Search results for query: *

• Users: munkibowl
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tournament rewards?

Near the beginning of my game, I won a few tournaments, and after two of them, I was given a good piece of armor as a reward. I've only had this happen twice so far, and I've won at least 20+ tournaments, so I'm wondering exactly why it happened, and how to get it to happen again. It's pretty...
  2. Skills above 10?

I noticed that Alyssa has power strike & other skills above 10, so I was wondering if you could go above 10 in this mod, and if there is any purpose in doing so, since I think in native anything over 10 has no extra effect.
  3. Question about necromancy/quest items

You get a book of the dead by joining BP, and you can get other stuff from joining the Feron. If you leave those factions can you hold on to the items/still raise dead?
  4. Is it possible to insert baggage into sieges?

It doesn't make much sense that during sieges(especially when defending) you have no way to access your inventory. Is there any way to stick the baggage into siege battles?
  5. Is Import/Export Cheating?

Obviously using ctrl+x to gain levels/money is cheating. A lot of people want to carry their characters over from one version to the next, but hopefully this will no longer be necessary. When you import, you've earned those things. However, even if you have a high level character with tons of...
  6. Sungetche castle siege bug

I'm not completely certain this is a bug, and I only attacked sungetche(sp?) castle once in 1.003 so I'm not sure if it happens all the time, but I was forced to push the siege tower up to the wall myself, my ally's units just stood on the hill doing nothing, or firing some arrows until I pushed...
  7. Difficulty Settings

I like to start off the game playing with 71% difficulty(everything set to hardest but damage to player which is set to easiest) and increase it to 101% as I get further in the game. How exactly does the retirement score calculate your difficulty?
  8. Dismounted cavalry

I was wondering if knights(swadian or vaegir) are less effective infantry units than the actual infantry of their faction(sergeant/guard). People always talked about using swadian knights as being the best for sieges in previous versions, which seems to say that they are better on foot than...
  9. weapon proficiences

what exactly do they do? I can tell the difference in accuracy between 50 in archery and 200, but with melee weapons it's a little less obvious.
  10. Can't see portrait on character/party/inventory screens

Basically the topic says it all, this problem is for 1.003. The game works fine otherwise(including the face designer). In place of the face/body there's nothing but some off color squares. I don't think it's related to the settings, since I've played around with them and have gotten no results...
  11. Which horse to use

I'd like to know what types of horses people like to use. It's important that you include you difficulty settings(damage to you/allies and AI ) since I think the difficulty affects how useful certain horses are. On the default settings, I like the spirited courser for all purpose fighting, but...
Back
Top Bottom