Search results for query: *

1. HYW - No more updates

Hello guys, I haven’t really been active on the forum lately. Sorry about that, I was busy with my real life, my studies, and other things. I don’t have as much time as I had for modding anymore… and actually, I’m not really motivated by it anymore. Basically, HYW hasn’t much progressed since...
  2. The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

An de Grâce 1371, already thirty-four years of War in France... The Hundred Years War Version 6.0: The Hundred Years War Mod is a full conversion of Mount & Blade Warband v1.134 based on... the Hundred Years War! Download here! Download Mirror (Repository) Download the Patch here...
  3. HYW - Bug Reports (v6.0)

The Hundred Years War Mod doesn't change much of the scripts & triggers of the original Mount & Blade (yet), so this thread shouldn't be filled with reports. Still, if you've find a bug that does appear to be linked to the mod, here is the place to post it. Known bugs: To remove the font...
  4. HYW - Suggestions

If you have any suggestions for the future releases of the Hundred Years War Mod, here's the place to post and discuss them.
  5. Your heraldric design for HYW 4.1

The next version of the Hundred Years War Mod, which is nearly finished, will include Silverkatana's Dionisia. If you've played it, you probably know that you're given a choice between three heraldric designs for the guards of your castle. I thought it would be nice to create more heraldries...
  6. Background Image for the Hundred Years War Mod

If you ever played the third version of the Hundred Years War Mod when it was released, you surely noticed how bad the backgrounds were. They made most of the dialogs hard to read and their brightness hurt the eyes. Since HYW was (and is still) using a custom 'gothic' font, the choice of the...
  7. Download Mirror

Edit: Version 0.731 (full-installer). http://files.filefront.com/MountBlade_0731_Mirror/;4775017;;/fileinfo.html I have uploaded a copy of the full installer for 0.730 to lighten TaleWorlds' server, and allow people to download faster, since it currently takes hours due to the number of...
  8. Fog & textures bug ?

I don't really know if this is a bug, but I figured it would not hurt if I posted it : Fog seems weird on some textures for objects added with the edit-mode, especially on stucco_1 and wall3. Edit: The screenshot was taken from HYW, here's another with vanilla textures :
  9. Font Editing Tutorial

What you need : -LMNOpc Bitmap Font Builder ; -DXTBmp ; -An image editing program such as Photoshop ; -Your hands. How to 'extract' the font from comic_sans.tga (Warning : I don't know why and how it worked for me. If it doesn't for you, download this) : (Optional) -Use Photoshop to open...
  10. Editing font ?

I would like to edit the current font. Unfortunately, all I get when I open comic_sans.tga is a blank image. Does anybody know how I could edit this font, or find a program that could handle that ??? Thanks.
  11. Changing scenes names with the Unofficial Editor

Well, I don't know if there's a way to fix that but... When you rename a scene with the editor, all the items and entry points disappear, even if you keep the same mesh. I renamed 'zendar center' to 'brest center', and the smiths' stands, their wares, etc disappeared along with the entry...
  12. ~Kings and Kingdoms® Music Mod~

This mod adds 10 new music tracks to be played with Mount&Blade (all versions). It should work with all the existing mods or with the original M&B, even if I originally made it for my Hundred Years War Mod. This download doesn't include the mod. Make sure to read the installation notes...
  13. Modding weather

Does anyone know how I could change the weather effects like rain or fog, or is it hardcoded ? I mean changing how often they appear in battles and how dense they are.
  14. ~The Hundred Years War Mod (v4.0) for M&B 0.751~ (former thread)

Version 4.0 : An de Grâce 1371, already thirty-four years of War in France... Features : :arrow: Everything that was in the previous versions (except Laura), plus... :arrow: Completely new unit trees. :arrow: Whole new map. :arrow: New map icons. :arrow: Recieve rewards as you progress in the...
Back
Top Bottom