Search results for query: *

• Users: Munx
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Munx

Hold Position acting strange

Recently my troops have started Lineing toward opponents rather then creating a wall toward enemies. I've seen other people set this as a bug, thing Is I've been playing for days now without any issues, how ever after I went sifting trough the diffrent keyboard keys today, they started forming...
  2. Munx

Wrong forum -_-

Wow, this post somehow ended up a lightyear away from intend forum, sorry.. please do delete it
  3. Munx

What In gods name happened to archery !?

Ok, So I tried warband beta back in november.. and It was very much enjoyable... and played quite smoothly.. So after being gone now for a few months I instaled the new version.. and was looking forward to some good games.. How ever to my suprise archery seems to have suffered some over the top...
  4. Munx

Few issues..

So theres alot of new, and great looking items I might add in this version... How ever the fact that several items, a majority of the new items usea sheathed Model from native that dont work together with the new items, Obviously I dont expect you to use time making sheaths for every single...
  5. Munx

Ingame Editor problem

Ok so I ''searched'' for it, and could not find anything explaining the problem im having, I know theres some post about it somewhere out there, I just cant seem to find it, and im sure you will let me get away with being a noob a single time ?  :oops: Anyways when I have enabled Edit, log in...
Back
Top Bottom