Search results for query: *

• Users: Sicnarf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sicnarf

Looting tested

How the looting skill affects how many items you get and their quality. To read the conclusions just jump to the bottom, everything before that is how the testing was done. In case you missed it last time -> Map speed/pack animals, Trade skill and town relations tested...
  2. Sicnarf

Map speed/pack animals, Trade skill and town relations tested

Map speed in relation to weight and pack animals. Path finding at 10 for all experiments. Excluding the baseline test all tests were carrying a pig weighing 15.0 in addition to any weight mentioned, to provide food for my character, no other food was used and all weight was added using tools...
  3. Sicnarf

Where do you put your food?

When I started playing first I just left all my food at the top where ever the ctrl click put it but soon after I started having to keep more than one type I started to get a little more picky about my placement. Otherwise I have have the top 9 or so slots full of food which means I'm scrolling...
  4. Sicnarf

Character Design

Have looked for a thread on this and was surprised I could not find one, what I'm looking for is an overview of players characters build, Stats and skills that result in a character optimized for set tasks. Brief description of items used would be nice, if you feel the urge to refer to plate as...
  5. Sicnarf

Weapon Proficiency whats the breakdown

I'm sure this has already been asked/addressed but I can't find a full answer anywhere. I've searched the forums and google for threads detailing what it actually does and the best answer so far was this post from -> http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=318.0 I know it increases damage...
Back
Top Bottom