Search results for query: *

• Users: Ivdiness
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Released Mod: War for Calradia.

War for Calradia his mod is basically for those who hate the fact that the player can't become king in M&B, so, with this mod, you can: - Convince and hire lords to join your kingdom.(To do this, simply speak to any lord once you have started the rebellion, and a new option will appear in the...
  2. Question: Dialogue condition.

I have a problem that is probably very easy to solve,  I hope someone can tell me how to do it, because this is (I think) the last thing that my mod needs for it's release. What I want to do is: Create in a dialogue a condition that checks wether the player has already spoken to that specific...
  3. Town/castle relationship.

What is the use of having a good relationship with a town/castle? That's all, thank you.
  4. How do YOU train your troops?

Well, that's it, I just wanted to know your troop-training techniques. see ya!
  5. A few questions. (How original)

I'm not a complete noob in M & B, but I am in this version, 960. As I was playing, some questions came up, and I decided to come back to the forum, and post, but Surprise! my account had been erased, so I had to create a new one, so here I am. Let's go to the point, my questions: 1- Is there...
Back
Top Bottom