Search results for query: *

1. Tactics

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

I didn't really care for Dayz's low population (60 person servers) with such a huge land mass - it seemed like pvp opportunities were too few. What is H1Z1's population capped at?
  2. Tactics

Your personal Viking Conquest rating (X out of 10)

1 out of 10.

Pure crap of a DLC. Textures, sound, performance are all bad. It's like an arcade version of Vikingr. It really is terrible. Truly.
  3. Tactics

Thank you for the feedback

Pay the makers of Vikingr to fix this DLC.
  4. Tactics

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Played that Viking DLC some today. I don't know why, but I thought this would be a no brainer, especially with something like Vikingr as their guide - but sadly TW really messed this up. Even if they would have just left it Native with Viking costumes it would have been better than whatever the fu*k I just purchased.

The textures are terrible. Everything looks shiny and ultra fake (I'm using the same settings as Native). My frames in Native are 120. My frames in Viking Rip-off are about a 100, no idea why. There is a sound glitch with shield bash that follows you around even when you're not bashing. If you wear headphones you're at risk of bursting an eardrum, as the sound is amplified and never stops. Ever. Sound in general is also up the ass. Hitting an enemy's shield sounds like someone banging an empty oil drum with bat.

Remember when we all played on medium speed, and fastest seemed fast. Well Viking DLC is like...fastester. It's possible I was playing as the ancient and noble house of Cheetah, sure, but barring that, my barefoot pagan glides upon the grass at the speed of a trotting horse. Weapon swings and back-peddling match cheetah running, so melee is just awkward and dumb to watch. Yet, despite the accelerated speed - blocking is super easy. It's like I was on an autoblock server, but I wasn't.  I know because I had to ask.

I don't know what archery is. Remember Peasant's mod and how nobody could see their arrows being shot? It's like that. You just shoot them off in the general direction of other humans. You're rewarded with a zipping sound, but where you arrows go, nobody knows. It's like what it must be like playing as Zero.

I didn't ride a horse. The only good thing about Viking DLC was the server settings - 1000 gold.

TW should have just bought Vikingr and repackaged it.

Viking Conquest the DLC is terrible. I'd rather go play the piano in Napoleonic Wars.
  5. Tactics

North American Native Clan List

Can confirm. TF is a real thing. Pretty innovative. Modeled after The Manchurian Candidate.

The+Manchurian+Candidate.jpg

6. Tactics

ded

I noticed your server is running what appears to be an edited version of Madoc's "quagmire" and Kiss' "open plains". 
  7. Tactics

That's what I tell them all.

"I'm accustomed to listening to Fehnor with his mouth full."

-Romans

8. Tactics

Yeah PS2 is a lot smoother now. IDK what normal frames are but I'm pretty steady at 60fps in battle.

-

Also, Before Juve was Juve he was Juvenile after he was Littleboy (which everyone found very creepy). He came to me one day in late summer and asked about a new name. The then Littleboy said he felt that his spirit was shackled and he wanted a new identity. I said I understand. We talked little bit about smoking dope, not because he asked, but because it's a speech I like giving. I explained that rolling a gigantic blunt and sparking it up at ten in the morning can make you feel like James Dean - and while James Dean was cool, F. Scott Fitzgerald was way more cool.

Later in the conversation I made several suggestions. Juvenile was one of them. Bighands might have been another, but I can't recall.
  9. Tactics

ClockWise said:
    Balion is a Minecraft clan now.

Try hard post.
  10. Tactics

[DW] Deathwatch (inactive)

The Pizza said:
    I help the community, not just the clan I belong to.

But you'll kick SPQR without warning from a pick-up party for not being in team speak.
  11. Tactics

John7 said:

No.

-

NA community has devolved to what essentially amounts to Tijuana after dark. Individually there are a few nice folks, but not enough. 2010-2012 was the most fun. RIP peace.
  12. Tactics

The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

I won't touch anything while I'm in this thread (bsi precautions), but I know your clanmate Serial would go ape over this, so...

-

Multiplayer petition - http://steamcommunity.com/app/293010/discussions/0/558754899095463013/

13. Tactics

Native Completed UNAC Map Testing Tournament - FINAL STANDINGS AND DISCUSSION

The most recent rock port changes were from the unac season 2 captains meeting.  Carry on.
  14. Tactics

The Rebels (NA)

Good luck with the personal stuff. Speedy return.
  15. Tactics

Melee Mondays Returned Once!?

A ventrillo recording from the last melee Monday - The voices you hear are Kherven and Suriel. At 46 seconds the camera pans left to show that Maddawg is not impressed.

16. Tactics

[UNAC S3] Suggestions, Improvements and Announcements

Mr.X said:
    ARTICLE II: MATCH RULES

[quote author=Rules]
    11. Team's will not be allowed to call for a "Reset" if all their players have spawned for that round. Additionally, a player cannot switch to Spectator in an attempt to force the reset.

I don't see a reason for this. Let them have as many resets as they want, just don't stop the timer until it's actually live. If time goes beyond the allowed amount because of resets, take away the rounds from the resetting team. All I see happening with this rule is one player on the team goes naked great hammer because he assumes there will be a reset (because there's always a reset), and then he's forced to play live and the round is not an accurate reflection of who was playing better, but of which team had the least amount of 'trolly' players. [/quote]

Matches already start insanely late. It's either waiting for people to show up to a match that's already been scheduled, taking too long in the duel phase or, as you said - trolly players going naked when the first round should be starting. The 9 and 9:30 start time is actually prime family time for people on the west coast. Having to delay my evening and the match so heehaw and ****around gang can get all out of their system is what is truly pointless.

On time, on task on target.

And besides, is anyone really going to say,..."wait wait wait. We win now because you guys wasted three rounds tk'ing each other at the start."? No, they won't. So matches will continue to start late. The point of this is fun and organized competition. It's no fun having somebody waste my time, and being organized means having your players ready.
  17. Tactics

Native Completed UNAC Map Testing Tournament - FINAL STANDINGS AND DISCUSSION

Let me know if there is a change on my map(s?) and I will take care of it myself.

When I'm done at the pool.

1667358-M.jpg

18. Tactics

I'm too close for missiles, switching to guns.

-

Good luck in the future, Balions.
  19. Tactics

[UNAC S3] Pre-Season Discussion

Yes to ID checking. No to Mercs. 
Back
Top Bottom