Search results for query: *

1. HopitKonsta

Bug Reports and Suggestions

So, I'm currently stuck in my city after trying to find rebels and failing at it, I can only click the reports button or "esc". I see no mouse cursor and I'm basically just looking at time go by.
    Does this mean my game/character is completely ****** and I need to start a new one? again?

EDIT: Edited my save game and fixed it. But really, really annoying.

EDIT2:
    Also saw this after I had build every building in a city.
    835E8C16F1470EB9EEF65621A72B20D25A3374D1

And for some reason, every city I own ends up having 0 people living in them? Even if I ask hundreds of tribesmen to come live there, after a month, the population is back to 0
  2. HopitKonsta

Bug Reports and Suggestions

How do you give boots and gloves to your "custom" regiments?

I don't see an option for them
    EDIT: Also, no option to give "cavalry" regiments horses
  3. HopitKonsta

LBCE Suggestions thread

Make the battles last longer (have more "reinforcement" waves). Currently, imho, the battles are way too short when there are 400+ soldiers on each side and you constantly end up ending the battle and going right back in

Also I'd say no to khopesh's for Khergits
  4. HopitKonsta

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Can we get somekind of a Rune Hammer?
    To tickle my skull smashing side and give a blunt (end game)weapon option?
  5. HopitKonsta

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I'm unable to use the new formations, when I select a troop type, a few more menus flash on the screen, but I'm only able to select F1, F2 and F3
  6. HopitKonsta

Viking Conquest issues

Ok, this is getting ridiculous, why do ruffians/thieves not die when I stab them with my spear
    http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38620959936533335/A0835D646DA01AE7D544B469EE299788F819F803/
  7. HopitKonsta

Viking Conquest issues

I've run into a rather strange (and useful!) issue/bug(?)

All the spears I use with a shield (or, use underhand thrust) do blunt damage, so I always make people go unconscious, when I would think, thrusting a spear into someones gut would actually kill them instead :grin:.
    Not that I'm complaining, this way I'm getting loads of prisoners to sell!
    Note: This seems to happen when I attack robber's dens and thieves running around, when I got ambushed by bandits in a town my spear killed them.
  8. HopitKonsta

Shinobi!

Coraline said:
    Actually Shinobi wore blue, not black.  :roll:

There are a lot of outfits I'd love to see like semi samurai robe/armor combos for mercenaries/ronin.
    OP did say stereotypical ninja
  9. HopitKonsta

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

sikatjamban said:
    guild master in Kiyosu stopped giving quests, i don' think this is normal (a few weeks already, no quests)
    it was because the looter/bandit group for the quest got taken out by other party,

take quest > bandit taken out > quest cancelled with red message > quest option no longer shown in dialog

i can still increase relations by buying wine from innkeeper though, so not that gamebreaking
    Wait 2-4 ingame weeks and the bastard should give you more quests
  10. HopitKonsta

phlpp said:
    Official answer is "There are no plans to add Korea or a Korean Campaign". Unofficial answer is that my friends kept telling me not to go crazy and add Korea and just release the damn thing
    Smart friends there
  11. HopitKonsta

Prettiest wives?

In sarranid sultanate I prefer Lady Zandina.
  12. HopitKonsta

Gekokujo: FAQ, Wiki, and Quick Help

sikatjamban said:
    Hello,

Has anybody made mappings of companions relationship yet? or maybe some sort of combo list?
    my army now consists of a group of people who hate each other more than they hate the enemies :sad:
    while i can disable them from leaving, i do believe it will affect their starting relationship with me when i make them vassals
    -or atleast that's what happened last time i played Perisno
    Yes, it's located in gekokujo module folder, inside README folder
  13. HopitKonsta

Comments: 3.0 Released

Articulo34 said:
    HopitKonsta said:
    It was 5 at the start, after 3rd or 4th one it turned into 10 reputation required... and Tournaments are so rare and so far apart (usually) they're over by the time I get there or are located in a town I don't want to invest in
    Been +5 the whole time. And I have 11 so far.
    Well, I can't build them no longer unless I have 10 rep
  14. HopitKonsta

Articulo34 said:
    HopitKonsta said:
    I have personal issues of throwing 1k away for a relation point. And considering I'm at the point where I have to have 10 rep to buy an enterprise... 10k is just way too much
    I'm amazingly cheap.
    10? For me it´s only 5.

EDIT: And if you win a tournament you also gain +1 and quite some money if you bet.
    It was 5 at the start, after 3rd or 4th one it turned into 10 reputation required... and Tournaments are so rare and so far apart (usually) they're over by the time I get there or are located in a town I don't want to invest in
  15. HopitKonsta

Articulo34 said:
    Go to the tavern, buy sake for everybody (+1 relations with the town). Travel to the next town, rinse, repeat.
    I have personal issues of throwing 1k away for a relation point. And considering I'm at the point where I have to have 10 rep to buy an enterprise... 10k is just way too much
    I'm amazingly cheap.
  16. HopitKonsta

Why in the world does the required town opinion scale (for establishing yourself a merchant)? It's hard enough to get jobs from guild masters that aren't near impossible to finish ( find X group that has been harassing people going to X town and then they proceed to spawn behind a ******** mountain and end up on the other side of Japan when you get there) and then stop giving quests all together!
  17. HopitKonsta

My game became unresponsive when I said to a general that I want to be a lay monk in his army.
    EDIT: (Clicking didn't do anything and I had to terminate the program and restart)
    And as a suggestion, could you please add the "Choose quest from a menu"? It's really annoying trying to improve town relations when all they give my poor character peace missions or hunt down bandits who must be ninjas..
  18. HopitKonsta

GrenadierAreso said:
    Hello everyone. I have a question.
    I had a two versions of warband. Non-steam 1.158 and steam version 1.160. What about working gekokujo mod on a last one?
    Should work, (does for me)
  19. HopitKonsta

Where do I need to go to be able to recruit Sohei/units that upgrade into sohei?
    EDIT: Sohei, as in warrior monks.
  20. HopitKonsta

What's your favorite Bandit?

I hate all of them.
Back
Top Bottom