Search results for query: *

• Users: Munx
  • Order by date
  1. Munx

EU_A_PW_RP Ban List/ Ban request/Repeal/admin complain

Oh I saw them kill plenty of commoners, how ever I also saw "Contract accepted" in global not long before.

And yeah I am not saying there can't be bad eggs on both sides, 3ther is plenty proff of that, but I did see a saxon attack a merc out of the blue, while the mercs tried to tell him to stop.

Thing is it was obvious more then a few of the saxons are under the impression that they can KOS mercs because they are by default "at war" with everyone, specificly Rebel and Vuzi argued that since Mercs were at "war" with saxons they could kos them, It is a shame that the saxon leadership did not pick up on this or the whole conflict might've been avoided.

In any case I agree, no use discussing the subject further.
  2. Munx

You keep coming up with new stuff for every reply you post..

At no point before the attack on mercs did any of your faction say "contract accepted"

And when the mercs defend themselves against those of the saxons that randomly attacked them, wolf and will claimed that the mercs had attacked theyr players, meanwhile I saw this alleged attack by mercs, where a saxon charged at a merc, and got killed for his stupidity.

Point in that sentence, at no point did either of your leaders as much as mention a contract.

And even if your faction had a contract to wipe out mercs, that does not mean they can KOS them past 1 death, once they each die ones, ur contract is finished, anything past that one death is War, and as already explained, war on mercs is not allowed, as they are a neutral faction.

Also you say yourself you left before this kicked of.
  3. Munx

I ment you as in your faction, Obviously I could've said you guys.

And like I said before wether mercs robbed one of your players is irrelevant, you can not KOS mercs, you can hunt down specific people who robbed her (ONE TIME) Obviously, but you cannot start killing them on sight.

Speaking of 66th...

1: 66th_Rec_3ther

2: Time: Approx 3 am Gmt+1, Event: Randomed me aswell as others in townsquare, was busy buying ores when he did it. as picture shows. And I was a commoner.

3: The Screenshots are in that order. he started attacking me again after he had randomed me.

mb14.jpg

mb15.jpg

mb16.jpg

4: I was not the only one that was randomed, the Townwatch players Desmond and Eradis also got randomed by this player.
  4. Munx

Sir Gwain said:
    Munx said:
    I dealt with those mercs several times over a long period of hours, at no time did they rob anyone, or even attempt to.
    Most of the time they were busy completing contracts.

Also you say you saw them rob people at crossroads,  why is that? you saw people drop money bags? you know the same thing they do when they pay for contracts?

And I really don't give a **** if you like the rules or not, they are what they are. and wether you saw someone with a merc banner rob or kill someone, it does not give you the right to random them.

as for the faction joining comment, that's already how you do it.
    Yes i saw and over heard them rob people at the crossroads, and they tried to rob one of our Saxons until I and a couple of other Saxons turned up and said move on or there will be trouble and luckily your merc leader backed down and said we don't want any trouble. Some of you acted like bandits and so contracts were put on some of you.
    Like I said I didn't see the major kicking off point but you have to understand all these little things add up and you should expect comeback.
    I didn't kill any of you but like I said before it does seem both the mercs and the Saxons had some people in who were doing bad things so its not just the Saxons and its not just the mercs both maybe had bad apples in.
    Also when you was helping the Saxons with the samurais you didn't join any faction you all just stayed in the merc faction nor did you change any faction tags.
    BTW you mad bro? sounds like your mad, chill out fella, have a cup of tea its a game.

You keep implying I was in the merc faction when this happened, I was not. I was a innocent civilian who also got slaughtered by your random band of marauders.
    You claim to have seen and heard mercs robbing people, yet you apperntly did not even manage to catch the little part in my post when I mentioned I was a civilian O,o.

And no I am not mad, but when you break the rules, and by doing so lower the quality of gameplay for me and others I will speak up and report you, And I can tell you this much I will continue doing it, as I would prefer a server which actually was about rp, not random slaugthering.
  5. Munx

I dealt with those mercs several times over a long period of hours, at no time did they rob anyone, or even attempt to.
    Most of the time they were busy completing contracts.

