Search results for query: *

1. TripleThreat

Character Progression - Does it suck?

Bannerlord The benefit of levelling up is that you gain attribute and focus points which help you level your skills faster and further, though the more you level up, the more experience you then need to level up, so levelling becomes slower. Feels slightly counter-intuitive. In my opinion it's...
  2. TripleThreat

Resolved [1.6.0] Village Needs Grain Seeds - No Relation Reward

Summary:Upon completing the "<X Village> needs grain seeds" Issue, you receive no reward at all, you don't even gain any relation with any notables or Lords. I tried this multiple times with different villages. The description of the quest upon completion states: "The Headsmen of the Village...
  3. TripleThreat

SP Native No Cheer On Retreat

Mod Description Do you ever get annoyed that the majority of your men will stand and cheer while the enemy is fleeing at the end of a fight? Well, no longer! Your soldiers will now hunt the enemy down until there are no enemies left on the battlefield.. and then.. they'll cheer. This mod is...
  4. TripleThreat

The State of Immersion (or lack there-of)

The State of Immersion: Bannerlord Edition While playing through Bannerlord, I really feel like it's lacking a lot of the immersion and cohesion (features working in conjunction) that I find in Warband. That's not to say that I feel the game is bad, it's still good but it has so much more...
  5. TripleThreat

SP Native Healthy Relationships - More ways to earn relation & fixes

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1841 Description Healthy Relationships aims to add new, intuitive ways to earn relations with the various characters within the game. Furthermore, it plans to fix some ongoing issues/bugs that are currently present, such as not earning...
  6. TripleThreat

SP - General Escape Chance Rework

Issue: Lords are always captured after defeat. this adds to the complaints people have about steamrolling as Lords are constantly wiped out and taken prisoner. Suggested Idea I think they should make it so that Lords and yourself have a chance of escaping based on some kind of skill, perhaps...
  7. TripleThreat

Resolved Archers Not Shooting Unless Very Close

I've noticed in my battles that my archers don't always shoot the enemy unless the enemy gets incredibly close (10 or so steps away). Othertimes my archers shoot while the enemy is very far away. I've experimented by telling my archers to hold their fire, and then to fire again but with no...
  8. TripleThreat

[BUG] Family Feud Quest

I completed this quest a couple of times, but I was given it again, and this time it wouldn't let me progress the quest and it eventually failed, but the family member was stuck in my party as a companion permanently. Steps I spoke to the quest giver, he told me to talk to his family member...
  9. TripleThreat

Benefits of Titles? (As Vassal)

I've not been a vassal for a while, but when I was I can't remember receiving a weekly purse like I'm forced to pay my vassals now that I'm king. So my questions are.. 1) Do we as players, also get a weekly purse based on our social title? I.E 10,000 denars a week for being a Baron (or...
  10. TripleThreat

AI Parties Stuck

Hi, I'm currently having this bug on the v4.0 final version uploaded 11 September. AI Lords and other parties seem to be getting stuck on the islands next to the Rhodok/Sarranid area, which is controlled by Mirthridian Empire. They can't seem to find their way to the ports on that island and...
  11. TripleThreat

Storyteller Ability - bugged? Needs confirmation

Hey all, I was testing out some of the abilities that I haven't used before, and decided to go for Storyteller. Effect: The renown you gain from combat is increased by 2 per rank of Persuasion. This effect may not exceed a total of +15 renown per battle. I invested 5 points into persuasion...
Back
Top Bottom