Search results for query: *

1. tavener

Bug Reports

The game crashes alot!
  2. tavener

[S]1257 AD (improved) - old discussions

I hope the map isn't done  :shock:

If it is... well take a second look at it.
  3. tavener

[S] Only 1 ladder...

It makes me angry cause they get stuck... Would be awesom if there was 2 ladders in siege.
  4. tavener

Scandinavian Mod - A Age of Blackpowder Mini-Mod

Bjorne it's fixed! :wink: read the summary.

Trevlig helg :grin:
  5. tavener

Scandinavian Mod - A Age of Blackpowder Mini-Mod

Hi! I'm here to apologise to Bjorne and all of you guys that has been duing such a great job with this mod! You all know what I'm apologising for so no need to retell :p Anyway here is my (Yours) AoE Scandinavian minimod. http://www.moddb.com/mods/scandinavia-mod/news/edit/the-mod7 I will try...
  6. tavener

[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Looks good BUt I hope it will be better when it's done :grin: Good work so far.
  7. tavener

Diplomacy, War!

Well I got python to work so how do I edit the factions to be permanent enemies?

ty
  8. tavener

Unable to open quick_strings -_-'

I have this mod I'm working on and I'm pretty sure I have NOT done anything fault. SO why the heck does this happens? ty.
  9. tavener

Python why does it happen?!

bjorne. said:
    no msn is to ****ing stupid. Since it want alow me to do remote control with me... annoying piece of program ****.

Yepp it sure is stupid..
  10. tavener

Aargh!! **** it! Thanks for your help man but this wont just work or I'm to ****in stupid  :lol:

Thanks all.
  11. tavener

MISHO said:
    No, do this i think this will work... open the module system and look for module_info.py open it and where you see the directory set it to the module you are using (native or whatever) and don't forget to use forward slashes not backward (cause a lot of frustration to me :grin:) / not \

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade\Modules\Native\modulesystem\  Wrong

C:/Program Files/Mount&Blade/Modules/Native/modulesystem/  Right (why are you typing the (x86).. that shouldnt be there.. it should only say program files i think)
    If this doesn't work then add the x86 :grin: maybe it fixes it! :grin: gl

BTW if you didn't notice on the module_info.py script there is a paragraph with red letters! (read them next time, it helps with scripting)

Cheers,
    MISHO

Thanks but still it dosn't work >.<
  12. tavener

SPD_Phoenix said:
    No. The path setting is for Python.

You can place module system any where. I prefer it to be in the same place as my temp output folder.

In Window Vista, I would prefer the MS on my desktop.

Another seperate path setting is in module_info.py where you set the destination for your output files (the text files your get after compiling the pys files).

Weird... I changed the path where python is installed, but still error -_-'
  13. tavener

OK but if you've placed the Modulesystem in a mod folder should you change the path to that directory?

Exampel:

Modulesystem goes to --> Native

Path --> C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade\Modules\Native\modulesystem\

?

ty.
  14. tavener

Miclee said:
    Do... what exactly?

nvm, but now it says ''not recocgnized'' :sad:
  15. tavener

how dou you auctully do that?
  16. tavener

Rize said:
    Invalid syntax usually means you didn't place a comma somewhere or something like that.

So you mean it's not correclty edited in the Environment variables?

this is what I typed:

1:

2:
  17. tavener

Can anyone tell me why this happens? I have the module and installed python correclty (I think). If you think I don't have installed it correct, is there someway to try python if it works fine? Here is the problem anyway: thanks
  18. tavener

A question

happens t ome too :sad:
  19. tavener

Diplomacy, War!

I've been looking around ALOT in the forum and still not got it... how to make war and peace betwen the existing factions. By that I mean factions like Khergit, Nords Vaegirs etc. but I changed the named of the factions in factions.txt Do I need python for this cause it won't work at all when I...
Back
Top Bottom