Also you say you saw them rob people at crossroads,  why is that? you saw people drop money bags? you know the same thing they do when they pay for contracts?

And I really don't give a **** if you like the rules or not, they are what they are. and wether you saw someone with a merc banner rob or kill someone, it does not give you the right to randomly attack people of that faction.

as for the faction joining comment, thats already how you do it.
  6. Munx

GameDecider said:
    @Munx I'm also guessing your pericals an annoying by stander getting everything wrong. Those screenshots show us casing mers after they had successfully killed some of our men. We did not say we were at war ( I certainly didn't ). The mercs (66th) understood why we attacked them as they had done what I have said above. After this, they then came and joined us!

They May have joined you later, that does not how ever mean they understood what you were doing.

I saw when your little conflict started, and it is quite clear who started the fighting.

And wether or not A merc robbed One of your players, It does not give you the right to KoS and entire faction.

and while the screenshot of you chasing a merc proves little, the fact that Eraganon randomed me, a civillian.

and Rebellious randoming another merc in town before this incident even started.

Those two other incident sais alot about what kind of people you had/have in ur faction.

Hell, while the fighting was going on parts of your faction were still arguing that War with mercs is allowed, It is NOT, Mercs are neutral.

As I already said I am not sure/dont think you were intentionaly a part of it.

And I now have the "pleasure" of reporting Sir_De_France AGAIN.

1: Sir_De_France

2: Time: Approx 14.30 Gmt+1, Event: Sir_De_France and another Nord Started Attacking me randomly as I was on my way to cross the river, There was no skirmish going in the area when this happened, I did no provoke them, or attack them, and I did at no point as much as draw my sword.

I was in the merc faction at the time.

Pretty clear act of randoming.

3: 2 screenshots before and after, the stop msgs in local were obviously addressed to theyr own faction as I did nothing but shield myself, not to mention the first arrow hit me long before the msgs as the first screenshot will show.

The horse in the second screenshot used to be my horse.

mb12.jpg

mb13.jpg

Getting dangerously close to a point where I spend more time filling out these reports then actually playing the game  :roll:
  7. Munx

Yeah as I said, It is possible that both Will and Wolf were ignorant that theyr faction did indeed start murdering mercs before mercs started defending themselves.
  8. Munx

1: Volk, Sir_de_france, Crestonosez

2: Sir_de_france Spammed me with contracted deaths, after I died, he contracted them instantly again to kill me, I had at no point provocated the first contract, and in fact had no dealing with sir france in the past, I was unarmed both times (so far), the second time was pretty much a spawn kill.

Volk and Crestonosez happily complied knowing damn well what they were doing.

3: I did not get a screenshot of this under the circumstance, but kill log should show how close between the kills were.

Hopefully the people who witnessed this will post here, but I am not sure of theyr names.

I know this falls under a gray area in the rules, but I feel it needs to be addressed, this kind gameplay has no basis in roleplaying, and is only done to cause grief, and if it is indeed allowed, I guees I could put a running bounty on them until they ragequit (just saying) :smile:

Edit: Another Report needs to be filled, people just can't seem to follow rules when theres not a admin around to kick them in teeth :sad:

1: Sir_Wolf_of_Yorkshire, EarGanon, Gamedecider_Will, 84e_SoD_Rebellious, 84e_Cad_Eltzu, Vuzi

2: Time: Approx 10:30 gmt+1 tonight, Event(s):

1) 84e_SoD_REbellious Randomly attacking a Merc named Max infront of me in town, the mercs tries to get REbel to stop randoming him, but eventually dies and rebel refuses to stop. Afterwards he claimed the kill was justified because Mercs and Saxons were at "war". Its worth noting Max was the only merc at this time, and he did nothing to provoke this attack, and the war was left over from reset as usual.

2) The Saxons (Everyone on the list above, Including a few more I did not see myself) Started Randomly murdering the mercs, Claiming that they could as war was declared (victims were 66th clan) I do belive Wolf and Will Might have been ignorant to the fact that theyr faction was attacking randomly, as the mercs obviously defend themselves after getting randomly attacked.
    The rest of the people on the list how ever was without a doubt very aware of what they did.

