Search results for query: *

1. Phantom Lamb

Trying to Move Into Late Game (i.e. Start Kingdom) and Need Help

Ok so revisiting this and could use some more help please! I really want to avoid what happened here but it seems that it may be inevitable at this point? Here's my situation: 1. Currently a vassal of the Aserai, holding 2 cities + 4 castles (all garrisoned to the max), pretty much infinite...
  2. Phantom Lamb

A Misguided Year in and Need Some Help!

I'm currently in no faction on day 430, I have 5 workshops + 7 caravans, netting around 3-4k per day with 200k in the bank and an army of around 130 (30 infantry/archers/horsemen/horse archers respectively.) I'm trying to court Arwa but need to raise my charm with my primary skills being trade...
  3. Phantom Lamb

Can Someone Teach Me How to Play Infantry

All the mentorship program on here don't seem to updated. I'm tired of getting wiped or being the dude at the bottom of the board with kills. Can anyone help me out with learning the infantry class? PM if anyone can and I'll send contact info to keep in touch. Thanks
  4. Phantom Lamb

Selecting and Setting up a Gamepad

I wanted to use a USB gamepad to play Warband; any suggestions on which to purchase and how to set it up as I have never dealt with any before? Thanks
  5. Phantom Lamb

Where Do I Go From Here?

Sorry for being an extreme noob, but it took me this long to find out I have played the game wrong.  Up to this point I am on Day 643 with the following stats: Renown:912 Honor:-23 Right to Rule:72 Army Cap: 110 Land Owned: Fearichen, Dramug Castle, Reindi Castle, Dhirrim Total Army: 450...
  6. Phantom Lamb

Getting Owned By Khergit Khanate, Need Help!

My army consists of Huscarls, Sarranid Master Archers, and Swadian Nights.  However, on every siege, I find it impossible to either attack or defend a castle/town, it just leads to absolute slaughter, especially the Lancers, those guys mess me up.  Any tips on how to counter them? 
  7. Phantom Lamb

Keep Crashing in Large Multiplayer Sieges

I am having a problem.  Every time I join a siege match with more than like 50 people, I am usually able to select my class and everything but right after that the game crashes and says something has gone wrong.  I already did the disable flag thing and changed some of the graphic options and...
  8. Phantom Lamb

Quick Question before I Buy

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I am looking to buy this game.  When I buy it from TaleWorlds, is it the physical game because I know I can download it digitally from Steam?  Also, I'm guessing I get access to multiplayer when I buy the full game? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom