Search results for query: *

1. guspav

Patch Notes e1.8.0

There is not any certain profit workshop in 1.8.0. It is a bit changing. Its depent on what is villages out put/what kind workshops exist in town/neighbor cities.
    Really? I don't see how it works now, but it doesn't seem to!
    q8trmsY.jpg
  2. guspav

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Just updated the game to e1.8.0. Workshops seem to be broken with this patch. I am not getting any income. Am I missing something?
  3. guspav

Modding Tools Beta

Press Ctrl+e
    I see! Thanks. I guess I was expecting something more straight forward.
    It seems to be only a scene editor, isn't it?
  4. guspav

Modding Tools Beta

I downloaded the so called Modding-kit, but once I launch it it just looks like regular Bannerlord. Am I missing something?
  5. guspav

SP - General Some quality of life improvements

Also, a baggage chest in combat was useful in Warband, why not implementing it in Bannerlord as well?
  6. guspav

Tela azul 1046

Tienes una captura de pantalla de la pantalla azul? El mensaje de error es importante para rastrear el problema.
  7. guspav

Ayuda: Animaciones rotas

Ya probaste encender el vsynch en la configuración? Haz eso y limita los FPS a 60 (no podrás ver más a menos de que tengas un monitor de gamer de todas formas).
  8. guspav

MOVED: Projeto de Tradução do MOD A World of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)

This topic has been moved to Mods. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=367973.0
  9. guspav

[WB] Pantalla azul D:!

Ya probaste cambiar la resolución del juego y mover los ajustes de video? Algo que te puede ayudar también es actualizar tus controladores de video. Prueba en los modos directx7 y directx9 a ver si ves cambios.
  10. guspav

MOVED: Error al Jugar Mount and Blade Warband

este tema de movido a: Preguntas técnicas / As questões técnicas. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=373318.0
  11. guspav

Error al Jugar Mount and Blade Warband

Hola! El pantallazo azul tiene algún mensaje o es un azul sólido sin letras?
  12. guspav

Currently working on...

Edit: The discussion has been zapped to oblivion.
  13. guspav

Currently working on...

mokrygorky said:
    Why are you still mentioning your wife? Are you insecure or something along those lines? I just find it funny that you mention her in almost every post, like if someone needed to know about her and your personal life. This is a game forum, not Facebook.
    And how, pray tell, does this become constructive criticism?
    If the man wants to share a little of his personal life it's OK. He's working really hard on the mod and making it evolve to the next level.

awkwarrd said:
    Interesting, its been what almost 2 years since i looked on here to see if guspav has done anything.
    Looks the same old talk, he got stuck again then months of nothing, mod almost dies, then a random reply with nothing other than more talk about stuff that isn't working.

gsanders shows up and does 2 years worth of work in a few months.
    Good job gsanders.
    I used to ask guspav for this kind of input and updates and all he did was post pictures that i could find from inside other mods where he ripped the skins and concepts.

1 thing gsanders, plz don't add restrictions, like the armor and stuff for race/class you mentioned in one of these previous posts, the thrill about this mod was the lack of development so to speak, like the lack of restrictions allowing people to do and be whatever they wanted without being forced to mess around with invisible restrictions, whether that was just a poor mans lazy coding or intended who knows, but it's what it is and how it is and should remain for the sandbox.

I only came here to hear about your wife gsanders, not this mod, this mod is old and done.. your wife however..  :wink:
    -peace

Oh, I have done quite a lot of things in the last two years, but the progress ground to a halt when I encountered those nasty bugs I mentioned earlier. I didn't want to continue developing anything until they were fixed out of fear of making them worse.
    One thing is that I didn't publish a newer version and another that work on the mod stopped.

gsanders has been working very hard and fixed and added many things to the mod in the last couple of months and once we have something ready, we'll upload it for all of you to play and test.
    Once again, we don't get any sort of pay for our work on the mod is worked on whenever we have the time and feel like it. If you don't like waiting or don't like the development speed, you could:
    a) Find another mod/game to entertain you while this one is ready.
    b) Volunteer to help with the mod in some way so it gets developed more quickly.
    c) Make your own mod that does every thing you like and has everything you made or copied or adopted.
  14. guspav

Phantasy 2018: Slideshow of features

Very cool and useful sneak peek, I think all Phantasy fans will be excited about it!
  15. guspav

Fantasy factions troop boost

Thracian Warlord said:
    I just started playing 0.723 again after a hiatus, it's been over 120 days in game. IIRC, fantasy factions received a troops boost (... rallied their troops!) every month for the first year as long as they maintained the control of their capital city. However in my playthrough they only received a boost on day 31 and none after that. Was this intended or is my game broken? Kinda wanna fix this if it's a glitch on my end before delving further into the game because don't really wanna see the fantasy factions wiped after the first year.

Thanks.
    It should work once a month if I remember correctly for the entire first year. Did you modify the mod in any way?
  16. guspav

Currently working on...

gsanders:Silly me, I was waiting for you to share with me the newest version soon and hadn't noticed you are actively sharing with me all your advances all the time! Anyway, I'll start checking every one of your changes and play-testing the WIP version. The last time it looked awesome and you have my full permission to show off a few sneak peeks for the community :wink:

So, my dear Phantasy fans, the mod is alive and kicking and gsanders is the new co-coder extraordinaire!

On another note, photobucket went all stupid and demanded payment for sharing all the pictures I was hot-linking so I told them to go screw themselves and you'll no longer be able to see the old pictures of the mod I was sharing. I'll look for another free service and start uploading again to repair the screenshot thread.
  17. guspav

Suggestions about game balance (or DMing on Warband)

mokrygorky said:
    How is that an argument? Magic missile is **** weak. I need something to fight the crazy monks while not getting caught, ****ing smartass.
    Woah, woah, keep it civil, dude! I think the insult was really uncalled for.
    Fireballs and lightning bolts aren't usable on horseback because they could be easily exploitable AND they act strangely when the AoE is calculated (they would sometimes explode on the player's feet).
    If you want to face multiple opponents as a mage, the haste spell is quite useful for outrunning enemies.
  18. guspav

Screenshots

Wow, that looks incredibly dangerous! But there's a lot of potential incredible loot and XP you could get. I guess it depends on your party's XP, equipment and configuration.
  19. guspav

Suggestions and questions.

Actually, I DID add a bunch of new castles and villages, didn't really reassign much. The world map isn't as large as before (was 2x as big as vanilla, now it is 1.5x bigger) and some towns and villages have been moved around a bit. For example, the Wizard Tower has been moved to the nearby island in the Rhodok territory and has walkable water (for now), I will include a bridge at some point.

Diplomacy will make the mod much more interesting, but you are right, weird alliances like between Blazing Hand and the Undead would be too strange, or Orcs and Dwarves or Elves and Drow.

I am checking what the merge did to the mod and I'll start slowly checking the new code out. Once it's working as it should I'll resume adding more stuff. We don't need any new bugs right now!
  20. guspav

Sobre Bannerlord..

Y seguiremos esperando. Aún no hay una fecha de salida ni de acceso temprano (early access), aunque ya tienen su entrada en steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/

Los requerimientos mínimos de sistema no parecen ser muy altos por ahora, pero pueden cambiar:

Procesador: Intel i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300
        Memoria: 4 GB de RAM
        Gráficos: Intel HD 4600 / Nvidia GT730 / AMD R7 240
        Almacenamiento: 40 GB de espacio disponible
Back
Top Bottom