3) The Saxon known as Earganon Randoms me (I was Purple faction (aka Civillian faction) Unarmed, did not provoke him in any way, and he did not try to talk to me before he attacked, infact i stopped after he hit me the first time, but he still took a second swing.

3: Proof: The screenshots are not as clear as I would have liked, but it is what I got.

mb10.jpg

mb9.jpg

I am also sure the 66th can testify to what happened.

Edit: And a Third report -_-

1: Dragovich_tr

2: Time: 11.00 Gmt, Event: Randomed me aswell as others in townsquare.

3: No screenshot, but several others witnessed it.
  9. Munx

I can vouch for the validity of your story, the same player started attacking me long before asking for money.

And when he did ask all he said was

"Give 5000" awesome rp, and "slightly" more then he has any right to demand :razz:
  10. Munx

@TW_Grd_Sir_Wolf

OK Seriously What the hell? Where do you come up with this stuff? The closest thing to a lance I had while being in Kingdom of Haven was a staff, and that was before your little KOS msg popped up.

What is this bull****? You are throwing about wild claims that have no kind of basis in reality..

I am Extremly disapointed in you wolf, I've never as much as raised my weapon at the townwatch, yet you disrespect me by throwing around lies in the favour of your fellow TW..
    I was suprised at first that TW which is supposed to the "mediators/law/etcetc/newbieguides" managed to become hated by so many of the player base.
    But after seeing first hand how you conduct business I am in no way suprised that you earned yourself such a reputation.

"Its only a game so don't go crying about it" Wow nice approach, yep I surely should not speak up when people break the rules, afterall rules are ment to be broken right?

@Dragon, when you started shooting at me I was well withing range of local chat, you did not try to warn, you both started to shot at me instantly, and neither of you stopped when I was yelling for you to stop.

Our faction members were not attacking you, and in anycase I sure as hell was not, I am not responsible for the actions of my faction, If TW had declared war on the kingdom, then perhaps your actions could have been justified, but there was no such war.

I did at no point pose a threat to the tw, as I never drew my weapon. You randomed me, and that is that.

and Wolf I would honestly pay to see a screenshot of me attacking you, or anyone else for the mather, It just did not happen. Its Fantasy.

In any case, It seems your lies and deception payed of, as you are still a part of the TW.

It is good to know that TW dont have to follow the rules, the rest of us are enslaved by.

Trying to use the "fact" that Franz supposedly were attacking tw, (being a singular player of the Kingdom) as an excuse for straight out murdering without any sort of rp/warning etc, just is not acceptable.

If these kind of "rules" were followed, everytime a commoner attacked tw all commoners would have to be Eradicated, same for mercs, civs. Hell when a tw member randoms the tw, you would have to Eradicate your own faction.

Havnt seen this happen, why is that ?
  11. Munx

@Dragon

No, but you did say that I attacked TW/Commoners, which is a complete lie.
    Also you never gave any sort of warning, unlike your claimed 3 warnings, you never asked me to go to jail (logicaly since i didnt do ANYTHING wrong, unlike you)

I would love to see screenshots or even log indicating that the actions you claim my faction performed actually happened, there simply was no massacre or even attempt of massacre of civilians or tw.
    It is possible I missed a singular kill go trough log, but I think I wouldve noticed if my team were slaugthering people, it just did not happen, and that is also backed up by the amount of kills my faction had.

On the other hand Tw was indeed slaugthering people, including theyr own faction, the chat log was filled with it.

Also if one of my Faction supposedly attacked you, it gives you no right to random me, It could perhaps be justified if we were at war, but we were not.
    As such it is still randoming, Being a TW is not the same as having the lisence to KOS, I am relativly new to PW but even I am able to recognize this.

You need to stop trying to shift the blame, and take responsiblity for your stupidity.

edit: The city ban, was because csali supposedly attacked a tw ONCE, not killed mind you.
    and Certainly not because our FACTION was attacking you.

In any case its irrelevant, I did at no point pass trough the gates at tw, so you had no right to fire at me, even though the city ban was excessive.

I saw the woods, there was not a single enemy there, also the only bolts/arrow flying trough the air while I was there came from tw.

