Search results for query: *

• Users: Silvernj
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Silvernj

Closed Getting stuck for no reason

Summary: Player can get stuck without any particular reason. Happened in the BEAST 7 grand finals twice, I recorded on video mine. Never happened before last patch pls fix How to Reproduce: Have no clue Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU...
  2. Silvernj

MP needs reconnect feature asap

Dear mr. @NIN3 I know there's a lot in your pipeline but due to the fact that the development resources are limited and you can not filter out all the bugs perhaps it would be a good thing to finally add a reconnect feature for matches. There are a lot of tournament/MM/casual matches where...
  3. Silvernj

Blocking 2 hits at the same time

This has been in a game for a while, so it's no news but since ppl started to pull this move off more consistently lately I've decided to make a topic to talk about this feature/bug. What happens is when you're fighting in a 2v1 situation Inf+Cav vs Inf - solo inf can actually block 2 different...
  4. Silvernj

Current score system is kind of random

I think that the step to damage scoring instead of pure unit gold cost is a good one but sometimes it does not reflect the impact some players do. For example, right now to get the most damage done - you need to focus low-tier units which are easy to kill and also focus horses (heavy horse...
  5. Silvernj

Make NIN3 Leading MP Designer

It seems to become obvious that some decisions that developers of MP make come from absolutely zero experience in playing their own game. Recently, it is deaths removal but I am pretty sure that if we dig enough we will find enough other examples. What I think is lacking in the process of...
  6. Silvernj

[Skirmish] Almost a year of EA anniversary

Hey fellow BL enjoyers. On this very special occasion, I'd like to have a quick summary of last year. To do this let's go through posts that go by the name "Statement Regarding Plans For MP". I don't care much about Siege or Captain mode so I will just ignore them. So basically they promised...
  7. Silvernj

MP Make shield bash damage dependent on shield equipped

Currently, shield bashes are pretty much useless. They're being used only if spearman wants to get rid of the other infs. But if you actually made shield bash damage dependent on shield weight it would actually solve 2 problems. Inf that just recklessly spam will get punished and your shield...
  8. Silvernj

[NC 16] Russia

Silver            Steam Grifon            Steam Infantry: Silver  Vernon  SiFoN  zDevilBox  Sodomard Archer: Grifon  Max  Feanor Bendetto Cavalry: Dirty_Monk SiFoN Rasko Alpha Harley_Quinn RaGe ANIMEWNOE 2010 - 1st place 2011 - Quarter...
Back
Top Bottom