Search results for query: *

1. Fix your lobby servers

Can you please fix your awful servers, or atleast make it so mods can host their own without connecting to the awful TW lobby servers? I know they dont care but maybe if the forums is nothing but server threads we can get a real response from the devs.
  2. Inserting a new texture in an existing mod

The title is not precisely what I am looking for it is a part of my query. I have searched many different word combinations looking for an answer and have come up short, and the massive tutorials for creating an entirely new mod have me overwhelmed.   I have been basically using the...
  3. Purple Layer in textures?

Okay so I've read through the guides and searched the forums but there's naught to be found. This  neon Purple layer thats typically in between the surface texture and the specular is perplexing. Obviously it has an impression of the upov layer but all I can figure out about it is if I edit it...
  4. Finding Specific Khergit Lamellar vest dds.

Thank you yes, I hadnt looked in the connecting folders just the raw texture files. twas hiding in the commonres
  5. Finding Specific Khergit Lamellar vest dds.

Okay, while I can hardly be called a Modder  I am delving into making texture packs for c-rpg and they don't really have a place to discuss this sort of thing. I am working out the models and reduces okay. However for what ever reason I cannot find what name they put both their lamellar...
Back
Top Bottom