Search results for query: *

1. notoriousRED

Warband/Steam Problem

Hi Having a problem with Warband, which I bought from steam. It tries to start, but keeps coming up with the error message: "This Game is currently unavailable. Please try again another time." I've done everything prescribed on the steam forum, (Deleting files, restarting steam, etc) and I'm...
  2. notoriousRED

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

cashy567 said:
        you should have Chapter houses scattered around like the Templar's that are always at war with Islam and provide soldiers for Jerusalem or mumlucks of the jihad  or Hansiain head quarters to provide unites to who ever.
    And don't forget the Byzantines with their Greek fire launchers.

Amen!!  :mrgreen:

3. notoriousRED

Can I just make a statement for everyone out there?

STOP ASKING WHEN IT WILL COME OUT. THAT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING FOR A MODDER, PERIOD. TRUST ME, THEY ARE WORKING AS HARD AS THEY CAN. IT WILL BE OUT WHEN IT'S OUT.

For now, satisfy yourself with the graphical wizardry that they are kind enough to provide us with.

This has been a public service announcement. Have a nice day.
  4. notoriousRED

Graphicly speaking, this is the best quality mod i have seen in a long while. Keep it up!
  5. notoriousRED

ficus said:

Sexy.  :wink:

Except for more graphical goodness, what's next on the to-do list? (Might be able to help...)
  6. notoriousRED

This is looking fantastic guys.

Keep it up!!    :mrgreen:
  7. notoriousRED

ficus said:
      :wink:

Amazing.  :mrgreen:
    CAN'T WAIT!  :twisted:
  8. notoriousRED

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Quail's Warhammer 40k Mod - Aspiring Modder? We could use scene props and scenes

Keldorn said:
    raslin said:
    The difference between tau and humans is probably somewhere along the lines of a foot in difference, depending on the genetic variants of the humans at hand. Orks are multiple feet taller, but generally hunchbacked enough to find themselves at a little over eye-level from a decent sized human. That mass is still there though. They also have huge muscles, with any given part of their body 2-3x larger than a humans(Head, arms, hands, etc).

There's a difference between not being spot on, and having some horrible caricature of a race that looks really nothing like them.

The appearance and size of the Tau depends on their caste (each caste is a subspicies with the Air Caste having the taller Tau). Here is a picture of how the tau race generally looks like:

tau2views.jpg

Also orks vary in size according to the extent and time of the conflict they are involved; the longer and harder the conflict, the bigger and stronger the orks that are bred. Adding to that, there are also orks of human size and bigger stature by default due their caste system (example: Doks of human stature).

A little off topic..... but where did u get that pic?
  9. notoriousRED

[Announcing] Hundred Years War: 1357

The existence of this thread brings me much inner peace and happiness.
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[gets down on one knee & presents ring]

Llew2, would you marry me?  :lol:
  10. notoriousRED

Tactics with Rodok infantry

Rhodok infantry? Rhodocks? Doomed. Your doomed. You ALL doomed. EVERYTHING IS DOOMED!!! :evil: :shock:
  11. notoriousRED

Sceneing Screenshots

Just a thought, but TPW is IMMENSELY texture heavy, and - from what I understand - eats regular pc's for breakfast. (...and lunch, and dinner...) Is this going to beef up the system reqs. any futher? 
  12. notoriousRED

Amazement

Vista Home Premium
    3.20 gigahertz Intel Pentium Dual Core
    1022mb ram
    NVIDIA GeForce 7500 LE (256mb)

The CTD i had was when i first played the game. I've lowered the graphic settings a bit and haven't had a problem since. I think people are having these crashes because they have got the settings too high for their pc, and just won't admit it. There is a fair amount of textures.....

The settings are just lowered for lack of a better word. Grass density is down, so is shadows, corpses, and ragdolls - and anything else not vital to gameplay is turned off.

Lord Shields said:
    Agreed it's a damn good start to a fine mod. Once the map gets in and the units tweaked it should rank up there with one of the better mods in this community.

And the combat system. Fighting 10 million guys with nothing but a pocket knife, pointy stick, large bowl an a skirt is pretty tough. Thats not to say the weapons or armour needs changing - proably just the stats. (and also the power of the arrows. With 55hp i got hit in the wrist and was knocked out.  :shock: Yeah.)
  13. notoriousRED

Amazement

Hi all, Today I downloaded this mod, played it for... about an hour and a half, and my jaw (quite unsubtly) slammmed to the floor.  :shock::mrgreen: The quality of this mod is amazing considering that its still in its early stages. I'm using vista, and i still only had 1 ctd, despite all the...
  14. notoriousRED

Praven siege the norm?

amade said:
    I wished the street battles were slightly bigger though. And you need civilians running around getting massacred too. Much setting fire and looting is absent. And wenches... Well... You know...

No. No use of the pointy thingy in battles. Other than your sword...and I don't mean THAT....  :oops:
  15. notoriousRED

Native Expansion Mod (Old Topic, Wealth of Old Info)

Could you please re-post the latest download to filefront as well?
    MBrepository is giving me  :oops: about how the server is blocked.  :evil: :evil: :evil: :eek: :shock: :mad:
  16. notoriousRED

Best bows for horse archery

For historical accuracy: strong bow or kherghit bow should do the trick

Gameplay: those 2 still work pretty well i'd imagine... :???:
  17. notoriousRED

About the Siege Towers...

HTAPAWASO said:
    Personally I'd prefer to have the AI work decently in sieges than have pretty siege towers that are not particularly functional.

Of course it would be nice to have more accurate sieges, but not at the cost of gameplay... it was obviously difficult enough just getting the AI to work with the current set-up.

Amen!

I feel an idea for a seige mod coming on..... [looks at work roster] Nope. idea gone.
  18. notoriousRED

Peace Bites

EVERYBODY NOW! RAID PILLAGE PLUNDER BURN! RAID PILLAGE PLUNDER BURN! C'MON, SING WITH ME - IT'S A HAPPY SONG!!  :mrgreen: :twisted:
  19. notoriousRED

Doing a couched attack..

Make sure that when u do a couched attack, that u don't just bowl him over with your horse. U need to get them *right* on the spear tip
Back
Top Bottom