...). On paper I believe I'm doing the right thing buying a linen weavery in a city where flax is plentiful.

Edit: I meant a linen weavery
  5. I know Ambush mechanic was scrapped. But what was the reason for it and is there any way/chance to have it implemented in the future?

Wow, sounds like an awesome feature. I sure hope something along these lines gets implemented one way or the other. Also an excellent feature to buff/make bandits more interesting, if the AI could be made to handle that.
  6. So... workshops

My first attempt at owning a workshop, a linen weavery in Balgard, is making a petty daily profit of 30-40 gold. It has been operational for only a week or two, however. Will I see a natural growth in my profits over time, or did I just make a very silly investment? How to improve my profits? I figured this might be a good choice, seeing that there are 2 villages producing flax tied to the city.
  7. The empire I joined hates me?

Check the encyclopedia for those you have executed. The relationship status after executions is very strange. I have executed former vassals/nobles of my faction who had deserted to the enemy however everyone in your faction starts hating you for doing this. I feel like executions should not negatively effect the relationship with those in your own faction because if anything it’s a benefit.

I think a loss in relations should be tied to the personality of the lord in question. If an allied lord dislikes executing people - even enemies - it makes sense that this results in a loss in relations if you do it.
  8. Morale booster: Animations department

Just wanted to quickly thank the team once again. This time whoever handled the death animations. I can't count the number of times this game has made me audibly shout "OH!!!" like I'm commentating a UFC fight. Lance kills against infantry are spectacular. Javelin and throwing axe kills, you can feel the weight behind. Even an arrow to the stomach has visual impact. Really enjoying these animations and how they transition into ragdoll. I even find myself not overly upset when I fall because the way I go down is often so downright cool to watch.

Agreed. My god am I satisfied every time I get a javelin straight in the neck/belly/hand and my character swings on one side and seems to react to the hit with his hand movement before dying a grisly death. Looks and feels perfect.
  9. Puzzled about party skills and clan roles

its either early in the morning or late -.-

The other skill you mentioned, rouge and all below is more or less "hero" skills, trade is hard to make companions level since that function aint 100% done and caravans gives 0 xp atm. So those skills is for your "personal use"

Sorry, but the original post is actually from friday.

I see. I hope these skills do get properly fleshed out in the end.
  10. Puzzled about party skills and clan roles

Ehh, bump, I guess. Is my question self-explanatory, or is it simply just that people don't know?

Thanks.
  11. [Question for Developers] Are Alliances, Feasts & Tournaments with XP (etc) coming back?

About tournament and practice arena xp: I truly hope they bring this back, as it is a staple feature of gameplay for me (and honestly a nobrainer to be in place). I want to be able to practice using weapons when I practice them ingame. It's a very odd choice indeed to have it locked in the first place. Meanwhile - check out the mod on Nexus that's already out that unlocks tournament and arena XP. I use it now and I genuinely feel like I'm free again.
  12. Puzzled about party skills and clan roles

Hi, As I understand it, clan roles work so, that when you appoint a companion to a role, then the party begins to use his/her appropriate party skill. The companion gets the xp bonus for using that skill. Otherwise the player gathers xp on all areas. Clan roles and appropriate skills (if I...
  13. Tournaments

This is a no-brainer. You should absolutely be able to gain experience based on the weapons you use both in tournaments and arena practice. I'm quite astonished if it is indeed impossible at the moment. Gathering xp in tournaments and practice fights is reasonable in terms of realism and rpg-wise.

If I start a fresh game and I feel like I'm too weak to face what's out in the big world? Start training to become bigger (this is actually what I have to do now, as I see the autoblock function - which I was used to using since M&B alpha back in, idk 2006(?), or am I having a false memory) - is gone and I'm mediocre at blocking. It makes sense and feels rewarding that my character grows stronger as I do. Sure, tune down the rate to maybe x0.25-0.5 to discourage excessive practice and encourage trying your wings in the real world.
  14. Problem with Rivacheg Siege Defense??

This is why I always keep cheats "on". From time to time one soldier manages to bug himself inside a wall etc, so all I need to do is press "Ctrl + f4" and the enemy is knocked unconscious, no matter where he is. Also, I've had a similar bug in the "robbery" event in a city, but that was many patches ago...
  15. Village improvement: Resource facility

KuroiNekouPL said:
    Tyfedo said:
    At least I brought the matter back on the topics, and hopefully we'll see it soon on new updates.
    Heh, you're dreamer :roll:

Gotta have dreams, eh :smile:
  16. Village improvement: Resource facility

KuroiNekouPL said:
    Something like that has been suggested already, maybe even for a couple of times. :wink:

Oh darn it... The search function clearly isn't my friend. Well it must have been suggested before, this improvement is so obviously missing :smile:

At least I brought the matter back on the topics, and hopefully we'll see it soon on new updates.
  17. Village improvement: Resource facility

I was most pleased with the new option to buy an enterprise in a city. That's what business-hearted dudes like me always wanted. Thank you! I have a suggestion though, that would improve the enterprise system. Villages should have an option to build some sort of resource facilities. An...
  18. {22nd} The 22nd Battalion

Arcas Nebun said:
    Please post the unban request here: http://22ndbattalion.xippy.org/. The admins will tell you the reason and decide weather they unban you or not.

Allrighty I'll do that then. Thanks for the advice.
  19. {22nd} The 22nd Battalion

Hey guys! Seems like this thread has been quiet for quite a while, but I'm gonna resurrect it since I don't know where else to post my matter.

The problem is that when I try to join your 22nd siege server, I get the message "You have been banned from this server". Is this a technical problem or am I really banned? Because I have no clue why that could be. Last time I played I didn't get any warnings or stuff like that, and I didn't get kicked out.

So where's the problem? If someone could unban me I'd be gracious. Maybe someone banned me by accident?

Cheers, my ingame nick is "GeneralMoose".
  20. World Pathing completely broken

Yep. It's really screwed. I hate being caught by a superior army when my party decides to follow "a road" and travel in the opposite direction I'm trying to click.
Back
Top Bottom