Neither me or franz had our weapons drawn (which can be seen in ss) while we were outside the gate, and I tried to communicate over a medium period of time to get you to stop, you did not.

Also there is no way in hell you would be able to tell the faction of archers SUPPOSEDLY fireing from wood while you were at town wall.
    Not to mention we only had a single archer at the time (mighty army of archers in the woods indeed), though I clearly remeber him being at our fort when I rode for Tw town.

12. Munx

OK now I am amused.

About 2 hours before this happened a Townwatch player claimed that the leader of the faction I was a part of had attacked him, as such he made a big deal about the faction "kingdom of haven" was permabanned from entering the neutral town, and if we did enter they would KoS.

We didnt enter, even though this action was extremly excessive, especially considering 30 mins earlier the pirate faction had been warring against and "spawnraping/locking" Tw players, which as some of the tw players might have noticed I helped them defend against.

The pirates did not recive any sort of "permaban" from city.

I also followed Csali which was the leader of my faction for most of the duration while he was on, and he did at no point attack ANYONE from Townwatch, or for that mather anyone we were not at war with.

Infact there was more then one episode where tw players acted in less then admirable way, one of them also tried to attack me earlier, at which point I also did not have a weapon drawn.

I did not kill, attack or even offend any tw OR other players, that we were not at war with, and yes I do not consider the war the tw faction started vs my faction at a point, a war. (this war ended long before I was randomed by dragon)

There were no warning before I was attacked.

The fact that he claims I attacked townwatch is a complete lie, and it is more annoying to me then the randoming in itself, and the fact that he makes such a lie about me attacking them, also makes his other claims look suspicious to me.

Also like I said before I tried to communicate and tell them to stop, they did not.

I would welcome proof that i supposedly attacked townwatch, fact is it simply does not and never will exist.

I've always been a honorable player from cRPG - Fpw - pw, while I have not been very active lately, I am hoping that someone will remeber my nick, and as such not just buy the words of a TW player.

Feel free to check logs, I had exactly 3 kills the entire time I was there. non of which were tw.

Killed Monk of the Pirate faction.

Tiki of ! faction, and another player from ! faction.

While town watch players who had been there for a far shorter period had from 3-12 kills
  13. Munx

1: TownWatch_Grd_Dragon

2: at aprox 11.30 Gmt+1 August 12.08.2011 This player quite clearly randomed me without the slightest cause, him aswell as another tw guard shot at me for a period of time, meanwhile I was trying to tell them to stop, or I would file a report revealing theyr obvious breach of the rules.

The screenshot should show quite clearly that it was a pretty clear violation of the rules.

3:
    mb3-1.jpg
    I hope such obvious proff will get him the proper amount of punishment, at the very least such players as this have no business being a part of the townwatch.
  14. Munx

Extract character from corrupted save?

c - statistics - export.

Then make a char with the same name (or rename the char in the txt file) and do c - statistics - import.

You will lose renown, honor etc though.
  15. Munx

Companion related questions

Anyone made a list of which companions are compatible with each other yet?
  16. Munx

Companion related questions

What I want to know is how you manage to keep all those companies friendly  :lol:
  17. Munx

how to make two countries war with each other?

or use muscovite inf mercs fully geared, they will make short work of them.
  18. Munx

how to increase amount of bombs you can carry ?

Mount and Blade Fire and Sword - Modules - Native - Item_Kinds.txt

Ctrl + F

Grenade

The third last number on each of them

Personally just use it for food, but guees grenade spam could be intresting for some :p
  19. Munx

Can someone tell me what each faction's "speciality" is?

Schmon the nasty prices of Swedish Mercs really dosnt mather much when you rarely lose any of them.

As for sieges, there arnt really any great options.
  20. Munx

Guns vs Bows........serious changes need to be made

Seems fine to me.

Bow might very well be higher dps for the player, but bow also require a little something called power draw, which gun does not.

And as far as Npc battles go, Guns npcs pretty much dominate bow npcs.

Not to mention I've still to meet a archer that does more then 2 dmg trough my armor.

And archon makes a very valid point.
Back
Top Bottom