Search results for query: *

1. Blaknight

OCEANIC COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: Voice your thoughts

Nobody plays the 1866 mod anymore so we should replace that with Invasion, so then theres heaps of room for everyone.
  2. Blaknight

Found this little neat game.

I'll play a game with you's, tell when your on and i'll have a go :smile:
  3. Blaknight

<*>AMERICAN CAMPAIGN<*>

Never said it was special, just is nicer if you wanted hexes.
  4. Blaknight

<*>AMERICAN CAMPAIGN<*>

LoL had a look at your map...  nice. Have a look at the Oceanic Campaign's map.
  5. Blaknight

Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

Played it last night for about an hour, I love it except that you can't see peoples names and hurts to hold F for so long.
  6. Blaknight

Oceanic Servers play 8pm weeknights

I just downloaded, and played a few games, its ****ing sweet as, especially using grenades. hope more people start playing it.
  7. Blaknight

Mumble 3D Positional Audio in Warband for Dummies

Marin Peace Bringer said:
    Night Ninja said:
    Positional audio doesn't work in practice. Hoofbeats + positional audio = massive disorientation.

I must error on the error on the side of caution here.  I think, that from a tactical point of view, this would not help at all. (from what I understand, you can only hear people within a certain range right?)
    Yes if you can't hear your team mates it is a silly thing to do, but if you say: have talk set to left ctrl then right ctrl can be whisper, so everyone in the mumble channel can hear you.
  8. Blaknight

Australian and New Zealand Nations Cup Team!!

I'm pulling out the Australian as I have no real interest in the game at the moment and I'm really bad. I'm sorry to do this now but there are heaps of other peeps wanting to join and you have enough reserves.
  9. Blaknight

sathe said:
    All we need to achieve is figuring out the best ways to exploit on a 350 ping.
    Respect.
    We need to master teleporting with that much ping so the oppostion can't hit us.
  10. Blaknight

<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Man, just having the clan name ANZAC seems wrong. Defiling the memory of those who were actual ANZAC's.
  11. Blaknight

Man wish there was some mad video to accompany it, like a tv show would be sweet.
    Have you ever written any half decent length novels, stories?
  12. Blaknight

[M] (1.113) Oceania: Land of Time 0.5 IS RELEASED!

Gauls add Asterix and Obelix.
  13. Blaknight

Nations Cup - M&B:WB NC General info

I don't know if this has been asked already but it says there are 2 maps played. Say Australians were vsing Americans would one map be played on an Aussie Server and the other be played American server as to make it fair for having a decent ping.

ANSWER THIS PLEASE
  14. Blaknight

I don't know if this has been asked already but it says there are 2 maps played. Say Australians were vsing Americans would one map be played on an Aussie Server and the other be played American server as to make it fair for having a decent ping.
  15. Blaknight

Blaknight said:
  16. Blaknight

All I can say is welcome to the campaign Rawr Clan.
  17. Blaknight

18. Blaknight

Sign up the team, as we have 12 Aussies 2 under the maximum unless we are a Aus/NZ team then we need to debate who's in. If not sign us up and we can change who's a reserve and what not later.
  19. Blaknight

So Hancock o wait thats a k, well tell me when U find someone Havoc.
  20. Blaknight

Sign me up *****es.
Back
Top Bottom