Search results for query: *

• Users: Ahri
  • Order by date
  1. Ahri

Path of Exile

Once open beta kicks in, all characters created from there on out will carry over to the final release, right?
  2. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

Tralfaz said:
    The **** is that?

A seizure bound to happen
  3. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

warframe.gif
  4. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

WalkingDead101%202012-12-07%2000-28-18-54.jpg
  5. Ahri

Dark Souls

Vermillion_Hawk said:
    To be honest invaders shouldn't really be getting annoyed over the so-called "gank squads". You lose nothing but a little time when you invade, and it doesn't hurt anything but your pride when you end up losing. Additionally, you have the choice to end your stay in the host's world at any time - the only tool at the host's disposal is a disconnect.

I don't know what the quotation marks are about as gank squads are set up specifically to grief invaders by camping around their hotspots all day. It's all legitimate play of course and is something to take into account when you invade, but it does get extremely annoying as you'll find yourself invading these same clowns over and over again, so instead of opting out repeatedly you should simply grief the poo poo out of them instead -- preferably in the dirtiest ways imaginable. It is a comedy goldmine.
  6. Ahri

Dark Souls

I always found it fun to bait gank squad hosts into attacking the smithy in Anor Londo. Often times I'd just end up cornering myself but it's hilarious once you meet a host dumb enough to bite. It's pretty dirty but I shed no tear for the ganking community. The death threats are an added bonus. :roll:
  7. Ahri

What are you playing right now?

Dark Age of Camelot for the nostalgia.
  8. Ahri

Assassins Creed III - trailer released.

Orchid said:
    Ahri said:
    My sequence 7 save just disappeared. :cry:
    Ran into a similar issue with Revelations twice. As far as I know there's no other solution than to start over again...

I just went ahead and uninstalled it. Fun game but there's no way I'm replaying that intro again this year.

On the topic of Uplay -- it's a piece of **** and should be optional, not enforced. It wiped my Conviction save at least once back in the day, and it's obviously not going to stop. I think it feeds on anguish and grief.
  9. Ahri

Assassins Creed III - trailer released.

My sequence 7 save just disappeared. :cry:
  10. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

Sir Prince said:
    What are you using to make those .gifs?

VirtualDub

e:
    AC3SP%202012-11-22%2009-34-42-18%20%282%29.gif
    :roll:
  11. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

AC3SP%202012-11-22%2008-38-28-04.gif
    AC3SP%202012-11-22%2008-02-53-31.gif
  12. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

Orchid said:
    Sir Prince said:
    He's using one of the numerous ESB graphics mods.
    Of course, I use one myself as well(this one). But my Skyrim screenshots are nowhere near as succulent as his.

I'm running Skyrim at a custom 2560x1440 resolution, and that countered with hi-res texture packs, injected SMAA, SSAO/SSIL ENBs and lightning mods make Skyrim a beautiful place -- and thank you for the compliment earlier. :wink: Check out my Flickr for the originals if you want.
  13. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

Sir Prince said:
    He's using one of the numerous ESB graphics mods.

True, but also downsampled from 1440p which gives it some extra clarity.

e: for content
    AC3SP%202012-11-21%2010-33-03-71.gif
    Gotta go fast
  14. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

Darker Nights can suck a d**k. Anyway...

8205276178_e5d528f749_b.jpg
    8198365774_b36d6bf3c4_b.jpg

e: broken link

Kevlar said:
    HMA2012-11-2021-43-31-38.png

How is it?
  15. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

I can't get enough of Skyrim. :oops:

8200238225_0665e75b2a_b.jpg
  16. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

Kevlar said:

Is this for real? :lol:
  17. Ahri

Screenshot Mega Thread

Here are some more wacky hijinks because why not.

thief1-1.jpg
    thief2-2.jpg
    thief3-3.jpg
    thief4-4.jpg
  18. Ahri

Dark Souls

Ringwraith #5 said:
    Um, did it need updating? AFAIK the reason they went with GFWL was precisely so that they didn't have to write new netcode.

I haven't played it -- I'm running with what I've heard, and what I've heard is that the multi is a broken monstrosity.
  19. Ahri

Dark Souls

Has From bothered to update the netcode for the PC version yet?
Back
Top Bottom