Search results for query: *

1. realfear

airships that flew

Yea, they are probably are gonna look like these crappy modeled airships that float a single foot off the ground. The only way they would work is if they were just moving props in the sky that some troops would spawn on. PLUS how the hell is this western themed?
  2. realfear

help with a kidnap quest

she can't die, since she counts as a companion.
  3. realfear

A SP Scene

MY GOD MAN! THATS SUSPOSSED TO MOVE?
  4. realfear

pie or cake?

Magorian Aximand said:
    Then lock it.
    Very good idea!
    I shall give myself a early B-day present *eats the key* :mrgreen:
  5. realfear

pie or cake?

*facepalm*
    this whole thing is turning into a flame war...
  6. realfear

Comanche/Apache Character

I only play as a native character pretty rarely, If you want to be and actual native type character and act like one too, then you might want to follow some simple rules.

1. Don't use handguns
    2. If you use a gun, Try and use guns that natives would use, if you don't what they use, get some natives and train them untill some have guns (i think only the Comanche natives have guns) get in a easy battle, and study the guns they use.
    3. only recruit natives (this includes companions)
    4. don't trust americans :wink:
    5. sack alot of villages, since this is what they did alot... i think...
  7. realfear

pie or cake?

just because someone is a recruit, does NOT mean he/she is new.
    I personally have been on the thread for quite a while, though have not made that many posts.
    If this needs to be moved, then a mod will move it.
  8. realfear

pie or cake?

what came first? The egg or the chicken? Random question, from a random guy.
  9. realfear

Death?

Ozone said:
    Lol forgot about that one :oops: :oops: :oops:
    killop5 said:
    (and save often :grin:)
    thats why i select the "realistic" option on the character creation screen
  10. realfear

The Dark Legion

a bit WAY off topic eh?
  11. realfear

Bai Ma's suck?

Remember kids, when you see the dark legion... whack them atop the head with shoe and run away.
  12. realfear

How to get the Chaos sword?

SwordofWarLord77 said:
    killop5 said:
    I'm sure our tallented writers are working on some orgasmic quest
    I have a little suggestion, maybe make it for the Chaos Sword quest that you'll be able to make decisions good and evil to determined how the Chaos Sword looks, haveing 2 models of the Chaos Sword depending on the decisions you make in the quest
    Sure, Lets be all nice and everything.
    AND GET A SWORD OF CHAOS.
    That sounds very reasonable.
  13. realfear

Quick start tips for 1866

Keterex said:
    realfear said:
    Keterex said:
    Natives in siege battles are super simple to beat ( Hill fort ). Stand way back and plonk away... their arrows are crap at that range. Break siege and repeat. 30 men can take out 150 easy with you seriously killing half. ( This with a high injury stat which means that nearly 75 % of your casualties will be only injured where all theirs will be kills... a few hours rest and repeat )
    This seems to be the exact opposite when the natives siege. My army of about 40 (all a medium-high rank too) men got beat down by what seemed to be a less ranked army of less then 10 less in size.
    It sucks Especially how they seem to REALLY want to charge

"HOLD YOUR GROUND AND FIRE SOLDIER! :twisted:"
    "F**k you! :evil: I'm gonna go and bash their heads in!"

10 beat your 40?... Where were you :wink:

Fort defence is a bit tricky at times( In native a few tanks at the ladder head could keep them busy and dying for hours). In your situation maybe let them take the high ground after a few shots then fall back and plonk away at them at a distance as they breach the wall with a couple skirmishers on the sides. A dynamite as they bunch never hurts either)
    I mean't 1-10 LESS then what i had XD
    Though i can understand your confusion.
  14. realfear

Quick start tips for 1866

Keterex said:
    Natives in siege battles are super simple to beat ( Hill fort ). Stand way back and plonk away... their arrows are crap at that range. Break siege and repeat. 30 men can take out 150 easy with you seriously killing half. ( This with a high injury stat which means that nearly 75 % of your casualties will be only injured where all theirs will be kills... a few hours rest and repeat )
    This seems to be the exact opposite when the natives siege. My army of about 40 (all a medium-high rank too) men got beat down by what seemed to be a less ranked army of less then 10 less in size.
    It sucks Especially how they seem to REALLY want to charge

"HOLD YOUR GROUND AND FIRE SOLDIER! :twisted:"
    "F**k you! :evil: I'm gonna go and bash their heads in!"
  15. realfear

reload

jr said:
    wolfserpentfish said:
    jr said:
    juniiorr said:
    how to reload the weapon does not Understand(google traslate)
    automatic reload when you empty your mag.
    I like your avatar.
    mine or the other gyu?
    yea, like nothing is a good avatar.
  16. realfear

(Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

how do you graverob?
  17. realfear

LeMat Carbine

i just have to say... the gun on the white background makes it look AMAZING! It makes me really want to shoot it.
  18. realfear

Suggestions

you need to do so more with the house, i wasted 300 dollars  :evil:  {insert "about house..." > "its a piece of crap" > 3rd option here}! at least add a banjo gun or something to the chest inside of it...
  19. realfear

20 shot revolver. WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?

Penis Colada said:
    executioner said:

this is a twenty four barrel revolver flintlock

that's percussion, not flintlock :razz: flintlocks have a big complex flintlock mechanism on the back, whereas percussion guns are much simpler.
    "i can go to a high g with my percussion gun"
    i personally think that the 20 shot gun is merely a companion weapon, as they take a while to shoot after reloading, sometimes i use it as a back up too though.
  20. realfear

"A resolute man, armed with one of these Rifles, CANNOT BE CAPTURED."

ammo wasting face disfigurator.
    don't ask/
Back
Top Bottom