Search results for query: *

1. NA_PW4_RolePlay Complaint/Suggestion Thread

I was just playing on the NA_PW server and after a duel some moron tried to steal the money bag (common sense, dont touch the bag) so had to kill him to get it back. Right after that i got temp banned by Admin=Jack Tompson, he didnt even port to me to see what was going on, but just insta temp banned me. Just gotta say a bit ridiculous. All he had to do was just ask what happened but didnt wanta take the time to do that. A Lazy admin is a bad admin. so i believe everyone has learned through the multiple admin experiences on the NA server.

Love -Someguy-
  2. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Ok so I searched the forums for fixes, and did all that were usefull for my issue. Such as the ATI card one, the make sure this and that is checked, and then the boot one. Well when I first got in it seemed like it fixed it, I maxed all my settings again and was able to play the battle that I was previously getting a RGL error with. But then the next battle I got the .5second lag time lapse thing where you gotta minimize and then go back it to fix it. But it kept doing it every 10 seconds when playing. And then it got worse and worse, so I dropped graphics lower and lower and it only helped a little I also kept checking what it was taking up (game using ram) and never took more then1.6gb of ram, which i know is more then half of my 3gb but most everything I have running isnt even hitting 1g all together. I even tried closing out of my virus protection and disconnecting my land cord and turning everything off that was not necessary to play the game. Still didnt fix it, well after I kept playing I started getting annoyed at it doing it over and over (every battle did it atleast once) So thats when I decided to do the boot fix. Well all that did was send me into a labyrinth of mental masturbation, and then total hopelessness. and having to try multiple different methods to fix my windows(which I eventually fixed). I made sure I followed the guide to the exact and, that it was for my right operating system. But apparently the only way to play this mod is to have 8gigs of ram and a 64bit op? and what ever top of the line computer components i will need to spend lots of money on?
  3. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Im getting the same issue I had with the original POP for mount and blade vanila. Which is anytime (usually fights) I either freeze for a while, or my screens starks to move goes black, come back starts to move goes black. It keeps doing this, Usually if i minimize and go back it it fixes until it happens again. I have graphics set to the lowest possible settings (which sucks) and it helped it only a little. It also seems to be getting worse as I play more and more. Im also no getting a Visual C++ error now that crashes the game as I try and join a fight between farmers and red brotherhood right next to a town.

I have a AMD dualcore 5400 overclocked to 3.0, 3gigs of ram, and a ATI 5770.
  4. [S] Floris Mod Pack - v2.01 out now! - Old topic

Mno said:
    Dooms1988 said:
    umm does this mod have the pack with the katanas and stuff?

You can see, on the first page/post, what packs this mod contains. No katana's. It has a lot of stuff, but no katana's, east asia is not included.

problem was I didnt exactly know which pack contained the katanas and other asian weapons. And didnt know for sure if they were suppose to be in this mod.
  5. [S] Floris Mod Pack - v2.01 out now! - Old topic

umm does this mod have the pack with the katanas and stuff?
  6. [S] Floris Mod Pack - v2.01 out now! - Old topic

anyway to add a ingame troop tree, or something so I can know what each troop uses as a weapon?
  7. [S] InNoVative; 1.32(.exe)released!

also, just a thought switch to the mouse controlled death cam found below.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,134460.0.html

also is there any actual pike men in the mod because I cant find any and therefore cavalry are completely over powered.

also the entrenchment mod a good idea
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122757.0.html

this looks to be a cool castle mod.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115163.0.html
  8. [S] InNoVative; 1.32(.exe)released!

Understandably, also if you would like some help, let me know, I can always see what I can do.
  9. [S] InNoVative; 1.32(.exe)released!

Anyway you could add the ability to see the troop tree in reports like a few other mods allow? Also make it possible to actually get calradian troops such as allow the choice of recruiting a faction troop or a volunteer from towns. and maybe one of the castle mods that improve sieging cause one ladder on a castle is the dumbest thing ever in this game, and very unrealistic, and really doesnt make sense.
  10. Strange freeezing

No fixes? wow wheres the tech support. This is stupid ****ing problem to have. It is literally un playable cause it freezes like this so often, by the time i minimize and get it back up im dead. Its good to know I can spend money on something and not even play it cause of stupid ****ing **** like this.
  11. Strange freeezing

I have a decent computer and get this problem (All I play is Multiplayer) Ive tried changing just about all of my settings and still get this. Dont know whats causing. Especially since minimizing and bringing it back up fixes. But it sucks when it happens in the middle of me fighting. Especially since I play the PWMOD_V3.
  12. add-ons?

Ya on my POP I added Polished building, polished landscapes, and siege ladder project. I found some issues though, some citys still have the purple questions marks, and there was a arena underwater. Also all of a sudden i started getting "RGL UNABLE TO LOCK VERTEX BUFFER" now i get it alot.
  13. RGL Error : Unable to lock vertex buffer. Possible ways for fix error.

Whats stupid is I played for a week now, never seeing the issue. I play Lord and Realms mod +overpopulation +polished buildings +polished landscape And battle sizer set to 300. And and no issues, other then when being in the mass of men it was a little laggy. But no issue. Then all of sudden im getting this stupid error left and right. Not only in battles, but at dialogs and even the campaign map. And in the lords realm mod I had a army of 200 swadian sharpshooters, and 50-100 knights. therefore I usually had a few thousand arrows on the battlefield, cause id set back and let the archers hold position and just murder the enemy with arrows. So what really is causing this error. Because it not a hardware issue since people with even top grade hardware get it.

Ive set my bodys-0
    rag dolls- 0
    grass- 0
    and still get the error all the time.
  14. RGL Error : Unable to lock vertex buffer. Possible ways for fix error.

Sounds like a missing file in mod, or a incorrect path to the model. Try asking in the Mod thread that your using.
  15. add-ons?

cool, I might try using the polished landscape mod with POP and see if it works. Wish I could find a DL link to Zaro's Graphical Enhancement mod 2.51 since he took 2.51 dl down, and 3.0 isnt up yet.
  16. add-ons?

cool thanks alot, has anyone got a battle, and campaign graphic enhancement mod to work correctly with Pop?
  17. add-ons?

Are there any add-ons? or maybe graphical enhancements usable with this mod?
  18. Caravan, and Fief Lords Q's

Are the Swadian sharpshooters suppose to be.. well gods? I mean Ill have lets say 100 swadian sharpshooters, and 50 Vaegir knights and the enemy has 250 trained archers and 200 sergeants  and My men will wipe them off the field. I just sit back line up archers and they mow them down. I understand the tons of arrows killing people, but even in melee combat the sharpshooters overpower without a problem, they just cut through everything as if they are peasants. Ill lose 2, sharpshooters, maybe 10 knights, if the enemy get lucky and dont all die before they get to the line of my men.
  19. Caravan, and Fief Lords Q's

Ya I searched for him for 30 mins (real life time) I finally saw caravans appearing, so that was answered. And then finally I found my knight far away from the city I gave him, and was able to finally talk to him. So finally figured it out thanks.
  20. Caravan, and Fief Lords Q's

1) How do I start/create Caravans? 2)How do I order my Knights/lords what to do? I took Narra ( City ), And Hired Knight Altman to control it, but I can find out how to order him to do anything. Ive looked around but found it difficult to find any post that help me. Love the mod though.
Back
Top Bottom