Search results for query: *

1. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

AI Armies stuck in map geometry. Am I screwed? (bug report?)

:cry: I just came across this group of empire armies chasing deserters and they are all stuck in the bridge/river. There is no way for me to reach them, even through teleportation. Is this game fubar now? I'm only on day 76 so restarting isn't that big of a loss I guess, but still sucks. Any...
  2. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

0.590 khergits need a buff

I think they need a little buff now. With the horse hitboxes fixed, they're being skewered left and right. When khergits come up, people leave en masse since noone wants to be stuck playing them. They used to be nigh invincible to other cavalry because of bugged horse hitboxes but now they get...
  3. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

directional/auto blocking

Is anyone actually proficient at directional blocking? If there is, I haven't met him online. Basically, if your shield is broken, and your opponent's is not, chances are you are dead meat. While I like a system that rewards mad skills, it doesn't really have a place if only 0.01% of players can...
  4. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Suggestions for Map: Ruins

-The lower ruins are too close to the edge of the map. It needs more open space around it. It's a favorite spot to turtle for the infantry of the team that spawns near there, especially if they are losing. You end up running into the invisible wall a lot, and this gets you killed, especially if...
  5. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Game sales went up 36,000% after sale. Could it be M&B?

http://kotaku.com/5156238/gabe-newells-dice-keynote-left-4-dead-sales-tf2-comic-books?skyline=true&s=x M&B had a massive 75% off weekend sale not too long ago that saw it priced at $7.50 (LESS THAN WHAT I PAID FOR BETA 4 YEARS AGO!). Could the explosive sales been M&B?
  6. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

cheats and export in 1.0+

I wonder if these options will be disabled, or be less transparent in the final. They were great for testing the betas without having to start over at level 1 all the time, but most final game versions do not have a cheat menu in their launchers. Do you think they should be left in the final?
  7. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

NPC relations

Anyone else having problems keeping their npc heros happy? they seem to constantly bicker with each other and desert in droves.  :x so far I've discovered the following: hates each other: ymira and matheld jermemus and artimenner likes each other alayen and ymira bunduk and katarin party...
  8. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

battle size and system specifications poll

Can everyone post preferred v0.90X battle size and their system specs? I would just like to see how hardware translates to battle size. I'll go first: Edit: Please also post your screen resolution. Battle Size: 120 CPU: P4 3.0 GHz RAM: 2 GB DDR400 GPU: Radeon X800Pro 256Mb AGP Resolution: 1280x1024
  9. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

how to force map screen after dialog?

Is there a function call you can make in the consquence block of a dialog with a town person to force a return to the map screen after the conversation ends? (instead of going back to the scene). I've tried the change_screen_return/map/quit functions but they either do nothing (map/return) or...
  10. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

[SUGGESTION] Buy feast / hire wenches at taverns to improve morale

I vaguely remember this feature in native or a mod from a long time ago, but that was back when morale was basically useless. However, with a large renown-based party size, speed and desertion issues, I find myself looking at my morale report all the time. With the large enemy parties and ciity...
  11. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

[SUGGESTION] for BOW:Expanded - Lower Zendar Arena (arena mod) renown rewards

Just a simple suggestion. The arena matches make it insanely easy to gain massive amounts of renown very qucikly. I think you shouldn't be able to get that much renown without having to win actual life or death battles. Shooting xerina in the face shouldn't be worth 5 renown.
  12. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

anyone else getting lots of random hangs?

I'm just playing plain v0.903 native and I've been getting a lot of complete system hangs. In previous versions, occasionally I'd get an error message with an option to abort, cancel or ignore, which I'm sure everyone is familiary with, but in v0.90x, I get a complete system hang and have to...
  13. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

will there be another v0.89x release?

I guess things are pretty stable now. Does anyone know if the dev team plans to release another v0.89x version before they take another long hiatus to work on the next major version?
  14. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Need some coding help - accessing fields in an item record

I'm trying to find a way to access and display different fields of an item but I'm not very familiar with python syntax. For example, if I assigned "itm_sword_of_war" into reg(0), is there a way to reference reg(0) to get the item name, and value (sell price)?
  15. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Craftmod in v0.89x?

Are there any plans to integrate craftmod in the v.89x version of BoW? I find it extremely hard to shop for 25 characters using M&B's native merchants when you want them all to wear the same high quality gear.
  16. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

Loot and Taxes - too much?

I have a real problem with the amount of taxes you can collect from your fief and the amount of denars you can get from looting defenseless villages. This really makes it too easy to get rich quick and afford all of the best equipment with no challenge at all. Right now, taxes are 1500 denars...
  17. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

recovering missiles from mangled corpses in battle mode

I know recoverable weapons have been suggested, but I looked through the stickied frequently requested features and didn't find any suggestions of this nature regarding missiles, so here goes: Often times, I'm fighting on a field littered with punctured corpses and see a wave of enemy...
  18. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

weapon mastery

How essential is it to put skill pts into mastery? does proficiency raise MUCH slower without mastery, or should I still be able to level at a reasonable rate? can anyone tell me from their experiences? I don't really want to put any more pts in it unless i'm maxed all proficiencies. Feels like...
  19. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

new/more perks for joining and ranking in a faction

I don't know if this has been mentioned before as I've been away for a while, but two of the things about M&B that I find tedious are 1) training crappy units into better ones and 2) traveling from town to town trying to find that one piece of quality equipment you want. So I thought, why not...
  20. allthesedamnnamesaretaken

crash screenshot

i've been having lots of random crash to desktops and freezes since version 0.7 this is the first time i've actually had an error message i can produce. this came after i pressed the "return" button. i'm running the game with battle size set to 220%
Back
Top Bottom