Search results for query: *

1. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

ALTERNATIVE FEMALE FORMATIONS ORDERS PACK

Several people have requested that the Formations Orders Audio be in women's voices, not men's voices.  Here is an alternative audio pack which replaces the male voices with female voices when you are using Formations.  You cannot use both male and female audio, as this pack retitles the...
  2. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To all of you playing the game, the Dev Team wishes you a very Happy New Year!  May you not be slaughtered by the Jatu or savaged by Vicky too often!
  3. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

New Dev Team Members

We would like to welcome and thank Griefer, Wanderer949, smokindog and mp84 to the PoP 3, Warband Dev Team. Wanderer has kindly allowed us to use her beautiful and excellently done horses and also said she'd help with fixing some of our armor.  It is nice to have another woman on the team...
  4. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

WARBAND - Questions About Tactics, Strategy and Overall Gameplay

Please put your questions here.  If those of you who are experienced PoP 3 and Warband players would care to help people with questions, that would be great! Note from the Dev Team:  The following guide is by Treebeard, fiendish inventor of Vicky, the new Virtual Intelligence, who has made it...
  5. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Download link for PoP3 for M&B V 1.011 (FOR ORIGINAL GAME)

You can download PoP 3 for V 1.011 here: Note: This is for the ORIGINAL GAME (Mount & Blade), it is not meant for Warband to download the Warband version click here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2679 Best regards, Saxondragon
  6. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

This Thread is for PoP 3, Warband Screenshots.  Please put your screenshots in spoilers.
  7. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Post any bugs here, but please don't put your suggestions, questions or comments here - this thread is strictly for bugs! Unless you put the following in your bug report, you won't get any help. a) Who you were fighting b) Number of your troops and of the enemy troops in the siege or battle...
  8. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Prophesy of Pendor Development Team Credits: ALL VERSIONS

3.9 3.9 Team: K0nr@d (Head Develeoper, item design, coder, jack-of-all-trades) MitchyMatt (Senior Developer, game design, writing, Community Management) Gorvex (game design, major tester) Latis (game design, major tester, Chinese Liaison, Co-translator for Chinese) Ralyks (game design, major...
  9. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

New Achievement Award

This is for certain of the persons posting on this forum - I'm sure you know which people I mean! Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  10. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Non-PoP 3 discussion of historical weapons, armor, battles, strategy, etc.

This thread is for non-PoP 3-related discussions and arguments about historical weapons, armor, battle strategies so that the PoP 3 status thread won't be derailed.
  11. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Suggestions for PoP 3+

We know there will be thousands, so post them here to your hearts' content!  This thread is not so much for SD and the Dev Team as it is a thread where you can exercise your creative bent and discuss your proposed changes to gameplay, equipment, game balance and weaponry, etc. amongst...
  12. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

M&B V 1.011 ONLY (ORIGINAL VERSION) - Prophesy of Pendor V 3.0 Support

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ANY BUG REPORTS!  PLEASE CONFINE YOUR POSTS HERE TO BUG REPORTS ONLY (RATHER THAN OTHER TOPICS OR QUESTIONS!) PROPHESY OF PENDOR 3 IS MADE FOR M&B v 1.011.  You cannot play it with Warband, so please don't report that it won't load. (Error message: costumes_a.brf...
  13. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

POP 3 Cheats - Warning: May spoil or crash your game!

This thread is for those people who like to create and use cheats and otherwise manipulate the game.  This includes all "tweaks," changed codes, editing the troop files and anything else which changes the original structure of PoP 3.  (It does not include Native built-in cheats - everybody knows...
  14. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

CONTEST! Screenshots that make SD & the Dev Team laugh!

Put up your photoshopped, changed or otherwise funny screenshots from PoP 3.  Have fun!  If you can crack up SD and the Dev Team, you will be winners.  Saxondragon is the final judge. Please put your screenshots in spoilers!
  15. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

M&B V 1.011 - FAQ for POP 3, NOT FOR WARBAND - READ BEFORE POSTING!

POP 3 is available for BOTH M&B V 1.132.  PoP 3, Warband is now released for M&B: Warband.  There are now 2 PoPs.  If you have a question about basic M&B vanilla gameplay, not a PoP-specific question, please search on the main TW forum in the Apprentice Guild rather than posting here. Many...
  16. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

PoP 3 needs someone to help texture!

Please pm Abyss if you can texture existing models - he's making models of some amazing weapons, but they need texturing. Thanks, F
  17. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Bug - game is running in demo mode and asks for activation key

Do I need an activation key?  The game is running in demo mode at present, or so it says.  I can't test what you asked about if I cannot go above the demo level.  If this aspect is disabled in the beta test mode, I apologize for the stupid question.
  18. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Recruiting for Prophesy of Pendor Expansion and POP 3

Recruiting for Prophesy of Pendor Expansion and POP 3: Need Voice Actors: Younger women's voices Slightly older women's voices Male voices Map-maker - we need to overhaul the existing map to add another area and switch a few things around Coders (SD and Rosha cannot do it all, as both are...
  19. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Request for some voice actors

We are recruiting voice actors for Prophesy of Pendor, and would like the following: Female, first choice English accent, close to Claudia Black's voice as possible, Oxford English preferred or close. Male, English accent, again close to Oxford. Male, French accent Female, French accent Male...
  20. Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Historically accurate but offensive sexism

While I am aware that the treatment of women in Warband is historically accurate, it is extremely offensive.  I think it might well affect the commercial viability of the game, and be counted against the game as a negative when the commercial reviewers put in their two cents.  I also think a lot...
Back
Top Bottom