Search results for query: *

• Users: Aldarith
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Aldarith

how do I disable the HUD in WFAS?

Hey Folks, Looking to take a bunch of portfolio shots of my maps, how do I disable the HUD in WFAS? doesnt matter to me if it is a console, menu or texture change, I just want the entire thing (health, siege icons, timer, gold) gone.
  2. Aldarith

how do I disable the HUD?

Hey Folks, Looking to take a bunch of portfolio shots of my maps, how do I disable the HUD? doesnt matter to me if it is a console, menu or texture change, I just want the entire thing (health, siege icons, timer, gold) gone.
  3. Aldarith

MP Map / Minimap and Selectable Spawn Points

Siege should take a queue from other tactical games. Most tactical games allow the player to choose spawn a spawn point from a selection of several possibilities, this allows players to strategize and helps prevent spawkilling. They also allow a minimap or overhead map, which works in tandem...
  4. Aldarith

MP Blocking volumes

There are SO many blocking volumes. If one needs obvious blocking volumes to control the players, the design is probably not sound enough. Why shouldn't I be able to jump off a cliff or into water at my own peril? Don't fence me in, it makes it feel like I have to fight the player controller...
  5. Aldarith

WFAS Community Maps Mod

I just wanted to share this work somewhere it will be accessible for those hosting servers. This is a collection of approximately 80 maps, most finished and playable and some unfinished by myself and others from between 2015-2018. Many of these you will remember from WESTRES_SIEGE server, as...
  6. Aldarith

So what, is WFAS chopped liver?

Just signing on for the first time in a while and I notice that WFAS is listed as DLC when it is not. Why is this? if it's going to be recognized as DLC then why doesn't Taleworlds do the work to roll it under the Warband launcher for quality of life and to encourage people to play?
  7. Aldarith

Combining Sound.txt files

hey Folks, Is it possible to use an editor to combine two sounds.txt files for a personal sound mod and a serverside one? I have no editing experience so please treat me like a scripting noob but point me in the right direction. Background: I play on the Mount&Siege server and I recently...
  8. Aldarith

What are the entry points for Captain Coop?

I'd like to put together some captain coop maps, but whenever I open the default maps in the editor to look at them they have all the entry points appropriate for battle, tdm and DM. Naturally, this makes it impossible for me to ascertain which entry points I would need to place in a new map...
  9. Aldarith

Removing particle effects from a map

Somebody found a way to put these into their map.  Is there a way to remove them? I can't seem to locate them in the objects list.
  10. Aldarith

MP Musket Era Wfas MapPack

Hello All, I have removed this pack at the request of a third party whos maps were contained therein. If anyone is seeking maps from  the Westre's mappack , please inquire with either myself or Westre himself about acquiring maps. I will provide those that I am able and the rest can be had...
  11. Aldarith

(WFAS) Entry Point question

Hey all, I'm wondering how the Entry Points in WFAS differ from those in Warband? Sometimes there are defenders spawning on a couple of spawns in the 32-64 range and vice-versa. What causes this? Is there a range of spawns that are "turncoat" and spawn whichever team has last touched them...
  12. Aldarith

B Other [WFAS] Lord Spel's Soundpack

Hey folks, Here's a MAJOR improvement to my previously released soundpack! It includes: Player Sounds (Hit, Pain, Death) New Musket sounds (Near, medium distance, Far away) New impact sounds for other weapons miscellaneous changes Update: removed TONNES of unnecessary files, much smaller...
  13. Aldarith

Annoying Trees in Scene Can't Be Removed

Hello, I'm trying to build a scene for Siege mode. There are a ton of trees that seem to be randomly generated around the map and I can't seem to get rid of them. I have attempted to select and delete them in object mode, tried to change the terrain under them, switch ground texture types, etc...
  14. Aldarith

Warband Sounds.txt editing?

Hey there folks, Just wondering if anyone can help me to get started editing the sounds.txt file for Warband. I'm not familiar with it, but I'd like to apply my skills in general sound editing to my copy of the game. I've replace many original sounds, but I would like to expand the amount of...
Back
Top Bottom