Search results for query: *

• Users: tavener
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tavener

[S] Only 1 ladder...

It makes me angry cause they get stuck... Would be awesom if there was 2 ladders in siege.
  2. tavener

Scandinavian Mod - A Age of Blackpowder Mini-Mod

Hi! I'm here to apologise to Bjorne and all of you guys that has been duing such a great job with this mod! You all know what I'm apologising for so no need to retell :p Anyway here is my (Yours) AoE Scandinavian minimod. http://www.moddb.com/mods/scandinavia-mod/news/edit/the-mod7 I will try...
  3. tavener

Unable to open quick_strings -_-'

I have this mod I'm working on and I'm pretty sure I have NOT done anything fault. SO why the heck does this happens? ty.
  4. tavener

Python why does it happen?!

Can anyone tell me why this happens? I have the module and installed python correclty (I think). If you think I don't have installed it correct, is there someway to try python if it works fine? Here is the problem anyway: thanks
  5. tavener

Diplomacy, War!

I've been looking around ALOT in the forum and still not got it... how to make war and peace betwen the existing factions. By that I mean factions like Khergit, Nords Vaegirs etc. but I changed the named of the factions in factions.txt Do I need python for this cause it won't work at all when I...
  6. tavener

Changing tournament weapons?

As the title say. Anyone have a clue? ty:)
  7. tavener

Making a front... font??

So I was going to make a front for my mod and I'm wondering if someone could help me create one (I will ofc give credit). MSN: [email protected] ty. wow, I have really become a regular customer here in The forge :p
  8. tavener

black powder bombs like in the movie 300.

I have this mod im working on and I want to have Black powder bombs/bags for my Sami Magician. ty
  9. tavener

Hello all finish people.

Im making a Scandinavian Mod with Finland Included and I need Finish names for the lords. TY!!   :) EDIT: the year is 1800 20 Finish Lords.
  10. tavener

Danska och Norska namn

Hallå alla Danskar och Norskar! Jag håller på med ett Skandinaviskt mod som snart är klart MEN, jag behöver Danska och Norska namn. Tack! EDIT: Det är 1800-tal. 20 Danska lords och 20 Norska lords.
  11. tavener

Changing the name of a mod withouyt screeving the map up?

As the topic say. anyone have an idea? ty.
  12. tavener

Faction??!

How do I create a new faction?? Or change the faction name to another name?  :?: :?: Ty!  :D
  13. tavener

Tournament weapons

Hello, how do I change weapons for tournaments in troop editor? ty
  14. tavener

Faction name?

I need to know how to change the name of a faction. anyone know how? Thanks! :)
  15. tavener

Copy paste map, WTF?!

Ok, I have a map I made that I want to use in anither mod. I copy it and it turns up like a old version I made of it. How do I manage to have everything in place and with that I mean all citys, villages and castles where I placed them. What do I need to copy?  I just copyd the map.txt and it...
  16. tavener

RPG Elves mod?

I remember I saw a RPG Elves mod but I can't find it. Anyone know where I can find it?
  17. tavener

Troop editor

So.. I just downloaded and installed troop editor, but I don't really know how to use it ^^. I want to delete all horses, or just make so no one uses 'em. thanks for help.
  18. tavener

MapEditor

Hi, I need help with Thorgrims MapEditor. When I start it up (try to) It won't start and the computer gets really laggy/hacky. What should I do?  Any solutions is helpable I couldn't get any help so that's why I posted it here! Thanks!!
  19. tavener

MapEditor

Hi, I need help with Thorgrims MapEditor. When I start it up (try to) It won't start and the computer gets really laggy/hacky. What should I do?  :?: Any solutions is helpable :)
  20. tavener

God mod

So I downloaded the mod ''God Mod'' But I got error and later saw it was for v.906. So is there a way to edit files so I can have like 5000HP and 5000Strngt etc? thanks!  :)
Back
Top Bottom