Search results for query: *

1. krakpot

1257 AD F.A.Q.

Just wondering, what ways can you use to increase your right to rule? I started a small rebel kingdom with its Capitol up north in Smolensk, and my only enemy is polonae, as I was wronged by them to start my own faction. It seemes that whenever I try to propose peace, they call me a pompous hedge knight and tell me that I am worthy only of being crushed. This is a lord who I have +4 rel. with. I have no idea how to end this war and I'm doomed if I don't. If anyone knows how to increase right to rule I really need help. :sad:
  2. krakpot

Another Steam & Activation Issue

I have the same issue :cry:

I'm looking for a solution myself.

I'll post if I find anything though.
  3. krakpot

What is the largest party you soloed ?

60 man Vaegir lord party. Just circle them with a bow. My power gaming play through I have good horse archer stats. 1 bow and 3 large quivers. Circle them untill they are all picked off. It's not a reliable thing though, if I don't dodge well enough or if I get walled up I'm doomed. Also, look out for trees.
  4. krakpot

Turkey made European Union accept that PKK is not a terrorist organization

The EU crisis will end with most of the EU hopelessly in debt. This is almost inevitable. Just putting my honest oppinion out there and I'm not meaning to be evil, after all, my own country is in eu too. I'm just saying we're all screwed. Sorry for off topic. Also, terror is never a profit. Ever. War, yes. But not terror.
  5. krakpot

ancalimon said:
    Turkey has prepared a proposal in which PKK is no longer accepted as a terrorist organization. It was accepted by the European Council (150 votes against 11).

Let's hope the same happens for other innocent groups like El-Qaida, Hamas, IRA, etc.

Ah, the ever innocent group, el-Qaida. And the IRA are ever so cuddly as well.
  6. krakpot

Just because it is translated into English doesn't mean it necessarily has any relevance to English speakers.
  7. krakpot

Strategy

Thanks.
    Was hoping for a legit solution but I guess I don't lose much from restarting.
  8. krakpot

Castle Discussion ONLY Topic

We need more depth to the street and keep stages of sieges. They are too simple.
  9. krakpot

Strategy

The deserters are 50 winged hussars. City garrison, meh, they just kill it then me. If its never happened to you, maybe you've never had 50 top tier units hunting you while you're at level 3 on a game which (supposedly) has good level scaling.
  10. krakpot

Historical Battlefields/Sites You've Been To

Grunwald. It's near the polish German border and was the site of a lot of conflict between the Teutons and the poles during the crusades. The poles were Christian or pagan, depending on where, but few were, I believe, catholic. Therefore, it's crusade time. And one of the biggest actions occurred at grunwald. They even made a (polish) movie out of the (real) story. The castle is a tourist place now, which makes it lack the atmosphere you get from those sorts of places often.
  11. krakpot

Ottomans took janiserries from Europe. They stole the idea as well.

Lux said:
    I find ancalimon very similar to Kim Jong Un. He is the self-taught sage who knows everything, but the evil world won't believe him and accept the magnificence of himself and the nation that happens to be his.

Sadly, I think you have the truth of the matter.
  12. krakpot

My mistake, I had thought that was just more of the rambling.

And also, you mentioned ignorance, how is most historians logic ignorant?

ancalimon said:
    krakpot said:
    I did not and am not saying anyone is wrong or right, I am just saying, show me the proof.

Eh... What I wrote there is not correct. And it's not what I think.

It's just the same logic of most of historians without them even realizing it.  That was what I am talking about. You guys are the product of that kind of thinking and ignorance.
  13. krakpot

Bromden said:
    But asking for proof makes you wrong in his eyes. That's what I (and many of us) was doing all the time, but somehow it made me his arch enemy or some such.
    If he can prove it, it is fact, if not, it is belief.

In my opinion, anger at anyone who asks for proof is just further proof that this is nothing more than his belief. Nevertheless, I fully invite him to prove me wrong.
  14. krakpot

I did not and am not saying anyone is wrong or right, I am just saying, show me the proof.
  15. krakpot

Africans speak Turkic?

Show me any proof that is not from a conspiracy theorist forum.
  16. krakpot

Strategy

I'm wondering, I just started a new F&S game, and about 1hr IRL in, 50 winged hussars immediately deserted from the grand duchies army. they are hunting me down. Repeatedly. Any advice?
  17. krakpot

You know you've been playing too much Warband when...

Just saying, but someone should pin this for the lol value

Also, no revival intended, I just was thinking to my self, searching most posted and this was there. It fitted what I was thinking and I just posted. Only realized later just how old this thread was.
  18. krakpot

The worst faction?

I agree with pathfinder but in my opinion the rhodok spearmen are let down by the AI. What sane commander charges with rhodok spearmen? Give it a while, and the AI does.
Back
Top Bottom