Search results for query: *

• Users: Tactics
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tactics

Sound Ambiance

Does anyone now of a list of the various ambiance sounds? I found "Town" and "Arena" - Any others?
  2. Tactics

Dungeon Corridors

While putting together some dungeon corridors it seems that from the outside, one can see in, but when the character is inside, it looks normal. Can anyone tell me why, and how to fix it?  See below. Uploaded with ImageShack.us INSIDE.... Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  3. Tactics

Too Many Mods

I look through this section -  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,63.0.html  and it's like man, wtf do I do. They all sound great, but few are done and there are so many it's near impossible to choose. Can you guys form a group, make a super mod like they did with Silent Hunter? I keep...
  4. Tactics

One Locked Thread

Might save some frustration if there was one locked sticky that only Von could post in with the most current version.
  5. Tactics

Sub-Mods

Any know of a sub-mod that has heros who are not invincible and horses that aren't immortal? Heros should have their lives in peril when they fight and  a dead horse should cost some money to replace.
  6. Tactics

2nd Request Please

I purchased mount and blade a few months back - Since then I was forced to format my HD. I lost my M&B installatiion and had previously deleted my purchase key. I can provide my CC number (or last 4 digits), name, associated e-mail address or whatever other information is required to prove I...
  7. Tactics

Dont' Get All Mad

Don't start yelling to search, please. I did - But there are tons of threads and posts on it and I don't see an 'official' post on the subject. I already purchased a few months back, what do I do to get current? My launch icon says .960 is the newest. I don't see the my cd key thing in the C...
  8. Tactics

I Searched and Read the Library.

..But i couldnt find any hints on how to go about becoming a land owner. I have a party of 32 men and swore my sword to some king (who I can never find). I sort of feel like I'm just roaming the map. My character feels like she is kind of a badass, but I must own land to complete the badassery...
  9. Tactics

All I want to do is play Mount & Blade

...but I get crazy motion sick after just a few minutes. I've been playing all types of PC games for years, but it's only happened 1 other time. It was a game where you were forced to play in 1st person. I think that if I had the option to zoom out and away from my character this would help a...
Back
Top Bottom