Search results for query: *

1. gencov0

Cavalry and Tactics

If I limit the issue to lance charging,
    The actual lance was an object that could not be used more than once or twice.
    The lance knight's operation was not so many complex maneuvers, but a way to minimize the movement of the lance and give it a straight line at the maximum speed. When the knight recharged in the same way as the attack with a minimum of linear maneuver retreat, received a new lance in his camp and assaulted again in the first way. These tactics remained the same until the late Medival, with some improvements like minimize the horse's sight for that the horse is not scared, or lances that were easy to broken for maximize damage to one target and knight's own safety.

Putting it into the game's system is not (relatively) difficult, and it is the system that was included in the 1257AD Mod. (Love that mod. sad to stop developing. :sad:)
    With this system, the 1257AD's lance cavalry balance improved considerably. In addition, the Pike infantry's damage system was experimentally introduced.(with many bugs..anyway)

If a lance breaks in one charge, should you buy a new lance and put it in your inventory each time? Can be asked.
    In 1257, it was used only broken once in one session and the item was always preserved in inventory (like 1/1 arrow quivers).
    I think adding this to bannerlord will solve many cavalry balance issues, including multiplayer and singleplayer.
  2. gencov0

Warming Up - Gamescom 2019

MountAndMemeButterlord said:
    This Gamescom will probably make or break my enthusiasm for the game. If it looks disappointing I'll forget about it and play another game until it actually releases and I buy it regardless because... It's Bannerlord.

that sounds like when i buying Arma3 and X4.
  3. gencov0

Warming Up - Gamescom 2019

Roccoflipside said:
    Terco_Viejo said:
    Well, boys and girls, the Gamescom is just around the corner. We won't know how the Taleworlds guys will do, but we can confirm that these two will interview the development team again.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed for the sake of good information and journalistic quality.

V-Dirq.gif

these two

Oof

Hopefully they remember enough from last year they won't spend the whole interview asking useless questions  :roll:

+1

useless enough
    wish they play or watching videos of warband at least
  4. gencov0

Bannerlord'un çok fazla zamanın kalmamış olması

Duchess_Lyceria said:
    Pt.C said:
    你真的是土耳其人?
    你知道tw公司的位置吗?
    你住的离tw近吗?
    你有爆破经验吗?
    你应该明白当mb2在2020年还没发售的话,你会做些什么的,是吧! :lol:

If I may take the freedom to answer for her/him:
    彼のプロフィールでは、言語はトルコ語に設定されています.
    テクノケント,
    アンカラ,
    私は信じている.
    私はしない、人はかもしれない.
    まだウォーバンド.
    :ohdear:!
    I used Google Translate.

he's chinese. not japanese
  5. gencov0

What is happening to Bannerlord

GiipaGips said:
    They seem to have taken out siege engines from the live assault phase, meaning more sacrifices to gameplay ...

https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/1642045003576477384/#c1642045003576557843
  6. gencov0

commanding rank system

AleksanderTheGreat said:
    gencov0 said:
    AleksanderTheGreat said:
    The game is not based on realism. Its genre is under fantasy/medieval FPS/TPS. The more realistic you make a game, the more unpopular it will become. Thereby you need to balance these things in order to have an enjoyable game.

well yes, it's for realism.
    but what makes that would be un-enjoyable?

You can never make a game to realistic, because if you did, it would be a bit boring to almost die every time you get sliced or if you get cut, and get infected and die by the infection. Maybe it's a wrong word to use, certainly some people would find that enjoyable, so lets call it a little boring. :smile:

oh yes, let get it to the first.
    first of all, i didn't mentioned about "Full varieties of Realism" (who brought this, anyway?)
    I said the Commanding rank systems only, and you just reply 'bout "realism will make game un-popular, and make you boring". of what? exactly?

As everyone here knows, M & B is not a perfect realism game, but a genre game that focuses on realism as much as possible.
    For example, the "influence" or "clan" mentioned above, or the family and death system. Looking at these things, Devs' focus is to get as close as possible to medieval feudal realism, which seems to be within the "realism limit" of the game I understand.
    (I also played this game for over 10 years. :smile: )
    So let's stop the reaction of "You don't know this game."

