Search results for query: *

1. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

willyflare said:
    kjeltringen said:
    "You are an enemy of this realm, we cant' allow you to buy property here".
    How so you solve this bug?
    Well, become a friend of that realm.

or is it really a bug?

That is the guildmaster's response in every city, so I would think so. Reinstalled btw and now the bug is history
  2. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

"You are an enemy of this realm, we cant' allow you to buy property here".
    How so you solve this bug?
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I am looking for claimants.
    I have found; Tyrosh, Norvos, Lorath and Qohor but I'd rather do Myr or Volantis. Are claimants randomly positioned and do they also stay in castles and not just towns?
  4. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    A month, as usual, afair.
    thanks
  5. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

What is the default lenght of a mercenary contract in perisno?
  6. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I like to tweak the lengt of mercenary contracts. I make them short like a week since it gives you more combat and also puts you in a position where you can help out struggling kingdoms. In this mod that doesn't work out so great.
    I can edit the length of contract in Tweak MB but not the renewal of contract. In the TWmb it says that the merc contract is for 2120 days and that is a long time. I am stuck as a merc.
    Anyone know a way around?
  7. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Articulo34 said:
    kjeltringen said:
    Is there a way to get random encounters in this version?
    No. That´s a 3.1 feature, and buggy one too.
    a fun feature though. Is it possible to put it in the daymyo folder?
  8. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Is there a way to get random encounters in this version?
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Is there a quickfix or patch to repair broken sieges? Lannisport, the Crag and, if I remember correctly, Sarsfield are all bugged
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

AmateurHetman said:
    kjeltringen said:
    As of 3.0 the targaryen, dothraki and free folk invasions are random events that will occur after some time. For example the free folk invasion occured for me after roughly 200 days.
    The Dothraki invasion can occur in two ways, either spawning in Qohor or another free city (cant remember, Volantis maybe). These are two separate Khalasars, but as far as i know only one will invade per playthrough.

Thanks for the input. Interesting indeed
  11. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Also enjoying the mod although I think it is a bit too fast paced. I would have liked to see war break out between north/RL and westerlands after 100 days or so, give you some time to level and equip plus carry out some quests before you join the fray and try to keep some factions alive.

I have some questions regarding the events. Do the Dothraki invasion occur, and is it still possible to trigger a certain character's death, Free folk and the Targaryen invasion?
    Do the Ironborn declare war on  random factions?
  12. best lords

I was thinking more like who has the most pure combat power. Agathon used to own when he had immortals as household troops, now I don't know. Always recruit him though, top 5 in my list a far as lords go
  13. best lords

Just wondering who you feel are the best lords, in battle to be more specific. My picks would be Alexis, Brennus and Mansour Bey even though the former two are douches. Brennus I can forgive however since he is just so bad.
  14. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Dean Beecham said:
    Well been playing the new 2.0, and I am having a lot of fun, thanks again for all your work in given us a great mod to play, one thing can you tell me were Daenerys has gone .

I also have to add that the map is great. Glad to see Esos getting some love
  15. Which lords do you recruit?

Caliph Hamidc Agathon Legatus, Baron Godric adn Gundur *Doomseeker are always my vassals. Basically I take them since I have high relations with them.
    However I also make an effrot to get some dishonorable lords like Brennus because of their kick ass troops. It's hard to get any good Ravenstern lords though since they aren't at war with so many factions
  16. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I have been playing this mod on and on since 0.5 or 0.6.
    Since then there has been progress but I miss some of the features and items that have been removed.
    Here is a list of suggestions, in some cases complaints, and if you agree or disagree is of course up to you.

- I like the immersive elements such as characters from GOT and the world. The Battles are also in my mind better than those of 1257, Perisno and Pendor even though POP has some epic moments.
    - The caste sieges are awesome, as good as M&B allows anyway, and the scenes are amazing, although I hate looking for the guild master.
    - More trade goods as there are rumours of for the next version is most welcome
    - I miss the tournaments enhancements ( was that 1.0?) where you would score points and could end up winning prizes. Those were some fun tournies. The melees are challenging at first but after level 15 they are purely routine and not very fun.
    - In older versions the radiers would stack up and you could fight 5-6 of them at a time, whilst now they don't help each other out like the other bandits do. this also applies to slavers. The bigger parties like the brotherhood, clansmen and Vargo are also sorely missed even if the quest with Vargo is good. Love the valyrian weapons BTW.
    - I also miss some of the items that were in the previous versions, like the vale and dornish armored horses, as well as the bastard swords where you could choose whether to wield as 1 or 2handed
    - The inclusion of mercs in the free states armies mean that they now have some punch but I miss training pentos swordsmen and braavosi seagard (or whatever it was called). It also means that there are no real skrimishers left in the game.
    - I think the free folk and targaryen invasions are cool if somewhat crippling to the north and stormlands respectively. The North are effectively fuked by the iron islands and their long road home already. The Dothraki invasion is something I wish undone, or at least handled in another way like if all the other principalities in the free states declare war on them. That could be an interesting crusade.
    - Finally, as you are thinking if you're in fact bothering to read this, I am a little conflicted about the fixing of alliances and who are at war with who. It is of  course immersive, yet at the same time it takes away a lot from the gaming experience as it becomes a more linear and slightly more predictable experience; the Reach will get pummeled by Dorne in TI occurs, The North will be pushed back and the Vale as well as a few other factions are not really in the game.

Writing this because I enjoy the game, Cozur. Curious if you and the other forumists agree with anything.
  17. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Reus said:
    kjeltringen said:
    If I want to edit something in this mod should I choose floris in tweakMB?
    Depends on what you want to edit.

things like merc contracts and so on
  18. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

If I want to edit something in this mod should I choose floris in tweakMB?
  19. Version 0.772 Released!

One annoying thing is that "Kingslayer" can't be used to thrust.
    Can this be fixed?
  20. Version 0.772 Released!

A few things I want to mention.

1. It looks great, and it's a treat to play. Great armors, horses and weapons
    2. Battles take too long to commence though, the redwoods slaughter enemy cavalry and win, so redwoods are in effect still OP, unless when you get to charge them with your own entire cavalry force
    3. Dwarves are a cool addition, hard to hit in a fight :razz:. Would be even cooler if they were more stocky, but that I guess is pushing it
    4. I hate snow! Is it possible to remove some of it from some of the Drachen and Maccan lands? Patches of snow is alright, especially in the hills
    5. I enjoy it very much
Back
Top Bottom