Search results for query: *

• Users: Ivan Bajlo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. (v. 0.950) invincible Lords?

Already in two different games I'm seeing battle getting stuck on single lord and no change for days and even weeks! Only once they break off game continues but in next battle they are invincible again? First case is Lord Tonju of Khergit and second is Lord Gearth of Nords, I don't remember on...
  2. AI picks weakest castle to siege?

Is it just me or does AI in its all knowing choses weakest garrisoned castle to siege, the fact that it located on the other side of the map plays little role? So I would need to leave strongest garrisons in my rear to force AI to go for border castles??? Shouldn't there be something like a...
  3. Calradia.com Site Hosting is back!

Under new cruel master who knows no mercy! :twisted: http://www.calradia.com/ Before requesting be sure to read the new rules. :wink: Now for some nice things, for those advanced in web design server features: PHP5 Ruby: v1.8.4 Rails: v1.1.6 For those less advanced I'm willing to help you...
  4. Attention M&B webmasters! DMOZ category up and running!

Yes, that is right, yours truly has created M&B category at DMOZ... http://dmoz.org/Games/Video_Games/Roleplaying/M/Mount%26Blade/ I think I have added everyone's websites (I'll send you bank account number on which to make deposit later :lol: ) in case I missed somebody please submit your site...
  5. Solution to after battle loot (and crappy peasants)

My friends listen to me I had another vision (if someone before me already had same vision please don't flame me :lol:). Here is my solution to problem of loot - make cracked items total crap and add broken items! This way you get to collect everything from battlefield and still be broke...
  6. Weird map - cavalry can reach you!

I have run several times in weird map around Zendar, it has river in middle which on player side cannot be climbed by cavalry (it seems there is a way to go around it on map edge but AI is to stupid for this). This results I butchering which makes sick even me :twisted: - I run into party of...
  7. I got my PC back! I got my PC back! I got my PC back!

I got my PC back! I got my PC back! I got my PC back! I got my PC back! <two days later> I got my PC back! I got my PC back! I got my PC back! I got my PC back! ... Now to download latest version of M&B :lol:
  8. I had a dream!

Listen to me my friends! Last night I had a dream! In my dream I saw Vaegir war party capture Swadian city Uxkhal, after which my party attacked Sargoth I led my man in charge to the wall, arrows all around us I shoot my bow and killed enemy archer, I kept looking at enemy archer on the wall...
  9. I can't play M&B

My PC died on Saturday and I never got a chance to try 0.700. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: All I got now until it is repaired is this old AMD 800. :( So I'm looking for somebody who will play few extra hours a day for me. :lol:
  10. Affiliate program?

Has there been any thought about Affiliate program? Example Amazon is paying 5% of sales made (and % gets bigger with number of sales but that isn't necessary but is stimulating). 8) 5% would be 60 cents out of current $12 price, I got no idea how much does it cost esallerate.net and how...
  11. (v0.632 BETA) CTD after defeating war party

Could we please add autosave option between battle phases and after it is done? Right after long battle against 80+ war party I collected big loot and clicked done game dumped on desktop, I don't want that happening again but if it does I would like to have autosave at lest before last round so...
  12. My suggestions thread no. xxxx (economy, fixed population)

Hello, I'm new here and latest M&B fanatic so please be gentle on me and don't crucify me if some of these ideas are old. :wink: Here are some of my crazy thoughts to give game greater depth, it shouldn't be to difficult to implement but if they are we could have them in sequel or add-on...
Back
Top Bottom