Once again, I'm talking about what a commanding rank system might be like a more medieval feudal-ish.
    I never mentioned making every part of the game to realistic. (Ignore the arrows in the legs thing.  :wink:  It's just about personal taste.)
  7. gencov0

commanding rank system

AleksanderTheGreat said:
    The game is not based on realism. Its genre is under fantasy/medieval FPS/TPS. The more realistic you make a game, the more unpopular it will become. Thereby you need to balance these things in order to have an enjoyable game.

well yes, it's for realism.
    but what makes that would be un-enjoyable?
  8. gencov0

commanding rank system

Frostic said:
    Agreed, imagine bleeding to death in your first battle because an arrow hit an artery in your leg.  :???:

well that's tempting
    that happens everytime when i play ArmA mutiplayer instead of Arrow is Bullets
    and i enjoyed it :smile:
  9. gencov0

commanding rank system

First, apologize in advance if this discussion has already been mentioned. As mentioned earlier in the Dev blog, the leader of a battle is determined by its ranking in the clan or realms. https://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2430169961236176684 One problem here is that...
  10. gencov0

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

plus one more complain about demo,  seems it still battle phase sound is too silence.. same as warband.
    is there no plan for making battlecries or commanding shouts?(or battle horns)
    not for special function or something, just for atmosphere of the medieval combat..
    i think atmosphere is one of most important things about you guys develop the game. (like tavern scenes or cultural things you previewed before)

11. gencov0

Narlan said:
    you said he "only charges in when recognises that vulnerability", but when in other demo play, Ecarand charges his cavalry in to bunch of well positioned foot-soldiers. and at least it's not a flank attack or hit-and-run maneuver.  he just wasting all of his cavalries for single useless attack, and it doesn't make sense if you keep saying AI's using Tactics. 

Not mentioning the facte that the AI did let all his foot soldier looking at the massacre from the top of the hill. He was not cautious, he was paralysed of fear and let his cavalry die before moving :').

yeah, Ecarand definitely have Traits of "Die Horses Die" and "I **** in my pants"
  12. gencov0

SenorZorros said:
    my bet is on incomplete ai+easy mode.
    it is common knowledge that almost any game demonstration is given in easy mode simply because how hard it is to play a game while giving a talk

i hope you right :???:
  13. gencov0

thanks for the blog update!
    but I got question for somethings about demo play...
    about AI tatics, you said,

quote from blog 13 :
    The battle we engage in demonstrates how some of that behaviour translates to the battlefield. Ecarand, as the defender, takes position on the high ground and waits for us to act. Since the onus is on us to attack, as the aggressors, he is happy to hold the hill. However, some lords may choose to play aggressive, even as the defender. In the demo, Ecarand roundly trounces a group of our archers but only charges in when recognises that vulnerability.

but sorry to say, that Ecarand reactions are nothing as Tactical or Cautious.
    you said he "only charges in when recognises that vulnerability", but when in other demo play, Ecarand charges his cavalry in to bunch of well positioned foot-soldiers. and at least it's not a flank attack or hit-and-run maneuver.  he just wasting all of his cavalries for single useless attack, and it doesn't make sense if you keep saying AI's using Tactics. 

another demo-play looks same on these part.
    in that moment, Ecarand's cavalries are making heavy casualties to players archers, but no re-grouping after first charging
    then all of cavalries scattered and killed one by one.

if you say that Ecarand guy had "I Hate Cavalry!" or "I Hate Horses!" trait,
    well, then I'll give Clap for you. but, if it isn't...

I hope that part should be enhance when it releases..

keep it a good work!

+ sorry for my bad english  :oops:
  14. gencov0

Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

can i suggest more kind of Armors & Kabutos?
    mod's completeness are very great but..
    i want more unique for my charactor :grin:
  15. gencov0

How can i obtain the 'inspired' trait?

i tested that, but not works..
  16. gencov0

How can i obtain the 'inspired' trait?

While first of playing , i got the 'Berserker' trait when after event of fighting with 'Orm'. then when i serching for info 'bout VC on forum, i found another Traits exist in VC - like Inspired,Stong.. etc.. -  and that post said all traits can be obtain to got some Higher specific Skills -...
Back
Top Bottom