Search results for query: *

1. Party sizes

So, im not sure particularly what for, but I have this sneaking suspicion that as you grow in levels, your enemies party size gets larger and larger. For instance, I currently, as a vassal under the Vaegir, have throughly trashed the Nords for all they are worth - Tihr keeps changing hands, but...
  2. First foray into blood and steel

So last night i started a game running this mod - seems to be rather interesting, focusing a good deal more on the party than the player.. I havent yet done incredibly much, but theres a few questions I have. First thing would have to be the investments in cities. It seems that both the...
  3. Off to a slow start?

Hey guys! Well, Ive recently purchased warband, and I seem to note something unusual. Well, you see.. everything seems very slow. Around 150 days in, my character is level 20 working with an army of 60 under king yargoleck. Well, this isnt incredibly much of a problem, except that with this 60...
  4. To the rescue!... or.. not.

So in my current game, one of my cities is under attack by the dark knights. I figure in a valiant effort, I can start a campaign, form a huge defense with what few troops ive got left, and ride forth to rescue the city. Except. None of my stupid lords wants to. We are all sitting there...
  5. New game -> upped the difficulty.. halp

So I decided my last game was too easy, so I decided to start another game.. I upped everything to hard except manual blocking.. ill pass on that for now  :roll: And.. I barely have been able to get a foothold anywhere. Basically everywhere i read says that winning tournaments is somehow...
  6. Vaegirs, archers, and linemen

So I have endeavored to create for myself an unstoppable legion of Vaegir infantry. ... Only to have come to a minor problem in my grand plan. Vaegir infantry, or at least grey knights.. dont have shields. This makes them kinda useless in sieges.. The troop editor claims that they have the...
  7. lance's questions, part 2!

So guys, i finally managed to finish off swadia. I took all buy uxhal or whatever by myself, damn nords didnt want to help me out at all. I only got suno and dihrim though... I take that back. I got suno. The others my king tried to give away. I accepted it the first time, but not the second...
  8. Flags on armor/surcoats

I was wondering... many of the lords seem to have a surcoat that looks like their coat of arms, yet when i get surcoats they stay white. Would it be possible to get myself on of their armor? As well, When i saw the strange armor set, i always wondered if i could get one of those little flag...
  9. No video startup?

So whenever mount and blade starts, it shows some random videos... is it possible to add a switch to the exe to stop showing videos?
  10. On passive-effect books:

Are they ONLY for you? Or do they add to the highest person in the party's skill? So if jermayan is the guy with surgery, and i buy the +1 to surgery book, does he get the bonus, or do i (effectively wasting a ton of money?)
  11. First Aid

How exactly does this work? After a rather annoying battle with the sea raiders, it always seems that some of my people come out with 20% health left, while a good portion also comes out at 30%... This is annoying me! I have myself at level 1, a few at 3, and one at 4... And this is kinda...
  12. damn peace declarations!

ive got one of them quests for King Yargolok or whatever that wants me to capture 5 swadian militias... A few days later, BOOM, vaegir and swadian peace. How in the world am i supposed to explain this to King Yargo? I already have negative relations with him, and i want more fiefs! :p
  13. Recovering from that huge inevitable loss...

So umm basically, i go out marauding for the good of the Vaegirs, and i come alone a castle... i sit there for a bit and shoot up the defenders, but then i get bored (and my people kept dieing) so i left. Then all the sudden i run straight into a 150 man army heading towards the castle, and i...
  14. Beginning advice, general tips, random questions

So then. I have managed to get a copy of this game (pre-release, yay discout...), and have been playing it over the last week some. I have come up with a number of questions First: ranged weapons vs close (your army) I seem to note that whenever I have a force of ranged units, they seem to...
Back
Top Bottom