Search results for query: *

1. risk2x

In Progress Crafting components reset to locked after unlocking

Same problem, though i havent noticed the message stating as such.
  2. risk2x

Cant Read all options in the "town" menu.

Cant Read all options in the "town" menu. Using the Scum and Villainy mod on build 1.56 In a screen shot from the mod page (Here) i see that there is two lines for the description of one of the options in the town menu (at a bandit hideout). For some reason my options are all one line (1 long...
  3. risk2x

Gotta Hit Harder

:oops: :oops: disregard. scroll wheel button.  well thanks for taking the time to read my post.
  4. risk2x

Gotta Hit Harder

Hey there. havent played in a while but an old save was pretty early in the story. so there i am kill fools all regular like and then i starting hitting them like rolf's skill and using stamina.  I think it was rolf that taught it to you (cant remember) but i also cant seem to remember how to...
  5. risk2x

Virake's Male and Female Face Replacer or any face replacer mod

Thank you this is very helpful
  6. risk2x

I didn't encounter the lost knight.. I can't find the fifth clue

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,251338.555.html

answered in quick question and answer thread
  7. risk2x

Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Abdmzn said:
    I have two Questions here:

1.I did not encounter the lost knight,even though I finished chapter one.. is it a matter of luck?

2.where can I find the fifth clue?

the knight travels around the entire map, (diagonally if i remember correctly) you dont need to find him before you finish the chapter you can find him anytime you want after finding him the first time you can talk to borcha and he will be able to reveal his position on the map

clue 1 - Talk to Brocha in the camp (as long as your relationship with him is up to 15)
    clue 2 - Horse market (it will appear around Khergit area, when you walk there with Borch and Marnid both in your troop)
    clue 3 - Loot from Hel (After Garneeve shows up for the first time, Hel with her troop will come to attack you. Beat her) [mainline]
    clue 4 - From Trainer Guy at Zendar (after the exercises and listening his stories)
    clue 5 - In a chest hidden in Jelkala town center.
  8. risk2x

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Maximou said:
    I tested all the freaking mods for Warband and mine favorite is Light&Darkness.
    I second this statement
  9. risk2x

Am i right in this?

It has been my experience that they dont send wave after wave after a castle or city they have lost just get that messanger post up and dont roam to far till u have squashed them down a bit.  dont forget to drop a trap before a large conflict with someone whos got it out for you.  the strategy works i have done it on several playthroughs.  thatnks to darkness taking over most of the nord area i can get my own kingdom without pissing off any of the kingdoms... except the bad guys of course.  oh and post some good archers at the top of the garrison and be there for every siege... the comp never does well without you there.
  10. risk2x

Am i right in this?

I dont think that you are correct in saying that.
    After you finish the chapter you can pretty much do whatever you want. 
    Even without cheating it isnt difficult to raise a tough army.  I like nord templars and rhoduk crossbows.  then its just a matter of tactics.  pluss with all the heros you can recruit it isnt difficult to have an army in the 100+ range (figure all heros around 10-15 leadership, + fame)(also the powers, that AOE flame thing is badass)  at that level most will run from you anyway.  then its a matter of taking out the bad guys who took over the nords area... insane amounts of troops at each castle city. I like the hit and run method... siege town, build tower/ladder, defenders sally out to me, i kill them, i leave.... 200-300 enemy kills, train troops get food come back
    you can either take out the darkness and be ur own ruler or be vassel to someone,  likely you are on good terms with atleast the veiger king because of the tournament.
  11. risk2x

Help about National Tournament

helping one of them when they are in a battle helps. such as the are attacking bandits or something. even if they would have won without your assistance they thank you after and your relation goes up slightly
  12. risk2x

Can't Find Borcha

he should be "at the castle"  which will actually be a rail. 
  13. risk2x

Chapter 3

It would be my guess that chapter 3 will release some time after chapter 2
  14. risk2x

how to join dark side

your game might have glitched or broke somewhere.  happens...  i would just start over and try again.  i have probably 3 broken games saved of say 7 cuz i couldnt find it in my heart to delete them. 

other then that i dont have an answer for you sorry
  15. risk2x

how to join dark side

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=254955.0

you did all the things it says to do in section 19 on the link?
  16. risk2x

have you seen

The Developer blog on the engine from sept 27 looks amazing I was just thinking of how awesome this mod would look if the creators had the tools they will be providing for MB2 also if there is gunna be 200+ troops running around killing each other on those beautiful maps imma need to run quad...
  17. risk2x

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT
  18. risk2x

Updates

dont supose anyone can see those videos?  they wont seem to play for me
Back
Top Bottom