Search results for query: *

1. Sir Bommel

Welche Fraktion Spielt ihr am liebsten und wieso?

Die Armbrustbolzen fliegen in einer sehr flachen ballistischen Kurve und daher kann man mit ihnen etwas leichter zielen (grosse Distanz!!), da man nicht so stark drüberhalten muss wie beim Bogen.
  2. Sir Bommel

Ähm... tja... Musik?

Will auch mal was posten, ist aus einem meiner sehr vielen Lieblingslieder. ^^

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
    Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
    Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
    Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip****s.

Some say the end is near.
    Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
    I certainly hope we will cuz
    I sure could use a vacation from this

Stupid ****, Silly ****, stupid ****...

Bin mal gespannt ob das hier jemand kennt (ohne Google). :wink:
  3. Sir Bommel

Warband

BATTLE: 2 Teams kämpfen gegeneinander
    wenn alle Kämpfer eines Teams besiegt werden verliert das Team
    nur ein Leben/Spawn pro Runde!

Fight and Destroy: Teams Kämpfen
    das Angreiferteam muss entweder bestimmte Gegenstände zerstören oder alle Gegner des Verteidigerteams töten
    das Verteidigerteam muss versuchen bestimmte gegenstände eine gewisse Zeit zu verteidigen oder alle Angreifer zu töten
    nur ein Leben/Spawn pro Runde!

Sieg: Belagerung
    Es geht darum due Fahne im Burginneren eine Zeit lang zu halten oder sie in einer bestimmten Zeit zu erobern
    unbegrentzte Leben/Spawns pro Runde!

Deathmatch: Jeder gegen Jeden
    Teamdeathmatch : die 2 Teams versuche in möglichst kurzer Zeit eine bestimmt Anzahl von Kills zu erhalten
    unbegrentzte Leben/Spawns pro Runde!

Auf einigen deathmatchservern gibt es eine Art Ehrencodex
    die Duellregeln

Über deinen Verbündeten schwebt ihr Wappen/Clanwappen
    also wenn über den Kopf eines Spielers ein Wappen fliegt ist es dein Verbündeter

Habe noch eine wichtige Info hinzugefügt.
  4. Sir Bommel

Pacth .660 Nerfed archers/Crossbowmen

Just remove zoom alltogether.
  5. Sir Bommel

Gothic 3

Rabid Potatoe said:
    I was talking 'bout unmodded Gothic 3.
    I wouldn´t call a patch a modification, it is meant to be a fix.
  6. Sir Bommel

Gothic 3

Overlord- said:
    So...how much those patches changes the game? I stopped playing Gothic 3 after milions of bugs (when even 70 orcs werent able to kill me and 1 boar could....also I hated being unkillable after using some spell...).

Community Patch 1.73 Changelog: http://snorre.jowood.de/~community/Gothic3/CP_Changelog_en.txt

Download: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=683897
  7. Sir Bommel

Gothic 3

Just do the quests before starting the rebellion.

PS: As long as you (and certain quest giving NPCs) are alive you can "solve" the game, no matter if all are hostile or not.
  8. Sir Bommel

"Calradia under Siege" v1.8

Ehrlich gesagt hatte ich mich noch nie mit der Schwarzen Sonne befasst, aber ich bin der Meinung das dieses Symbol so oder so nur sehr wenigen in der Form bekannt ist. Ein Hakenkreuz oder SS in Runenschrift fände ich schlimm/unpassend, da sie wirklich jedem bekannt sind.

Kurz gesagt, wer darin sofort die Schwarze Sonne erkennt, der hat sich eh schon mit dem Thema auseinander gesetzt und eine Meinung dazu, aber als gefährlich sehe ich das Symbol in der Form wie es auf der Flagge ist nun wirklich nicht an.
    Kein Mensch wird zum Nazi nur weil er unbewusst ein Symbol von "ihnen" sieht. :wink:
  9. Sir Bommel

Was ist denn an der Fahne so schlimm?
    Ich gehe davon aus das du darin irgendwie eine Nazi-Symbolik erkennst, was ich aber irgendwie nicht nachvollziehen kann.
  10. Sir Bommel

Britain at War Media Center!

