Search results for query: *

• Users: 27POP27
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 27POP27

In Progress Have companion with >30 Trade skill, but questgiver says I don't..

Summary: Have companion with >30 Trade skill, but questgiver says I don't. How to Reproduce: Have companion with >30 Trade skill. Find quest that requires >30 Trade skill, and find the companion you have with this requirement cannot be used. Have you used cheats and if so which: Mod used: Party...
  2. 27POP27

SP - UI Implement Party Screen Enhancements as official feature

This mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/492 I've played M&B since 2008, and Bannerlord since pre-release for 239hrs. I like the clean 'real' unmodded way to play the game, but two mods have been a must for me: Settlement Icons (now officially implemented. Thank you)...
  3. 27POP27

Resolved Minor Faction leader refers to find himself if I want to hire them as mercenaries

Summary: Pelicos of the Embers says I must speak to Pelicos of the Embers for hiring them as mercenaries How to Reproduce: Look for Minor Faction leaders and try to hire the faction as mercenaries to your kingdom, while they are inside a castle. (Might happen also outside the castle. Did not...
  4. 27POP27

In Progress In map-view my castle has prisoners, but when inspecting the dungeon there are none.

Summary: In map-view my castle has prisoners, but when inspecting the dungeon there are none. See video. How to Reproduce: Be part of a faction. Have a battle happen with your castle while you are not present (and far away). Return to see prisoners inside the castle in map view, but when...
  5. 27POP27

Resolved Some units in my party is detached from any commander during an army battle and charges alone

Summary: Being a captain of a Battanian army (of which I am a lord in) of archers doesn't include all archers. When I command the archers in battle, many of the archers in my party are not a part of the command group 2 "Archers", and these archery are on a charge command (simply charges head...
  6. 27POP27

Need More Info [Minor detail] Terrain accessibility inconsistency

I've learned that in Bannerlord it's not possible to walk over steep mountains. I found this one area that caught my attention regarding this. I did not expect a bandit party going over this area. See attached video: https://dump.video/i/MTNFz4.mp4 Version 1.0.8. Is this intentional?
  7. 27POP27

Resolved Is there a way to see a log on campaign character/relations/clan/kingdom changes?

For instance: I defender a group of villagers from a bandit group. And I could swear I saw Col of Uthelaim relation increase from 1 to 12. But looking at his page afterwards, it says 1. This could be misreading the name, or it could be a bug. I cannot find a way to know. Is there a log on...
  8. 27POP27

My bug list

Except from the major bugs like frequent crashing and performance drains (from un-deselectable tessalation?), I have a few more minor bugs to bring forth: Cattle transportation quest from the mayor in Eidynburh gave me "[blank]." at destination it was supposed to go, got error 80 something...
  9. 27POP27

Made an un-noble companion vassal, how do I un-vassal him?

I did the stupid mistake of making Borcha a vassal, who is not born of nobility, and thus every other lord picks on me for this. How do I remove him as vassal? If this isn't doable in-game, is there a script to use or something like that? This literally ruined my 400 days save.
  10. 27POP27

Need help tweaking Kick [E]

How can I modify the in-game Kick (ability)? Thinking about changing the range of the kick and how fast/responsive the kick is. So far I've found something about kick in the actions.txt file: prepare_kick_0 256 2197815329  1   0.050000 kick_rightleg 10 12 4 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 prepare_kick_1...
  11. 27POP27

PLEASE READ. Damage Multiplier Mechanics doesn't affect vertical physics!!

I made a video just for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xXk2f0RcRg Pls change (fix) this for the sake of realism and me wanting to be an awesome charging berserker :D  :twisted: But seriously though...
  12. 27POP27

Finish him!

I'm not talking about fancy finishers like those in Mortal Kombat, but something I've been thinking about. I'm thinking making a hit from a anything that deals damage (or even the kick) sometimes knock the enemy on the GROUND. Lying down unconscious for about 5-20 seconds before he gets up...
  13. 27POP27

How active are the developers?

How much does the M&B developers work on M&B each month/week. And does the developers read AND react to all the awesome suggestions in the suggestion forums? I just want to get a general idea of how this game will look like in the future 
  14. 27POP27

Realistic weapon mechanics

This suggestion would "fix" the wierd situation when a lot of AI bots chunk up together and hit eachother in a little group, without having to upgrade the AI too much to avoid it. Plus, it's feels really cool. The suggestion is to make melee weapons hit multiple targets when you use it to...
Back
Top Bottom