1. Subaathar

Dont forget to show support for this mod, vote for it

I can't see the mod in the list
  2. Subaathar

Marriage with a Lord

Thank you very much! I am betrothed now  :lol:
  3. Subaathar

Marriage with a Lord

Quick Question: I'm a human who is a lord on the hause on Ken Urden. There are a few female lords here. Is it possible to marry one of them? And i nthat case that lord will be added to my army of they will stay "independent"
  4. Subaathar

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

gsanders said:
    Subaathar said:
    Hello.

First congratulations for this fine mod.

I have a few problems nevertheless. I'm a "human" who join the Drows. I had a village and everything is fine. But, Praven, the only drow city in the map still sees me as "enemy" and I have to "try to sneak in" to be able to sell items in there.

Hire some drow villagers.  As each one joins your party, the party has less negative reaction and when the total score breaks 0 the town lets you walk in.  Or up persuasion skill and the bar moves as well.  Either one.

Thank you very much. I will try that.
  5. Subaathar

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Hello.

First congratulations for this fine mod.

I have a few problems nevertheless. I'm a "human" who join the Drows. I had a village and everything is fine. But, Praven, the only drow city in the map still sees me as "enemy" and I have to "try to sneak in" to be able to sell items in there.
  6. Subaathar

Support

Hello. I was tryng to do a personal mod. So fay I added some items and recreate the troop tree. That was rather easy. So I though in going to more complex stuff.
    Is is possible to add the floris expanded functions to my mod. I'm using the module system. Can I merge them somehow with out losing my progress so far. I downloaded the Dev suite but i lack the skill to fully undestand what goes where to make them work in the module_system.
  7. Subaathar

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hello. I am enjoing the mod a lot.

I found some small bugs.
    In visenya landing when you train peasants and you must do the training fight, you spawn 50 meters away from the shore in the sea. Off course you could always walk underwater to the shore but it take a bit of time.

excuse my bad english
  8. Subaathar

[OSP][Item] Swords, axes and then some [Part II]

Good work as always, I really look the stone knife. How do you want the zapin photos, I can take it in any form you like.
  9. Subaathar

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

I like it a lot winterfell. When the camera zoom out and you see the entire complex, one think "wow I will need a 1000 man to take this". It really look very very powerfull
  10. Subaathar

LegionaireR said:
    May be a port will be a good add. Pyke is a port city, if you add something "naval" it will fit perfectly with the city.

@Subaathar, Pyke don't have a port

Sorry my mistake
  11. Subaathar

hiner said:
    Shimmler said:
    And Hiner - glad you're back: Pyke looks amazyng so far :grin:
    Thanks, man, glad to be back.

LegionaireR said:
    @hiner, Pike is amazing. good work
    I am preparing for you to set scen_props for Iron Islands, it will soon be you
    if you need to do what the new structure-tell

May be a port? Pyke is a port city. If you could put a little something "naval" it will fit perfectly.

Art of Justice said:
    Absolutely terrific!

yipster said:
    @hiner

that simply looks amazing! Good job

dowdpride said:
    dear god... that is too amazing for words.

Scyrius said:
    pyke and flints finger looks amazing. You guys are doing an amazing job

Belendor said:
    Pyke is absolutely stunning. I will admit.

Many thanks guys.

I'm in sort of a predicament.  I'm trying to think of ways to do Pyke's city.  I don't want to just add houses to the slope because it then looks as if the houses are built into the ground.  So I'm thinking of making a couple of "levels" to put the houses on.  Inspiration admitedly coming from Brytenwalda .  Just thought I'd give a quick preview of my plans.  Any constructive criticism or suggestions are much appreciated.

Black lines represent where the Earthen Walls will be to make the "levels".  TS shows placement for a town square.  Stables off to the left.  Big H's represent placement for bigger vikingish houses.
    2012-12-10_00001.jpg

May be a port will be a good add. Pyke is a port city, if you add something "naval" it will fit perfectly with the city.
  12. Subaathar

Intresting, but may be this is a discution for the second vertion of the game. There are a lot of work and add a new thing now, even intresting as it is, will delay the beta too much.
  13. Subaathar

sorry i didnt know.

жаль не знаю
  14. Subaathar

Demon oof Darry said:
    i dident mean to be unrealistic ,i just thought some of those characters would be interesting companions, and anguy is a member of the brotherhood without banners wich i thought was a minor faction in this mod. hows is it realistic for him to join you when he already belongs to a faction.

If your character is a female, it will be very logical that Anguy join's your army.
  15. Subaathar

Bremmelgod said:
    There was a post days ago about someone going to translate the mod to spanish when it comes out.
    Can I support that translation somehow?

I ask about it, my english is a bit poor. But I want to try to do it. If you want to help me exellent!. Anyway, is up to the team the final word about everithing, but i guess they will be happy.

De donde sos vos?
  16. Subaathar

[OSP][Item] Swords, axes and then some [Part II]

No problem Mackie. Good luck with your problems and your computer.
  17. Subaathar

OSP Oriental 3D Art Some Vietnamese items

Can you give some information about the weapons? I want to name it properly but I have almost no information about medieval vietnam.
  18. Subaathar

between your and my english..... "may the sevens help us!"
  19. Subaathar

Shimmler said:
    Metalfist said:
    I am probably one of many people to have asked this question but will the Main Menu be in that language?

That language is russian, and no. It would be silly to have a thread of russian-only mod on international forum.

When you release beta,  do you mind if I traslate into spanish?
Back
Top Bottom