Search results for query: *

1. Shadowclaimer

Non-Combat Lords/Heroes

What flags dictate whether a character is noncombat or not? I can't seem to find a good comparison in the vanilla code that stops a lord from wandering around with an army.
  2. Shadowclaimer

Resolved CreateSpecialHero Culture Override

if (culture.StringId != "empire" && culture.StringId != "vlandia" && culture.StringId != "battania" && culture.StringId != "sturgia" && culture.StringId != "aserai" && culture.StringId != "khuzait") { if (culture.StringId == "nord" culture.StringId == "vakken"...
  3. Shadowclaimer

B Medieval Fantasy A Twist of Fate (ASOIAF)

A Twist of Fate is a mod rooted in the world of A Song of Ice and Fire. View Westeros through a twisted lens as if the traitor Robert Baratheon had been slain at the Trident by the royal prince Rhaegar Targaryen. The branch in the timeline avoids spoilers for the show and books, as well as opens...
  4. Shadowclaimer

Settlement Custom Culture Breaks?

Trying to figure out what I'm missing with my current project. Whenever I set a settlement (town_S1) to a custom culture it crashes. My custom culture has lords, clans, caravans, meeting scenes, everything with no real issues. If I set the town to Culture.sturgia it loads just fine, but the...
  5. Shadowclaimer

[e1.0.5] Aserai Tribesman and Footman Skills

Some Aserai T2/3 infantry are a bit wonky and not matching. The bug with Recruits not being available and instead Tribesman looks rooted in a larger copy-paste issue. Aserai T2 Tribesman have a 90 total skill point expenditure (akin to T1 infantry) Aserai T3 Footmen have a 195 total skill point...
  6. Shadowclaimer

SP - General [Modding] Support Three Unit Branches and Multiple Rare Recruits Per Culture

Encyclopedia will display three branches relatively correctly (but won't put lines between them) and when you click a unit with three upgrades in the army manager it'll crash. It would also be nice if we could set multiple "Elite Recruits" per faction.
  7. Shadowclaimer

[Error] Module System Export

I'm using an older version of the Module System with an older version of M&B (I haven't touched either in about a year) they worked fine when I stopped playing but now seem to be giving me an obnoxious error. I've tried to search the forum (variables.txt brought up on guy who's issue was the...
  8. Shadowclaimer

Water Crash

Alright for starters I'm using Thorgrim's. There are 4 Water Textures, in this order, going from top to bottom. #1 Dark, deep water, when touches land blends moronicly #2 Light, shallow water, blends nicely for rivers/lakes #3 Light, almost identical to #2 #4 Dark, ocean, when it touches land...
  9. Shadowclaimer

Error Ocean Blending

When I work on a new map in Thorgrim's and I add oceans, the tiles blend really grossly, instead of dissipating with sand after creating a shore or such it uses grass which looks terrible, like my entire place is a toxic waste dump. Going to do a little research to see if its just because I made...
  10. Shadowclaimer

Mouse Coordinates Code

There was an older version of this, but I'm curious on specifically how to implement this. With the release of the module system has anyone managed to resurrect it? I could really really use it about now.
  11. Shadowclaimer

[S] Calradia Divided - a Warband+ Mod

The latest test version can always be found here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1803 Calradia Divided ---------------------------------- Calradia has always been a land of strife and territorial feuds. Since the days of the old Calradian Empire's fall many nations have risen up in its...
  12. Shadowclaimer

Modifying the number of troops brought to a bandit hideout

Alright I figured it was in mission_templates but I cannot seem to find it, where do I set the cap on how many troops you can bring?
  13. Shadowclaimer

[S] Retro Faction Recolor Mod (Release 1.0)

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1770&posted=true#c_7173
  14. Shadowclaimer

Kingdom of Anglor (Need a few questions answered)

Was going to start work on a mod for Native called the Kingdom of Anglor, this mod implements a faction based on Anglo-Saxon England. The island is found off the tip of Rhodok and Nord territory to the Northwest. Now in the implementation of this I've had to deal with some major differences (my...
  15. Shadowclaimer

Heraldric Horse?

Skimmed around but haven't found anything. I'm seeking a Horse model that uses heraldry if that's even possible, anyone know a mod that has one or such I could ask for permission to use? Similar to.. If Horses can't use Heraldry at all that'd be great to know as well as it would require me...
  16. Shadowclaimer

Faction AI - How to make a Faction, act like a Kingdom

Just curious where would i begin with such a thing? Does the AI Automatically work as such when you have Lords given to them, or is there some sort of setup that must be done under factions or parties that causes them to act as such. The reason I ask is I was planning on making Bandit "Lords"...
  17. Shadowclaimer

Enemy Lords Joining You?

Quick question, if I keep releasing enemy Lords and they really like me, when I finish wiping out the Vaegir is there a chance they'll join my Rebel Faction? Or can they only join one of the major factions?
  18. Shadowclaimer

Mount & Blade Model Site?

Just curious, is there a giant stash of Mount & Blade custom made models somewhere? Similar to how some Warcraft 3 sites worked (http://www.hiveworkshop.com for example)
  19. Shadowclaimer

Faction Restructuring [Release 0.1.2] [Last Update: 9/1/2008] [For .960]

Download 0.1.2 at: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=864 0.1.2 features only Nords for now I've been posting around the forums because I've been tinkering in Mount and Blade's module system and modding equipment and seeking help with my own (what started out as a) personal mod for...
  20. Shadowclaimer

Neon White Screen of Doom

So I was editting some troops and added some new ones in, and on startup it crashes with a whitescreen, anyone know why? It happened once before and I went in and screwed with a ton of the troops' stats and it fixed it, but I'm not sure which one causes the problem and why.
Back
Top Bottom