Search results for query: *

1. Noxxys

Resolved [NOT solved][1.5.4] Notification disappearing every day

Yes, for Onira the problem fixed itself after a few days. For Myzea it took longer. It looks random.
  2. Noxxys

If I manage to click on the notification (because I paused the game in the short time it appeared), the message displayed is : This kingdom decision is not relevant anymore.
    But that's wrong, because the vote for Onira has not taken place yet, and it will eventually take place at some point, later.
  3. Noxxys

Here's my save file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvuEe73Ac2qw-2UBHpCBSPBYKKHv?e=x3cuMi
    To reproduce the bug, just wait for 1 in-game day and the notification about the vote for the ownership of Onira will appear and instantly disappear.
  4. Noxxys

The problem is not solved. It happened again after taking another city (Onira). So I think it only happens with cities and not castles.
  5. Noxxys

The problem fixed itself after a while. The Myzea notification appeared and stayed this time, and the vote took place. No more issues after that.
  6. Noxxys

After taking a city with an army that I'm leading, I noticed that the "Vote for the new owner of Myzea" notification disappeared right after appearing. I didn't have time to click on it, and the vote didn't take place, the leader of the kingdom stays the owner of the city. Restarting the game...
  7. Noxxys

No chamberlain

OK, I left the service of the king and claimed my independence, now I have a minister and I could hire a chamberlain through it.
    Sorry for the question. Cheers
  8. Noxxys

No chamberlain

Vassal I guess, and I've been given a village, then a city.
  9. Noxxys

No chamberlain

Hello, I've been given a village a long time again and I don't remember being given a chamberlain at the time. Now I have a city in addition to the village, I have the constable and the chancellor in my hall, but I don't have any chamberlain (I've also checked in my village and the various...
Back
Top Bottom