Search results for query: *

1. Why Large Scale Sieges are currently terrible.

If I'm the leader of the siege I tend to only build 4 trebuchets, they take a lot of hits on the worldmap and oneshot other siege devices. Sometimes a single one can beat 3 ballista's etc. Then you can either assault or wait till you have 2 big holes in the walls. Sieging walls with ladders/towers is just fruitless atm...
  2. Military Coronae

Neither have I seen the senate, i'm assuming it's not in
  3. Making Peace and Declaring War?

I use the developer console mod on nexusforums to use dev commands to do it
    Worked fine so far.

You can actually offer peace by talking to any lord in the field.
  4. How on Earth am I supposed to finish XXX needs help with Mountain Bandits quest?

I am 99% sure that quest is either bugged or the parties get wiped out by AI lords. I had the exact same issue and I've literally been everywhere to find them.
  5. In my latest playthrough. 4 castles were given to me at seperate occasions and 10 minutes later they were swept out from under me.

Invest in 2 or 3 caravans. Vassal yourself to a kingdom. Travel in that kingdoms army, fight in their battles, keep prisoners, keep all the loot, go to a city, sell everything. Rinse and repeat. You will get stupid rich. Go around buying recruits. Level them up. Garrison your castles. Garrison your settlements. Too easy bud.

This will not in ANY way save you when you need to quickly garrison a new fief. Heck i still got 800k cash, high ish leveled and i got my fiefs decently guarded but still a new fief is often impossible unless youre already there with a 500m army.

There really should be a warning your town is getting sieged down, and towns should also realllyy be able to garrison up a bit faster. In the current state they will never recover above 200 men u less significant peace time has passed.
  6. How to Siege - Siege Engines destroyed by AI every single time

I just build the trebuchet. It oneshots ballistas and will almost always win the siege minigame. Make 4 if yoh want to and even destroy all the walls haha
  7. Kingdom Decisions - Can not give myself Settlements/Fiefs.

Meh, I kicked out the third Clan, saw no other solution to it...
    I read somewhere that you become electable if you were part of the Army which captures the settlement, or you were the one who voted for the settlement to be reassigned... I was the one who conquered the settlement by myself, also tried to assign it to a Clan and then reassign it - I was still not electable ?
    I can sadly confirm that BOTH of those scenarios dont guarantee a spot in the voting. I was pissed i lost 200 influence for a vote on other useless clans haha.

This definitely still needs work here.
  8. One step forward two step back

No, the problem is it ends. It shouldn't.
    But they don't end? i've died plenty of times and it always continues just like in warband?
  9. Horses used to upgrade soldiers shouldn't draw from your best ones first

My current fix is to put unused GOOD horses into my town/castle stash
  10. One step forward two step back

Battle's dont end when you die? unless its a hideout battle I think. Which is the same as warband.
  11. Singleplayer only? Pila's do not function properly anymore.

For some reason in single player you cant use X to throw pila's, neither is an information panel available for the throwing damage in the inventory. Weirdly it worked in the beta MP?
  12. Can we please recruit our own culture's troops when taking over a castle?

age of pendor had this, hugely dissapointed bannerlord doesn't do this in any way. In age of pendor you still had a 25% chance or something to recruit original faction, the other 75% was the faction you picked.
  13. How do I give fiefs to my companians?

features are/will be turned ON and OFF as the EA progress. Tooltips are just that, text.

Like going to the tavern and finding a board game. Can you play it? Depends. Is it ON or OFF?
    I don't understand your point. There is a vagueness about which features or on or not, and until you can try them out it seems to stay vague.
    I wouldn't imagine that it is IN, however I thought the same about crafting etc, which does seem to be IN.
    It's strange why there isn't a list about what actually made it or not, just so people are not confused.

Also those board games are playable.
  14. How do I give fiefs to my companians?

Kingdom creation is not a thing for now, the devs said they'll implement it later down the line in EA.
    It's very strange, the tooltip definitely says it unlocks at level 3. I'm also wondering where they said it's not in EA yet. So far I've seen they only have the steam page with features not included in EA, but that is obviously not correct seeing you can craft (even if it's not complete yet).
  15. So Let's make a list of what features are missing from this "early access"

A lot of those features are in the game. I also dont understand the sieges "sort of"? Ive done sieges and they are definitely there, much more than ever in warband if you want to make that the measurement stick.

This list feels like it was made for someone to make red, it's simply a wrong list.
  16. Ehh refunded it.

Haha very funny.
    I'm running a i7-2600k (below minimum rec I believe) + GTX titan (old one, not the new ones) and I can still play highest graphic settings, 1000 battlesize at 50-60fps, with dipping into 30 when its 1000 man cav battles.

You hardly need the best pc
  17. Is gang warfare for player currently in EA?

Ive had a gang battle in a street but the endresult didnt change much apart from relationships
  18. CAN'T BUY? - FIXED

I got it through steam, said it couldnt add it for a long time and when i refreshed my cart it was suddenly in there.
  19. Will Slavery be a feature in Bannerlord?

That's actually in the game!

They are called companions :sad:
  20. """Main Quest""", Why is this a thing?

It's fun to do sometimes maybe? I don't mind a campaign when it's not forced, I actually think it's weird to complain about it.
Back
Top Bottom