Search results for query: *

• Users: Red Serf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Red Serf

I'm seeking information about the mysteriousTagars

So, I've been scrounging the module system for unseen stuff. Amidst these, in the oldest module system available, I've found mention of a faction called Tagars. They have no other content besides their faction being defined in module_factions, as follows: ("tagars", 0...
  2. Red Serf

Any OSP frogmouth helmet mesh around?

Hello. I've been looking for a frogmouth helmet in order to retexture it, however all mods that contain one (HYW, Knights the Last Battle, ACOK, Renaissance Mod) are not open source/ OSP. I'm referring to this kind of helmet:
  3. Red Serf

Can't Find Archery Animation

I was wondering to substitute the native archery anination by other, but I can't find in what file of Commonres is it. Where are it?
  4. Red Serf

White item in game

I was adding some items to the game, but i got the added armor full white, with no texture?what I am doing wrong? I have the .brf where the meshe is located, the texture of the meshe, but it's still white. What I also need to add?
  5. Red Serf

Adding items from another mods

Still amazed with the modifications in the zweinhandler mechanich and also playing the mod Phantasy Calradia, i noticed some itens who can be cool to have at the Silverstag, Here are they; -Light Plate Armor -Plated Charger -The two tipes of Barbute -A really big two handed morningstar -some of...
  6. Red Serf

A new and sample way to make a flail

I am thinking with myself, if you catch a cludgel or the wooden stick, change their texture, increase their range and make a animation for they dont need too stay swinging, just you hit and the chain goes with the ball to the enemy?that would be more simple than made a new phisic sistem for the...
Back
Top Bottom