Search results for query: *

1. Vaegir troops

Vaegir archers currently have 30 bow proficiency..... Which is really good. Really. Apparently troops.txt isnt reloaded ever. Can i force that by chance?

Oh yeah. On topic.

Vaegir infantry are actually kinda good at axing stuff over the head with an axe, probably to make up for the fact that their archers have no bow proficiency.
  2. Couple of fairly specific questions!

Back before warband, arbelesters tended to be slightly better in a melee (plate armor and some 2h glaive iirc), but ivory sentinels/archers tend to have weaker armor with some 2h axe/sword

This generally means youll want ivory archers in any case where nothing can get to your archers, and arbalesters in the cases where you may need your archers to fight..

I cant comment on any changes after warband yet, I just havent played enough :sad:
  3. NE for Warband Progress Report

I dont see any cons in that 2nd idea...  :lol:
  4. Feature Requests

native expansion? >.>
  5. Tactical AI?

Alec{zacool} said:
    where they'd probably camp the map edge and shoot you.
    thats not AI....... besides, if they arent going to attack me, they might as well rout  :evil:
  6. Great Mod but...

I had that happen to me - it seems to be a result of soemthing else. Take some time ingame to wait, and do waiting things, avoiding combat at all costs. After a few days it should work fine.
  7. Feature Requests

ctrl click.

or maybe shift. Dont remember.

edit:
    for the record, this has apparently been a feature in base game since forever (back to native mount and blade?). Thing is, it doesnt come up very often, because party sizes are often less than 100 people.
  8. Bug Reports: 1.171

Khergit peasant levy crossbowmen/archers carry the repeating crossbow, but it is phased out as their ranks get higher.

Should be able to find it in khergit cities still if you look hard enough
  9. on mommy

while id agree that peasant isnt exactly fantastic leader, they recruit MASSIVE amounts of units from villages due to their reputation bonus. I thought around midgame stuff was generally fairly easy, except for that you have generally low stats overall.
  10. What is happening in your game?

I dont get it.

did you LIKE lords sitting around and doing nothing?
  11. Feature Requests

You run a script already to determine what cannon ammo is used..

What if you did something similar with bolts? they might both work in the other weapon if you pick them up off the ground, but you could at least use different items on the body.. purely aesthetics, granted, but thats what people tend to ask for..
  12. Feature Requests

I disagree.
    I dont see it as 'magical refilling ammo bags', i see it as 'my army has these types of supplies', the types being thousands and thousands of bullets and powder.
    The reason it only shows 20 shots is because you carry that many into battle..
    After all, your army isnt just the number of people you have in battle - its easily twice that in support personal.
  13. NE for Warband Progress Report

yeah, thats a stock warband error. Not quite sure why, but it was supposedly fixed in the 1.132 patch, if im reading the patchnotes correctly.

Seem to get it more often on the field, havent seen it in sieges
  14. Bug Reports: 1.171

well, i was talking more perma-death if a lord captures you..

and yeah, i dont think ive ever successfully gotten through the ally battle
  15. Bug Reports: 1.171

xenoargh said:
    PR's supposed to be like that. 

You're a notorious rebel and you've openly announced your intentions to destroy the ruling classes.  You are marked down, and all 'legitimate rulers' will oppose you.  You're like Lenin- everybody would like to see you dead, preferably sooner than later.
    Yet, they always seem to take you prisoner, not kill you outright...
  16. Peace....

ok, join isabella, kill vaegir, Im still not seeing the issue here  :lol:

(but seriously, i think that peace should never last for more than a few weeks, and war should never end.. mostly because its impossible to pay and feed your troops without an incredible amount of prisoners. And the best place to get good prisoners is other lords.
  17. Peace....

defeat the nords.

Problem solved!
  18. NE for Warband Progress Report

on warband morale:

its not a matter of where you recruit troops from or anything, its a matter of who you are fighting. Nords dont like it when you fight nords (and thus, all nords in your party get a morale penalty, making them much much more likely to desert).

Just by waiting decreases this, so sitting in town doing nothing for a week will give your nords considerably more morale..

I believe it is only controlled by lord-type (a nord lord in theory always has nord troops, so fighting him decreases nord morale, even if he happens to be full of mercs), although its possible it goes a step further than that to look at who you killed in a battle.. I havent done any real testing on the matter, just playing.

Of note: Mercs never have morale penalties for fighting mercs. (if that is because there are no merc parties, or because mercs dont have a faction type or whatnot, i dont know)
  19. Barbarian penalties

the rock was kryptonite..

edit - and find some 200+ armor, 100 is nothing..
Back
Top Bottom