Search results for query: *

1. Lezalit would have made a good Nazi

Today, I invaded a castle whose name I can't spell, and the first go, I get myself wounded (shot in the back), so we have to recoup and have a go again. (We were outnumbered 3 to 1.) The next time, we battle down until there's just a couple of us still going at it up in a tower. The Vaegir...
  2. Have run into a couple of bugs

I'm running version 1.003 right now, don't know if these bugs have been fixed but would appreciate any help anyway. I don't know if these are cumulative bugs (i.e., something happened awhile ago that's causing all of them) or the standard standalone variety... 1. Last night while playing, I...
  3. Rebel vs. Nords vs. Claimaint

I've rebelled before, but ran into some bugs in version .9x and never took it very far. Now, in version 1.003, after helping Lady Isullo regain her crown, the ungrateful wench refused to give me Sargoth after I kicked their Nord butts out of the town. So I rebelled and kept it myself. But then...
  4. Version 1 changes to combat?

Were there "tweaks" in the shift from .9x to version 1.003? I imported my old character so I had a ton of XP and weapons points but this version, I swear I'm armed with pillows--at least judging from the thudding sound I'm always hearing. Also, I don't seem to be able to make a hit unless I'm...
  5. Dang Claimaints Quests!!

Okay, for some reason I have trouble with the claimants' quests. Not in doing them but in how they end. In version .96, I joined with the Nords claimant and we kicked butt, but the problem was everything was being attributed to a duplicate "Johann the Younger" so I couldn't award castles to...
  6. Schizophrenia glitch??

My character seems to have run into a schizophrenia glitch. Has anyone else had this occur? I suspect it may have all started one day when I took over Uhhun (sp?) castle (at least I think it was that castle)... While awaiting word from King Ragnar whether I could keep it or not, I decided to...
  7. Two Castle Questions

Hi all. I couldn't quite seem to find the answers to my questions via a board search, so here goes: 1. Siege Towers I've attacked multiple castles now: several I assisted in taking with my Nord brethern, Reindi (got it), Praven (had to withdraw), Telvarin (got it), Suno (dang king awarded it...
  8. Turning Down the King

Yep, I'm a newbie. I've done my best to comb the boards but can't seem to find an answer, so here goes: I have turned down four kings for vassal/fiefs, thinking I wasn't ready just yet to "settle down." The thing is, they've never re-offered. Is this a once-in-a-lifetime offer or will they...
Back
Top Bottom