That´s indeed a very nice video!
  11. Sir Bommel

UInt64 ist ein unsigned Integer 64bit, also eine Variable.
    Ich vermute du hast irgendwo einen Wert eingegeben der zu gross ist.
    Meistens werden nur Werte von 0-255 unterstützt.
  12. Sir Bommel

"Das bist du!" und andere Weisheiten

Darwin said:
    FrisianDude said:
    auch ein "Tuple" ist in module_party_templates. Aber es ist nur ein Wort aus änglisch (englisch? Mit oder ohne ein Größe buchstabe?) und ich weiß nicht was der korrekten übersetzung ist.

tuple kann man nicht übersetzen

tuple -> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupel_%28Informatik%29
  13. Sir Bommel

LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Very nice but it seems you "overdone" the specular map a little bit.
  14. Sir Bommel

[suggestion] nerf throwing

Ever played against team only consisting of crossbowmen/archers? It´s just as "bad" but that doesn´t mean they have to be nerfed.

And why do you assume we are not on the receiving end? 
  15. Sir Bommel

Add Doors To Houses Barns and sheds

Madnes5 said:
    Hey i was just getting destroyed by vaegir archers in battle and thought of a great gameplay addition.
    Lets use field by the river as a example, say your getting slaughtered by the horses and have nowhere to go what do you do? You go inside the house :smile: i think it would be great if sheds, barns houses could be entereed and have doors you can open and close or, barricade and if needed broken down by a heavy weapon such as a sledge hammer etc. What do you guys think? i dont think it would be hard to implement doors into the gameplay because i see its already been done for siege.

Yes, and please add a new throwing weapons then: burning torch.  :lol:
  16. Sir Bommel

Teala said:
    I'm with Auscifer on this.  If the whole of one side being Nord takes up throwing axes then that is how it is.  If you start limiting weapons then you might as well limit what each player can play as well.  That means no horde of rhodok spearmen or veagir archers and such.    I personally have no issue with this patch at all.  I cannot stress enough how full of awesome suace it is.    Throwing axes take skill to learn, just as archery and two handers and 1h weapons.  Learn to use them and learn how to counter them.

Olo has an issue because all he does is run around naked with a two handed weapon and gets killed by throwing axes it seems.    That is not our problem.  If you chose to play that way, that is your issue - not the games.  What is next javelins and then bows...because you decide to go without any protection and only use one type of weapon that affords no protection unless in melee range?  Sorry I do not feel any sympathy for you.
    I have to wholeheartly agree! :wink:
  17. Sir Bommel

Britain at War Progress. (NEW POLL!)

Sure thing.
  18. Sir Bommel

Serial key is too small. 2 digits short.

Have you talked to the esellerate guys about this?
  19. Sir Bommel

Magni said:
    That's ultimately the biggest issue with throwers.  They can use a shield.  And since readying a shield to block an arrow or whatever takes milliseconds an archer or xbowman will NEVER come out on top versus a thrower.  And then, to add insult to injury, they can turn that final throwing weapon into a 1-handed weapon.

Throwing weapons should be initiators, NOT the entire battle plan.
    An archer is meant too stay out of throwing weapons range anyways, and there should allways be some infantry nearby to protect him.
    This game is meant to be played using teamwork so there will be a well balanced team.

Leave the throwing weapons as they are.
  20. Sir Bommel

need help cheating :p

Alhanalem said:
    Blargh :p I figured clicking CHEAT! when starting a game would do it.  Thanks >.>
    :lol:

Glad you "fixed" it. CTRL+X also adds experience points to yourself or a companion (in character window) or to "normal" troops (if selected in party window).
Back
Top Bottom