Search results for query: *

1. POP 3 Cheats - Warning: May spoil or crash your game!

When I was traveling on the world map, a message popped up in the lower left corner saying "As you travel, something flashes in the grass. You pick it up and see it is a curiously curved dagger of obviously ancient provenance. Your surgery skill has been increased by 1." I'm guessing it's totally random, since I can't think of anything in particular I did to earn it.
  2. style or stats?

Yeah, as far as equipment goes, generally the better looking the item is, the better it's stats. I will pass up an ugly helmet or something like that if it only offers 3 or 4 points above my current equips. I love my looted Balanced Jatu Honor Lance and I think it's the best looking lance in the game, they really stand out on the battlefield. I recently switched from the Fierdsvain War Axe, which is really nice to look at to a looted Singalian Death Saber, sadly I've never seen either item at a merchant's so I'd advise anyone who acquires either to hold on to them.
  3. Developing lower level companions

I'm not using Ansen right now, but I have Leslie, who also starts at level 1. I got her up to 12 str and 12 agi so she can ride a warhorse and has decent power strike, and kitted her out with a fine D'shar saber which does good damage and she does quite well on the open field. Thanks to this she levels fairly quickly these days and I can pump her party skills. I think that 12 str/agi is a minimum, maybe even 12/15 if you want a weakling to level at a decent rate.
  4. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Shatari said:
    It's possible that they're appearing outside of the map. Try using CTRL-F4 to cheat kill them. Also, always save before accepting village quests. The bandit battles tend to crash if you aren't lucky.
    Yeah, I noticed that problem during bandit battles, but I've found that as long as I stay still and don't actually do anything in the battle, it doesn't crash.
  5. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

When I took the quest to train the peasants of Bothuwathi(sp?) moon, none of the peasants appeared for training - I ran around the whole place, and stood still for 5 minutes, but no one ever showed up. I haven't encountered this problem when training peasants in other villages, so I think it's just that map.
  6. Retirement Highscore

Here's a pic when I started up my game yesterday.

3343dbc.jpg

Here's what I had at the end of my session, having captured 2 castles and sold a ton of prisoners(ransom broker finally showed up in my city). What a big difference in just 4 days.

1y7gpd.jpg

I've beaten the empire and sarleon and have taken 3 fierdsvain castles and Rane, with only 2 or 3 unique spawns left on the map.
  7. Quick Question

He obviously keeps it stashed in a safe place. You might need gloves.
  8. Retirement Highscore

The bulk of his score comes from his renown. Based on my own renown after conquering all of the empire and sarleon and destroying several wandering armies, I think I'll achieve total victory with less than his 10047. His example isn't a good one, since most people won't have so little conquest done after 1200 days. If he ever does decided to go for total victory it will probably be laughably easy thanks to his insane party size and stats, so I wouldn't say his character is too far from achieving victory.
  9. Qualis gems - the definite thread

It keeps the game interesting once you reach that point. Accelerating that would just shorten the most enjoyable part of the game. Once you've put together a 150 prestige troop army, the game gets boring, so most heroes make for an end of game challenge(some aren't too hard to beat). Sometimes you'll get lucky and other lords will wear them down to a point where you can beat them.
  10. Two-hands Weapons?

I'm pretty sure the polehammer is the only polearm that you can swing from horseback. I was also confused, since I'd seen them in use and bought myself a variety of halberds, bills and other polearms which couldn't be swung from a horse. I finally tired out a polehammer and they're pretty great, can't beat their reach for swinging weapons, even if they are slow.
  11. burilgi the usurper!

I much prefer to collect tolls from them, you can collect 1k+ without a fight with less than 100 guys. The larger the party, the higher the payment.
  12. Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 SUPPORT

Ok, I followed your instructions and it worked fine. Thanks.
  13. Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 SUPPORT

I saw in the features list that I should be able to access my inventory during sieges. I read somewhere that it works both in the map screen while building towers and during actual battles by pressing I. I tried it in both situations without success. Am I doing something wrong?
  14. burilgi the usurper!

A good trick is to have your lords follow you into the desert, and let them run off to attack some smaller band. Once they've all joined the fight, you go and find Burilgi, and lead him into the battle, then join it yourself. If they stop fighting before Burilgi joins in, you can attack him yourself, all nearby lords should join in the battle.
  15. Fog

The fog is fun, and the enemy doesn't have an advantage, your soldiers know where the enemy is too. Basically, you're the one guy really affected, and you get to use a map to find them, rather than the psychic senses your troops seem to have.
  16. Vassal Management

It keeps things fair, lords are pretty dumb when it comes to following the AI's orders too, they're always racing off after something that catches their eye. Maybe there's a tweak that'll make them act like cattle.
  17. get criminal

they're usually behind one of the buildings in the village, when you look at them, they're called something like nervous or suspicious man, it's pretty obvious once you see them.
  18. Honor

I always refuse the reward, but never get any honor. I did get honor from doing a quest where you train the peasants and refuse the reward. Since then though, I've visited half the villages on the map and none of them will give me a quest, is there something wrong with my game?
  19. Honor

I'm pretty certain that I am not recieving honor when I clear a village of bandits. I've refused blood money and championed ladies, twice each and have an honor of 10. I haven't lost any honor and I've done the farmer at the inn quest at least 15 times - or do you get honor from the mission to teach them how to fight?
  20. Tournament rewards?

I managed to get two more prizes since my last post, and I paid careful attention to who I fought in the final round of each(champion fighter/Kradus), so I guess the final opponent doesn't affect your chances. One of the items I got is some helmet I've seen on sale and the other was ebony plate(sweet). Is the reward always armor(all 4 of mine have been)?
Back
Top Bottom