Search results for query: *

• Users: Pilum
  • Order by date
  1. Pilum

What made you sad today? v.IV

I just want to say that I am not a therapist and I don’t know you, but I want to say what I find helps me with my mental and physical wellbeing.
    Talking to a therapist is, I think, a very good first step forward.
    Also, I think that physical exercises can be very uplifting for the spirit.
    For example, I try to walk at least 10 kilometers (6 miles) a day (when I am at work it is usually more than that). I find it very rewarding and it is also good for the body and mind (if you can walk of course, I know not everyone can).
    It can help me to get other thoughts or think about things differently, and it can give a certain kind of achievement, if you know what I mean.
    When I have time, I go running or do physical execises with my own bodyweight to stay in shape, but walking really helps me to stay positive.
    Anyhow, good luck and be well.

(English is not my native language).
  2. Pilum

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Thanks!
  3. Pilum

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Which game is that please, @Rujasu ?
  4. Pilum

SP - General Add Boats

+1 Boats and naval combat would be nice (maybe as a DLC further down the road?).
  5. Pilum

MP Native Persistent Empires

Great to see people are working on this project!
    I used to play Persistent World on Warband many years ago.
    Is Bannerlord in a reasonably playable state at the moment? I haven't bought it yet.
    Is the multiplayer mode somewhat stable?
  6. Pilum

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

BL looks great. It's going to be epic, I think.  :grin:

Now about that release date...
  7. Pilum

Looter said:
    But what if it takes too long, and the locusts from Rolf's Ancestral lands consume the grain before we can harvest?

pegunCZ said:
    We will send vile beggars on them

:grin:
  8. Pilum

Alexander13 said:
    Dear friends, I'm more than sure, at E3 we will not be given information about the release date of the game (beta test, alpha test, early access ...), the only thing that developers can say is what they plan and really want to do it in 2017 Or 2018. Forget about the date, otherwise after June 13-15 you will be extremely disappointed that nothing concrete has been said about the date and the whole forum will be turned into a complete disappointment, is it worth it?

Short answer: yes! :grin:
  9. Pilum

HolmgårdViking said:
    Oh.. I had never seen them before. Oh well.

There is also the information archive now:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,364140.0.html
  10. Pilum

Oconnell said:
    spurklez said:
    this turkish gaming magazine website claims that taleworlds is going to let people play the game at e3

http://oyungezer.com.tr/haber/49216-mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord-u-e3-te-oynayabilecegiz

also the magazine might sound familiar to you they visited the taleworlds office and tested the game like couple years ago

As Turkish is my native language, I've read the article, it says that people will be able to play the game during E3, and adding that the game will be "in a playable state". Also, it is written that this news comes from the Taleworlds company, no other source is given, yet this gaming magazine is the most trustworthy news source in Turkey, in my opinion (been following them for a decade).
    In addition, in the article it says, Armagan Yavuz will be attending E3 himself, and lastly there is no specific release date given yet.
    To sum up, these mean that they will demonstrate the game by multiple players playing and showing new features. HOPEFULLY.

Any word about multiplayer in the article?
  11. Pilum

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    I just went back and checked the pcgamer article and in fact they are the same areas from different angles. It is possible that they made an agreement to not release the screens until a certain time or they just got to see the same demo in different times.

One difference is though that the Gamestar guy got to play the game himself.
    The PC Gamer guy watched Captain Lust play for an hour.
  12. Pilum

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    Pilum said:
    Ki-Ok Khan said:
    Pilum said:
    Does it say something about kidnapping? I saw few videos about that.
    I bet they visited at the same time as PcGamer

Don't think so.
    Quite possible they were there when PC Gamer was there, the article feels outdated and the headline like clickbait.
    They have screenshots from the same village PcGamer visited.
    Desert battle. Like PcGamer.
    Field Battle same as PcGamer.
    I feel like they showed them the same demo.

Die Sandbox. Vom stumpfsinnigen Söldner in einer Armee über einen erfolgreichen Gladiatoren bis hin zu Händlern, Rittern und Adelsfürsten: In Mount & Blade 2 kann man alles sein. Diese Stärke erbt es vom Vorgänger, baut aber spürbar darauf auf. Als Spieler baue ich eigene Burgen, Heere und Handelsimperien - und verbessere dabei meine Fertigkeiten mit den unzähligen Waffen. Man kann schmieden, handeln, feilschen und entführen. Kurzum: Spielerische Freiheit bleibt die größte Stärke von Mount & Blade.
    I think this here says kidnapping. Not sure.

Correct, "entführen", kidnapping.
    But that is also old news, no?
Back
Top Bottom