Search results for query: *

1. Something unusual

Version 0.772 Released!

Perisno - Version 0.772 Released! Go Here to find download links: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284936.0.html 0.772 CHANGELOG - [Fixed] Knockdown Bug - [Fixed] Drachen Sword not showing in scabbard - [Fixed] Rotten Wolf Meat still gives morale bonus - [Fixed] Double Recruits...
  2. Something unusual

[Suggestions Request] New Quests

I am going to add many new quests to Perisno, a few every version hopefully. If you have encountered some new ones already in your game, then you know what I am talking about. I need some new ideas for quests, and I would appreciate it if you guys can post your ideas here. Of course, if your...
  3. Something unusual

SP Native [WB] Age of Hope

Age of Hope Quick Summary of the Mod Age of Hope is a modification set in Calradia, a hundred years later. In this Calradia, all good men have fallen and evil roam freely. It is a dark age that is fraught with danger. The Cursed lords are at the heart of it. Each Cursed Lord is the leader of...
  4. Something unusual

[Suggestions Request] Household Troops

Post your suggestions for Household troops here. Household troops are a feature in 0.6 and also in 0.5 (you may have seen some). They are unique troops that a lord of a kingdom has and they are the lord's troop only - no one else has them. You can post anything from just an idea to the Household...
  5. Something unusual

[Poll] Hardest starting area

What do you think is the hardest starting area? By this I mean the area in which the player starts at. This poll is for balancing reasons, as I do not want one area to be incredibly hard while another is like a ride in the park. Please vote and tell me your opinions.
  6. Something unusual

Perisno mod is recruiting!

Perisno is a low fantasy, medieval themed mod. It features a diverse world that is open and always expanding in lore, etc. To make most of our goals for future versions possible, we need more members on the team. The current version in Development is 0.6. The Perisno mod is now recruiting new...
  7. Something unusual

Lore NPCs [Suggestion Request]

I'm currently making some Lore NPCs to add to the immersion in Perisno. They will spawn in unique locations, castles, taverns, etc. and they will be there only for lore purposes. Currently I've added 3 of them to the Tolranian capital. If you have any ideas of some Lore NPCs then post them here...
  8. Something unusual

[Suggestions Request] Lore Immersive Random Events System

Currently I'm working on making tons of new random events. These are going to be lore immersive and have a direct impact on your game. I am going to set them into two categories: the simple random events and complex random events. For example, one simple random event is: "A New Gods...
  9. Something unusual

Version 0.611 <RELEASED!>

Perisno 0.61 is now released. Mod DB Link http://www.moddb.com/mods/httpwwwmoddbcommembersmichadrmods Warband Nexus Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3980/? How to use a Perisno Patch: 0.611 CHANGELOG - [Changed] Prince Linthradil to Princess Linthradil - [Fixed] Some lords/ NPC...
  10. Something unusual

Post ideas of factions here

We are planning to add some more factions to Perisno in Version 0.6 and later. We have already planned out a tribal faction, a Viking based faction and an invading Far East based faction. We might have room to add one last faction so: The Idea of this thread is to post faction ideas. This is...
  11. Something unusual

General Discussion Thread

Anything general about the mod you want to talk about, this is the place ;) In order to better organize the board, and reduce the amount of stickies, while still having a discussion thread, the new place for general discussion is the sticked Discussion + Suggestions thread. -cwr
  12. Something unusual

Perisno Factions, Lore, and Info

Perisno Map: Major Factions (for minor factions see post 2) Kingdom Of Tolrania Troop Overview: These troops are well balanced, with good infantry and deadly bowman. The Tolranians have only one mounted troop thus relying on their High-Tier class for Cavalry. Lore: Troop Tree: Coat of...
  13. Something unusual

[POLL] What features would you like in future versions?

What are some features you would like in future versions? The current version is 0.5 and the upcoming one is 0.6.  Discuss here. I've only put a few features that we are thinking about on the poll, the rest is for you to say. 0.5 Poll Results What features would you like in future versions...
  14. Something unusual

The Screenshot Thread

Post screenshots here :)
  15. Something unusual

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

FAQ Q. I updated to a new Version of the mod, but my save-games are gone or are corrupted. What happened?! Unless noted in the patch notes, generally new version of the mod are NOT save game compatible with the previous version thanks to the nature of the Warband Engine. We are devs. can't...
  16. Something unusual

Modding Warband on a Macbook?

Anyone know how to do this exactly?
  17. Something unusual

What is the most epic battle/war you've had?

What's the most epic battle or war you've had in PoP? For me, it was when I declared war on the d'shar and my marshal, Lethaldiran besieged singal. my faction had 14 towns, the d'shar had 4, and pretty much the same amount of vassals as I do (I might have a bit more, not sure) We besieged...
  18. Something unusual

Ravenstern only army

I'm thinking of starting a new playthrough with a pure Ravenstern army. Any tips? Basically what I'm going to do is get 20+ relations with all the Ravenstern lords and then do the claimant quest. Since I've never really used Ravenstern before (always the southern nations) what should my non...
  19. Something unusual

minor faction and unique spawns

What are some of your experiences with them? Especially with the new town sacking option. i'll start: i managed to kite the Renegade Witch hunt to the area near poinsbruk that was infested by Mystmountain armies. the witch hunt managed to kill 3 Mystmountain armies and skirmished with wolfbode...
Back
Top Bottom