Search results for query: *

1. Bruhlan Revan

Need Help Finding Out What Kind Of Armor This Is!

Found this picture. Want to know what kind of helmet that is and what kind of chest piece is shown. Trying to figure out if that extra reinforcement around the neck is from the helmet or chest piece. Thank you, to whoever helps me.
  2. Bruhlan Revan

New Female Face Models

Has anyone successfully installed this mod? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116278.0.html I tried doing it a long time ago, followed the instructions but it didn't work. Want to try and get it working again, tired of the ugly ass faces in Native. Just need help from someone, a...
  3. Bruhlan Revan

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much to all the people who helped make this very awesome Mod!! Just downloaded it and I'm already having so much fun! All the new features and armor! Basically everything is just so fantastic! Going to put a lot of hours into this mod! Again, thank you all. Really appreciate...
  4. Bruhlan Revan

US 1 Ban Request

Name of the server you were on: US1 Name of the person causing trouble: Reddit_o_o Nature of their offense: Purposely TeamKill Time and date of their offense: 9/15/2012 7:45pm - 7:53pm US Mountain If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. Any proof if you have it, For...
  5. Bruhlan Revan

Ban Request - US 1

Name of the server you were on: US 1 Name of the person causing trouble: 3rd ScotsGuard LtCol Xeroth Nature of their offense: Teamwounding at spawn (Kicking and Stabbing) - killed my horse at spawn - killed me at spawn Time and date of their offense: 9:40am US Mountain Time If needed, what your...
  6. Bruhlan Revan

A Guy Named Spartank~~

Just curious if anyone in the MM Community has heard of this guy!  :wink: Just curious. Respectfully, Angelus Lapsus Revan
  7. Bruhlan Revan

Ban Request~~And UnBan Request

* Name of the server you were on: MG US Server     * Name of the person causing trouble: NEC 98th WarriorDick     * Nature of their offense: Killing my horse for two games straight every round and team wounding me.     * Time and date of their offense: 1/25/12 Around 7:30pm-ish (Us Mountain...
  8. Bruhlan Revan

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!~~

Hello Forumites! Just wanted to tell ya'll a early Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving tomorrow. Have a good one everyone! ~Angelus Lapsus Revan
  9. Bruhlan Revan

Anyway To Increase Corpses on Warband?

I don't like how the max is 150. Battlefields look boring. Thank you for your time. -The ArchAngel          :P
  10. Bruhlan Revan

Warband Character Profile

Where is the folder where you can see all the characters you made. I want to mess with em....yes I want to cheat....I'm in the mood for cheating. I can't find it anywhere for Warband. Thank you very much for your time.
  11. Bruhlan Revan

Warband Version 1.143 Problem

I haven't played Warband for a very long time...so please excuse me for my nubbish-ness.... Lookin at the mods that I am interested in. They all say say that I need Warband Version 1.134....and I have Version 1.143.... How can I switch it to 1.134 or would I have to download that version from...
  12. Bruhlan Revan

Screen Blackout

Whenever I'm playing. And I come up to a part to fight em. The screen just blackouts. Whenever you go up to a party n stuff....and that screen comes up with all the dialog options. That screen never comes up....The screen just blackouts....And the game stops working. Very annoying. If anyone...
  13. Bruhlan Revan

Post Your Favorite Weapon!

Post a pic of your favorite weapons that you own. Could be anything, from any time period. My favorite weapons that I have is my freggin awesome Mosin Nagant and my AR- 15. Just beautiful.
  14. Bruhlan Revan

The Sniper Interview

I want to know what you guys think about this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58v3dnEW6Yk&feature=response_watch It really gets me frustrated when the interviewer asks the sniper if he thought about the families of the people that he killed and all that other bull****. These kinds of...
  15. Bruhlan Revan

Help With Main Story Quest

I talked to the lord of Atlantis, said my bro is here with his daughter, and told me to go look for them at the harbour (In the inn I think) I go there, walk up to the inn, but it says it's locked, at anytime of day the door is locked, need help, E la ringrazio molto
  16. Bruhlan Revan

What are these sunglasses called?

If they are real, does anyone know what these sunglasses are called? It's the sunglasses that the guy on the right is wearing. (Had to say cause some of you are just wierd)
  17. Bruhlan Revan

Help finding a video on here

I saw this video that's in polish that shows a lil funny movie about d day forgot what the topic is called if you could get me a link that would be awesome.
  18. Bruhlan Revan

RGL ERROR

Downloaded the 0.630 patch, opened up M&B Warband, when it was loading, it all of a suddenenly quit and this popped up. RGL ERROR Unable to open file: commenres\arabian_houses.brf Don't get angry at me if I posted this in the wrong part of the forum, I clicked on the link and it brought me...
  19. Bruhlan Revan

Song format problem

Yes, I am posting a topic about a song in a game forum, how awesome of you to notice. Yes, I have heard of a search bar, and yes I have used it to try and help me with this problem. What kind of a audio (or song, music, etc...) format does the xbox 360 need to be able to burn it on the hard...
  20. Bruhlan Revan

Music Website Help

Just found the Music topic.... Right, well I'm the kinda person who likes to listen to the same song over, and over, and over. So I'm trying to look for a website that can repeat songs. But I don't want it to be where I have to sign up to be able to repeat songs. Yes I have googled it and have...
Back
Top Bottom