Search results for query: *

• Users: atolest
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. atolest

SP Musket Era Sea Dogs Mod - updated 02/05/09 - frigate ship done

Well,it's my first mod(not mine at all,I'm doing it with Ivanez)s. here is what is it: ok fist of all,realase date is unknown   description: sea dogs mod have in focus the realistic and hight quality naval combats with some others features. it's oriented in the caribbean seas,wich it will have...
  2. atolest

ship combat-with pics!!------updated-----

well lynores said he will make naval battles,so I hope he like this: update: note:I've changed my HDR setting to tul's one old: the new model: the old model:
  3. atolest

screenshoots

bom,lá no zendar town square tem um tópico para botar tuas screenshots,mas eu nunca vi nenhum brasileiro/pertugês/espanhol ou argentino postando uma foto lá entao seria massa q vcs postassem umas fotos aqui :wink: eu já postei as minhas no final do post abraços...
  4. atolest

fire in the arrows

i don't know if this can be do but i made a scene realy simple that make a fire in the end of the arrow the scene is not real,its a scene with the edit mode i was thinkin to do something like to put the fire into the arrow's brf file but i don't know how to do it because i am not a modder...
  5. atolest

m&b na versao 1,0??

ola a todo mundo assim, eu entrei la no site  baixaki jogos (nao é aquele baixaki pra baixa jogos nao,é baixakijogos.com mesmo) dae eu fui veri as fotinho do mount&blade mas eu vi q era uma versao diferente ou um mod muito complexo pq ta cheio de coisas diferentes como: -todas as texturas de...
Back
Top Bottom