Search results for query: *

• Users: risk2x
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. risk2x

Cant Read all options in the "town" menu.

Cant Read all options in the "town" menu. Using the Scum and Villainy mod on build 1.56 In a screen shot from the mod page (Here) i see that there is two lines for the description of one of the options in the town menu (at a bandit hideout). For some reason my options are all one line (1 long...
  2. risk2x

Gotta Hit Harder

Hey there. havent played in a while but an old save was pretty early in the story. so there i am kill fools all regular like and then i starting hitting them like rolf's skill and using stamina.  I think it was rolf that taught it to you (cant remember) but i also cant seem to remember how to...
  3. risk2x

have you seen

The Developer blog on the engine from sept 27 looks amazing I was just thinking of how awesome this mod would look if the creators had the tools they will be providing for MB2 also if there is gunna be 200+ troops running around killing each other on those beautiful maps imma need to run quad...
  4. risk2x

Updates

Its been crazy quiet im scared project dead? no body has any questions? its just quiet and i guess im just bored
  5. risk2x

oguma armor

just wondering if anyone knows what armor Oguma the taiga bandit guy is wearing and if i can get my hands on some without cheating he looks fly  8-)
  6. risk2x

Clue 2 is a no show

bit of a problem I didnt get the clue from the horse market...  I completed it and i heard the chime and saw that i had received it.  but i dont have it.  its possible that my inventory was full and i didnt check at the time i was mainly concerned about getting and paying for the horse.  that...
Back
Top Bottom